A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,717
Currently Running With Scissors:
760 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Scrapbook Cookbook Swap Gallery  (Read 10020 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Flowers and Lemons
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2008 08:06:04 AM »

I received the package from Natalie (Varandra) and I'm so happy! Everything is gorgeous.
Pictures:
Everything together (except for the kitchen related item, because I'm wearing it  Wink) A handmade cookbook, a bought cookbook, a kitchen cloth with leaf print and a letter including another recipe.

Close-up of the cookbook front. She printed the fabric herself. I love it  Grin

Inside of the cookbook. If you want a closer look to get the recipes, go to my flickr page, click the right image and click "all sizes". I love that you put notes on everything Natalie!! Thank you thank you! Your package is so considerate  Smiley

Inside of cookbook she sent, including little notes.  Cheesy

And last but not least, the apron she made. With the same fabric as on the cookbook and a pen in the pocket with the same ink to write more recipes on the blank pages of the cookbook. I think it looks great.

Your package definately made my day Natalie, and is going to make more more days I'm sure!  Cheesy I hope you like my package as much as I like yours (allmost impossible).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EOcrafter
Never met a craft I didn't like

mmm rummy drink!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2008 08:24:21 AM »

OMG!!!! :0....very cool...thank you for posting pics!  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

merricat17
Strange Grounds

Strange Grounds Coffee, 1417 S Broadway, Denver CO

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2008 09:22:16 AM »

flowers and lemons, you are one lucky gal!  SilentMinerva is a very busy chica, so i told her i could post some photos of the swap package i sent.  Being a super rad sister, she signed up for the swap for her sister, so i had not one, but two partners to craft for, both having different tastes.
here is a group shot of my sent stuff:

there was handmade pesto and semolina pasta, the coobook, boxed set of frugal gourmet cookbooks, brooches with little zipper pouches, a necklace and a crochet hook roll.  i had a BLAST making this stuff!

the apron, which was reversible

the cookbook i mad
more pics, a tonne actually, can be seen at my gallery, they have the title swap pics.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strange Grounds Coffee
1417 South Broadway
Denver, CO 80210
SilentMynerva
Crafty Goddess!

The Silent Roman Goddess of Wisdom!

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2008 12:18:28 PM »

thanks for posting pics for me merricat... I'm on my way to the post office right now... had to take some pics before I could send... and also... took me awhile to make it into the box..... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BadWolf

cassettetape--->BadWolf

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2008 09:15:13 AM »

Ah for the love of apron...

Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My username has changed from cassettetape to BadWolf.

"Does this shirt make me look like a party balloon?"-Mike

http://pinterest.com/marquesajen
kbbtfg
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2008 01:13:10 PM »

I received from Dichotomy on Saturday, but due to computer issues wasn't able to post pictures. My package was very nice.

It included a cookbook and local magazine - both with some yummy sounding recipes.

The cookbook she made was awesome. I even got real pictures of the dishes... so I know she tried them out and liked them!

I got some tea and the coolest plastic bag holder ever. I'm impressed. If you can't tell, it has the symbols for woman, eternity, and strength.

A long string of yummy gums in various fruity flavors. These little packages are great because they rip off. I've been throwing them in my pocket before work the last couple days.

And, also included was a little bag of greenies cat snacks which the cats attempted to devour. I eventually had to take the bag away so they would leave me alone. Here is what was supposed to be a picture of the cats eating the snacks... but the snacks were gone before the flash even went off.

Thanks so much dichotomy, I love everything. I wish my package had made it to you.  Cry Hopefully the person that has it enjoys it...  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Nven
Also known as Aeramel

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2008 04:55:33 PM »

I came home to treasure!!  My package from Craftywillow arrived!! *happy dance*

Behold the treasure!

The awesome personalized scrapbook cookbook.  There are little personal notes on each one!!  And everything sounds really tasty!!

The also awesome cookbook (my husband was very excited about this part) just in time for BBQ season!

And last but certainly not least, awesome swirly dishclothes in my favourite colours!

Thank you so very much Craftywillow!  You were a wonderful swap partner.  I hope you like you package as much as I love mine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps; offering knits for eco baby and mama items.
PaperWings

Flippin right.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2008 04:54:12 AM »

So I got all this sweet stuff from Sarah! Sorry for the cruddy lighting my basement is a jerk and my mother is cleaning the entire house for my little couzins first birthday and ALL MUST GO HEAVENLY!
hah.

These are so cute! And they're so bright they made me so happy not to mention they're soft. =) Soft and pretty<333

Yummy! My mom is all excited about this one. hah.

Le Cookbook

It's so wonderful! THANK YOU<3333333
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of a thousand is a statistic.
craftywillow
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2008 01:24:20 PM »

I'm so glad you liked your stuff, Nven.  Cheesy I think it's cool we got our packages on the same day AND we both included guacamole recipes in our cookbooks.  Wink I tried to take your fave colors into account with the dishcloths (which you can use as hot mats, too.  I use them to put casseroles on so I don't burn the kitchen table!).  I bound the cookbook with coptic stitch and tried to give it a sort of old-time I-found-this-in-Grandma's-attic kind of look.

And here is the awesome swag Nven sent me: a bag, 3 cookbooks, and a handmade cookbook.

I cannot tell you all how much I adore this bag.  She even put an appliqued bee on it to go with my kitchen!

And a hand-bound cookbook.  I can't even believe the photos in this.  They look like they're out of a magazine!  Nice job, Nven.  I envy your mad photography skillz!

Here's a detail of the Sucre a la Creme.  Yummy!

You were an amazing swap partner.   Smiley  I made the butterscotch cookies today, and they were delicious!  They make the whole house smell nice. 

« Last Edit: May 01, 2008 01:48:19 PM by craftywillow » THIS ROCKS   Logged
EOcrafter
Never met a craft I didn't like

mmm rummy drink!

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2008 11:00:46 AM »

LOVE the bee bag and LOVE the hand bound book...i really wanted to give that a try for this swap, but I thought it might be alittle annoying to try and deal with a cookbook and a newb flossed together :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Anthony Doerr Talks About Memory Wall
A Tribute to George Carlin
Alan Goldsher Talks About Paul Is Undead
Sandra Harper Talks About High Tea
Gregory Boyle and Former Gang Members Talk About Tattoos on the Heart
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...