A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 298,096
Currently Running With Scissors:
440 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: World of Warcraft Addicts Swap! (Sign ups CLOSED; Send outs EXTENDED 5/30/07)  (Read 15227 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bhevarri
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2008 07:11:32 PM »

oh man.. I recently joined a rather casual raid guild and our first time in Gruul's, we downed him in 45 minutes  Huh
It was crazy. I also got my T4 shoulders!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my etsy shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=62304

Crazy, cute, and wacky jewelry and accessories!
SampsonsLynnie
Now Presenting...

Supergeek

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2008 08:11:16 PM »

Grats! Grin I don't raid, and prolly never will, but I watch the boy do it all the time. :p
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tcha345
« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2008 08:24:27 PM »

I'm not a heavy raider, mostly because I don't have the time to spend sitting that long in front of the computer getting 'loot'. 

I've been to Karazhan once, Molten Core a few times, but nothing special. 

Mostly I get alt-itis and have about 7 different tiny characters and one level 63 that will never quite make it to 70 because I suck real bad a playing a rogue for some reason.... Tongue

Maybe I'll level her eventually, but probably not.

I <3 playing priests. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm awesome. Smiley

I have vintage yarn that I would like to give to someone! Please send a message if you'd like to obtain it.  I have lots!
tcha345
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2008 09:39:05 PM »

Just finished my small! Smiley

Now the other two await me....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm awesome. Smiley

I have vintage yarn that I would like to give to someone! Please send a message if you'd like to obtain it.  I have lots!
bhevarri
« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2008 09:54:11 PM »

Yeah. I love raiding when it's casual and just for fun, but I much prefer PvP.
I love killing people!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my etsy shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=62304

Crazy, cute, and wacky jewelry and accessories!
elisegreene
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2008 10:00:36 PM »

Gruul isn't so bad, Mags on the other hand was what I totally quit raiding over- of course that was before they nerfed the fight. I've done the mage tank bit on the HKM fight- stressfull but pretty fun once you get the hang of it. Both HKM & Gruul are about mana management (from a mage perspective). It's very important that every person of each class know all the parts of the HKM fight because crap happens & you might have to jump into a tank role if someone else dies. There's a mage tank, hunter tanks & warlock tanks- lots of people who previously never had to deal with direct aggro other than avoiding it.

Yeah, I never did Mag before it got nerfed , but now it's not so bad, our guild usually does both Gruul and Mag in one day.  The fight you're talking about in Gruul is so crazy! I always get nervous because, as you said, hunter's normally don't have to deal with that direct aggro and such responsibility for the fight.  Last time I spent most of the fight polymorphed into a bunny!  Undecided Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

May your blades never dull!

http://www.wists.com/greenleaf-wist!
NerdyCrochetGal
Nerdy Weirdo with Yarn Skills

I am not ignoring you... I am counting stitches...

« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2008 04:56:08 AM »

Yeah. I love raiding when it's casual and just for fun, but I much prefer PvP.
I love killing people!

I completely agree, which is why I started over with a warrior. I just watched my bf raid and thought "BORING." But I loved pvping on his char so I figured that's what I would do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HOOKER PRIDE!!!
SpottedFrog
« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2008 07:14:08 AM »

The difference between raiding and PvP is the difference between playing football and running marathons. They both require preparation and planning, equipment, and having your head in the right place, but one is a team sport and the other is solo. Personally I find PvP boring, but that's what's nice about WoW, there's room for both Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Suriah
"I would love to talk dirty to you in bed...

....with perfect grammar, of course"

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 23, 2008 08:28:57 AM »

Personally I find PvP boring, but that's what's nice about WoW, there's room for both

I totally agree Smiley I used to like AV before they changed it, mostly because it was like a big raid with little bosses, one bigger boss, and random pvp LOL.  I used to raid a bit, did MC for the felheart gear Smiley  My bf LOVES to pvp, all the time.  I pretty much suck at it if I am caught by surprise (esp hunter  Tongue)  but, if I am ever being ganked (who remembers STV!?) I have him get on my character and he beats the hell out of them.  It is so funny to think of those poor players sitting at home, killing me so easily, and then suddenly the same warlock is slaughtering at least six of them!!!  Also, this was mainly when warlocks were totally nerfed hahaha.  How sweet is my bf?  Cheesy When bc came out he leveled a BE lock and was raiding constantly...I just do not have that kind of time! Plus, the jerk plays horde now mostly.  He was raiding three nights a week plus sunday....freakin' slacker! He is only working part time right now and has all the time he needs, but at least he started playing his pally on alliance with me again, he got bored raiding.  When I was sixty I got bored raiding, too.  So I started a little tauren shaman and she was fun to pvp with.  then bc came out and i went back to my beloved lock  Grin

now, since you have heard my (wow) life story...I will probably get back to work  Cheesy
maybe...or I might work on more crafting ideas Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Suri~

"When vegetarians grow up, they become vegans"

"Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One says, "I've lost my electron." "The other says, "Are you sure?" The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive..."
SampsonsLynnie
Now Presenting...

Supergeek

« Reply #99 on: April 23, 2008 09:04:08 AM »

I think that's my favorite part about the game, there are so many differnt ways to play, and the world is so big and diverse, there is really something for everyone. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Naomi Wolf Reveals Her Biggest Pet Peeve
An Interview with Phil Daniels
Rick Warren Reveals Where He Would Like to Be
Gary Greenberg Talks About Manufacture Depression
Jonathan Alter Reveals His Motto
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...