A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,698
Currently Running With Scissors:
482 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: fill a purse round 3 gallery  (Read 20210 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ameythestlily
« Reply #140 on: May 06, 2008 04:15:28 PM »

Ok it took a while and they might not be the best shots but heres all the goodies I got (sans the chocolate cause I ate most of it already).
OK first the whole batch

Please try to ignore the puppy, he thought this was his photo shoot (that's why I only have 3 shots right now)

The adorable puppy purse (It's just the right size to hold my wallet and a project)

An inside shot of the cutest sewing kit ever!!!! (its gots mousies) And you can see the awesome wallet with all the pockets in the background

Thanks so much for everything Geeber
THIS ROCKS   Logged

2 more months till little Emmalyn makes her debut. So nervous but just can't wait Smiley
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #141 on: May 06, 2008 04:16:09 PM »

great bag and goods!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
NerdyCrochetGal
Nerdy Weirdo with Yarn Skills

I am not ignoring you... I am counting stitches...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #142 on: May 06, 2008 05:49:59 PM »

I love the puppy purse, it's so cute.

I also really love the leopard print stuff, although I will admit as awesome as the bag is I think those fillers rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HOOKER PRIDE!!!
javede
« Reply #143 on: May 07, 2008 01:22:33 AM »

Ok, I finally managed to get a photo of the things that timpani~jax send me. It's not the best photo though so if you have a better one please post it.
So, after settling down with a coffee and a bit of excited squeeling for getting a package(to the amusement of my bf  Cool ) I opened the package to find this:

I really like the purse you made me! I've been toying with the idea for a purse like that with a doily attached, have you been reading my mind?  Shocked
And best of all, it's exactly the color of my new spring jacket!!!
Also inside was a cross stitch mag and I have to say that uk mags are just way better than the german cross stitch mags! Wihs I had more time to stitch...
The little matryoshka is on my key ring now, it's so cute. The wistlet is fab too as it's perfects size for going out in the evening.
Thanks for everything, it was fun swapping with you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my knitting blog:
http://orangmerajut.blogspot.com/

personal swap friendly
timpani~jax
« Reply #144 on: May 07, 2008 07:22:46 AM »

I'm so glad you like everything. You had something similar to the bag I made on your wists, so I was sort of reading your mind!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Diesels_Mom
Please refrain from frying bacon naked.

Mango Tango Scented Love Machine

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 07, 2008 12:31:38 PM »

I got my items from my partner and they are fabulous. The purse is knit and has awesome cable details I am so impressed I wish I could knit! I love the color. She also made my son a very nice knit beanie which he totally loves because it doesnt have a thick brim and its very form fitting and the color is one he wears alot. He says I need to learn to make them lol. Some awesome hand cream, I am a lotion and potion freak big time, my daughter works at bath and body and I should own stock in the store, it smells really good and comes in like a paint tube with a hemp leaf on the front. I use the face cream this company produces what a coincidence. A cute handmade book and a really nice pen both of which my daughter stole immedietly ( shes an artist ). Lemongrass lipgloss yum and a nice commuter cup which I needed because my dog Diesel chewed up the lid on my stainless steel one and if I don't have coffee in the morning people die! Oh and chocolate which I can't live without and I have never had this brand just their awesome truffles, so it must be good, I had to put it in the frig before I eat it though. Thanks Marie I love everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/dieselsmom

* I Love personal swaps! *

"A dog is not almost-human, and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such." - John Holmes
poerava
« Reply #146 on: May 07, 2008 02:40:13 PM »

I am so happy you like everything Diesels_mom.
I didn't line the bag but if you wish to, I have enough fabric leftover from the strap i can send your way.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Poerava
Please consider being a bone marrow/stem cell donor, you could help save a life. http://www.marrow.org/HELP/Join_the_Donor_Registry/index.html
I have vintage sewing pattern in various sizes available for trade. Also a vintage knitting booklet available. pm if intereste
elvissatx
Bad Girl Upset By The Truth

Ruby, my smart fortwo cabriolet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #147 on: May 07, 2008 04:19:34 PM »

I just got my package from alteredmommy.

I'll post pictures in the morning.  You're all going to be jealous!  I swear it's the best swap package ever sent to anyone ever.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cool!  I made the Best of 2009 twice!   Check 'em out! 

Yo-Yo Dress of Doom http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=299010.0

Smart Santa Hat http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=330595.0
Avi
« Reply #148 on: May 07, 2008 04:40:25 PM »

recieved my package from katiemayflower two days ago, got pictures today Smiley I love it!

the felted purse and pens on a keychain

purse detail

ice breakers lemon & pomegranate gun and mints (omg love them!), icebreakers mints, pink and brown address book & notepad, and a cute wallet

the sunglasses case, also needle felted! i couldn't get a clear shot of the button, but its gorgeous, looks antique with marcasite (sp?) on it

and dark chocolate and pomegranate chocolates. haven't gotten into these yet, but they sound delicious!

thanks so much katie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #149 on: May 07, 2008 04:51:16 PM »

Wow!  So many cute things!  I do love the felted design on Avi's bag. Smiley  Pomegranate and chocolate sounds divine!

la_chrystelle just received my bag - I'm so excited!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Spiced Cardamom Cookies
How to Make Caramelized Bread Pudding with Chocolate
How to Make Walnut-Chocolate Sticky Buns
How to Make a Sticky Toffee Pudding
5 Interesting Ways to Cook With Chocolate
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...