A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,140
Currently Running With Scissors:
419 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: April Crafting Brings May FLOWERS Swap! - DONE  (Read 17094 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cataplum
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2008 02:00:37 PM »

Ok, I just had a look at the swap gallery that our beloved moderator sites, and I got veeeeeery nervous... There´s nothing for crochet! It has gorgeous fabrics, frames, paintings etc, but nothing that includes cotton, or even wool!! Huh

I´ve just had a huge crocheter´s block, I hope I´ll get past it somehow.... Where is my muse??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I REALLy need a personal swap!! I just have one wish: A DRESS!!! Pleeeeease!!!

http://wists.com/cataplum
MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2008 02:33:04 PM »

i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be in this swap, but i am awaiting feedback, and i dont think i will have any of it in time..

i just started gardening, and i wanna express my love-o-the flower...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2008 02:34:27 PM »

Ok, I just had a look at the swap gallery that our beloved moderator sites, and I got veeeeeery nervous... There´s nothing for crochet! It has gorgeous fabrics, frames, paintings etc, but nothing that includes cotton, or even wool!! Huh

I´ve just had a huge crocheter´s block, I hope I´ll get past it somehow.... Where is my muse??

crocheting flowers is REALLY easy...if you want i can tell you how..

and you could make a crocheted flower pot scarf (like pot at the bottom, then stem with blue background, then the flower at the top)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
sunspotted
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2008 02:44:38 PM »

Don't worry cataplum.  There are alot of yarnie people already signed up for this swap.  I expect you'll see more knitting and crochet in this version of the flower swap.  P.S. There are tons of flower patterns at crochetpatterncentral.com  And felting works amazingly well for flowers. 

MissDisney, keep me posted.  If you're going to have a swap open soon, I'm sure we can work something out.  I hate to keep anybody away from the joy of crafting and receiving flowers.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
Lmcbride
It's business time.

My place is usually tidier than this.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2008 04:35:36 PM »

Thank you for posting that link to the gallery!  I just did a craftster search on the word "flower" (without the quotation marks) and after browsing around in the results for about 10 minutes I've got lots of good ideas...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Get rid of all your boring, tiresome friends. Make friends with cabaret stars, exotic dancers, and down-on-their-luck royality instead." Jonathan Adler
sunspotted
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2008 12:20:23 PM »

Everybody should have this swap in their feedback.  Please let me know if it doesn't show up. 

I've been playing around with matching up partners (no worries, room for more, I won't do the final until the end, nothing set in stone yet) and you all are matching up quite nicely.  I think.  I'd like to know where the other Canadians are though?  Spring is mud season here (except BC and southern Ontario, which now that I think about it is where most of the Cdns I've met here are from) so you think we'd be all over a flower swap.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
6iggle

art. fashion. love.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2008 12:55:38 PM »

I'd like to know where the other Canadians are though?  Spring is mud season here (except BC and southern Ontario, which now that I think about it is where most of the Cdns I've met here are from) so you think we'd be all over a flower swap.  Smiley

southern ontario-ian right here! LOL!
im soo in this  -excitedddddddd-
THIS ROCKS   Logged

----------- >8

✯My Etsy!✯  www.iiiNa.etsy.com

✯My Blog!✯  www.PiiiNaColada.blogspot.com

✯My Wists!✯   www.wists.com/paulinaa
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2008 03:04:06 PM »

I have to ship out Monday 3 of my swaps Smiley I am so excited...I will sign as soon as 1 leaves feedback. I LOVE LOVE LOVE flowers....I love Lavender the most but roses are good tulips carnations you name it....Flowers are the best andmak so many so happy....

I already have a great idea for a partner...THis will b an easy swap to finish and ship as it is one of my most fave. things to work with an do....

I love to make candles, cards,etch glass, emboss glass, body stuff, quilt, swe, paint, oh the list is endless for flowers.... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
sewphie

embroidery addict

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2008 06:56:41 AM »

I've PMed my questionairre- looking forward to this
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like my stuff? Why don't you come visit sometime?
http://sewphietom.blogspot.com
cookiemaker
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2008 07:14:33 AM »

Yay I'm in! Don't worry about no crochet love, I just got into using my smaller amounts of yarn to make the garden scarf from Happy Hooker, although I might have to just hold on to some of them now! It took me long enough to get into crocheting flowers but it's addicting so far. Addicting like coffee, or harder drugs. Anyways, yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to use AutoCAD 2007 3D - Rotate
How to use AutoCAD 2007 3D - Modeling Interference Checking
How to use AutoCAD 2007 3D - Thicken Surface
How to use AutoCAD 2007 3D - Sweep a Profile on a 3D Edge
How to use AutoCAD 2007 3D - Convert to Solid
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Creating a Travel Journal
Eggs? Eggzactly!
Meatless Monday: Kale Yeah!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...