A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 299,142
Currently Running With Scissors:
551 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pregnant and Newborn swap Round2 sendouts 5/27  (Read 16920 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

taloola
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Midwiffin' @ Mother By Nature Midwifery!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008 06:21:32 PM »

i will be joining! woot!

thanks so much for volunteering to organize! i wanted to but knew that right now was not an appropriate time for me! thanks again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

theatergrrl

Seeking, seeking, always seeking

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2008 08:18:14 AM »

Oh boy, oh boy, I'm In!  I'm so excited to be joining this swap.  Like madmommymia, this is my first swap and first baby too.
I loved a lot of the cute baby stuff in the first swap. I'm also looking for some fun stuff based our favorite sci fi and adventure movies, to spice things up.
My next ultrasound is next week and I hope to find out the gender then! But so far, the heartbeat's been really strong and fast at 170 BPM and boys tend to run in my hubby's family so "Noodle" may be a boy.  We'll love Noodle either way.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
djsemira
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2008 08:23:13 AM »

Welcome to the swap!!  this is nice, there's a few people who are already signed up and we're day 2...
 i had a little boy as well and his heart rate was generally 144bpm
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2619558033118165654
Have a look at my documentary about climate change and what people do to alleviate climate change.  won 2nd prize  Earthvisions '98 filmfest, Santa Cruz
snowwhitesuicide
Thrash&Burn

Another twenty-something knitter with an attitude.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2008 09:56:10 AM »

I might be in on this, we'll see how I'm doing when sign ups are filling up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stacysews
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2008 10:27:00 AM »

OOOh, so want to join again, but am now on the fence.  I'm due in 4 days and am wondering how much crafting time I'll have after the baby is born.  I may lurk until it gets closer to the end of sign ups and see 1) if this guy has come out (I think he's cozy) and 2) how exhausted I'm feeling!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

djsemira
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2008 10:46:48 AM »

i can say that it took me 2 1/2 months before thinking of getting back to crafster..i would suggest waiting awhile to give yourself the time to get to know your baby and recooperate...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Have a look at my documentary about climate change and what people do to alleviate climate change.  won 2nd prize  Earthvisions '98 filmfest, Santa Cruz
stacysews
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2008 02:11:59 PM »

i can say that it took me 2 1/2 months before thinking of getting back to crafster

I think it took me longer than that to recover from DD!   Grin  Although, she was never much of a sleeper (still isn't and she's almost hitting those 'sleep in teen years').  I'm hoping that this guy is more laid back!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

djsemira
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2008 02:26:57 PM »

wow, how do women do it in countries where they don't get maternity leave?  one of my friends says she was working 3 days after giving birth to her second daughter... Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BonEsInspired
BonesInspired

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2008 05:18:59 PM »

I've really wanted to say congrats to those who are pregnant, best wishes and lots of luck to those who are trying to conceive and give a big warm pat on the back to those who have recently given birth. Pregnancy and childbirth is such an amazing thing!

I'm really excited about this swap!!  Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2008 12:33:50 AM »

I REALLY want to join but I need to clear my swap plate just a bit first.  I want to make sure that I have enough time for this swap.  Even more so considering that I am due 4 days before mail out date.  My babies usually come late, but this one has been "practicing" a lot more than my other two LOL

Let me craft my buns off and see how close I am come April 25th and hopefully I will be able to sign up.  I have a great pattern for little baby tops and matching diaper covers.  Perfect for the first few weeks at home and the hospital Cheesy  Besides, my baby has plenty of quilts and blankies and I am still dying to make more LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Halloween Pumkpin Tootsie Pop Display
DIY Project: Painted Umbrellas
How to Make a Creative Wedding Seating Plan
How to Make Your Own One-of-a-Kind Stuffed Animal
How to Make Balloon Pumpkins
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...