my boyfriend's sister is currently prego and i was thinking of making her a homemade scrapbook/baby book type thing.
i have some ideas for pages ... here are some of them, but id love some more ideas, and i was wondering if anyone has already done or seen something like this that they could show examples of?
heres some ideas i have for pages or what have you:
- ultrasound and pictures of moms belly (names they were thinking of)
- first photo in hospital, with details of birth (dob, where, size, time, full name, proud parents)
- photos of baby room set up (im not sure about this one)
- somewhere to put baby foot prints and hand prints
- photos of grandparents on each side holding baby, then a spot for the cards they receives (ie congrats its a boy, etc)
- photos of aunts/uncles on each side holding baby, then a spot for the cards they receive from them (not sure how i can make a place for the cards... ill have to figure that one out)
- gifts received
- family tree type thing
- firsts (words, steps, tooth, etc)
- favourites (toys, etc)
- first birthday
and im not really sure what else
any more ideas?! please