A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,114
Currently Running With Scissors:
509 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Name swap Gallery 05/08/08 SHIP DATE CHANGED!!!  (Read 11171 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kristen219
« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2008 08:22:54 AM »

USPS says my partner received today but it must have been after she was on here last. She hasn't said anything yet. That makes me nervous.... like she has to come up with a bunch of lies to say she liked it. Swap anxiety just never goes away!!

im so sorry! i didnt mean to give u anxiety. truth is, i opened it as soon as it was delivered, screeched with joy and took tons of pictures, uploaded them, and then got a call that my grandfather was rushed to the hospital. so i had to bolt out the door Undecided sorry love! im gonna do another post about it all right now!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Good morning starshine! The world says hello!

this was funnn
http://www.wists.com/kristen219/
kristen219
!
« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2008 09:00:26 AM »

yayayayayayya i received from dreambelle!!!!!heres the AWESOME loot!
also, in case anyone was confused, we're both irish and sorta used it as a common bond!

what i saw when i opened the box!

a cute plaque with my intial! i love these colors together!

a spiced vanilla candle with a P on it, for Penny

mmmmmmm

super cute shrinky charms! held to the light to avoid crappy pic

ruby earrings!!!!! its another nickname

mini tote bags!!! u know what i love about this? i recently started playing around with bento, and these fit my case perfectly!!!

these AWESOME thumb tacks! my husband saw them and tried to squish them becuz there scupley?? and look so wonderfully squishy (there baked tho) he (and i)thinks there great!

DREAMBELLES ADVENTURE INTO RESIN!!!!!!!!!!! o man these have to be some of my favorites from the whole package!!!!!!!!!
awesome keychain!!!! shown in light so u can see the green sparklies

adorable penny necklace!!

a PENNY in RESIN to use as a pendant!!!!!!!!! ahh i love it! also wiht penny earrings!!!!!!!

and this beautiful frame that i love so sos so much!!!!!!!!!!

thank u so much for everything dreambelle! i love it all so much!!!!!!!!

ps...did u mean to send me this??  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

this was funnn
kirstilynne
« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2008 09:04:25 AM »

well. im going to post some pictures of what I had sent along to perriell (I can't spell... i could have gone back to make sure i spelled it right but im sure everyone gets the idea! haha.)

anyhoo here goes.
I was crafting for her godson Xander. I have not crafted for a child before (other than struggling with a quilt for my future brother in law's new baby) so here is what i came up with:

my medium (well large really) item was this train coat hanger. This is not the same one but the same colors and everything becuase before i wrapped it up and sent it off i forgot to photograph it. my dad and i made this so i did cheat a bit, but i painted it and personalized it and helped cut and glue.

this one is a bit hard to see becuase foolishly i also didnt take pictures before i repackaged it. I decoupaged a billion sheets of tissue paper that i cut into squares and strips and glued them to a piggy bank. then did the little fellas name on the side.

same idea with a frame that i later put the meaning of Xander in.

a photo album for the little guys mom.

a pillow.

and a tag blanket

I also included some things for my partner, she was so nice to get the stuff made for her godson I just had to throw in a bunch of stuff. a chocolate bar shaped like a P. A ring with a P on it. a little pearl colored box with her name on it. a pearl adorned P. some P post it notes. and some small P note cards.

Glad she enjoyed it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swapping! PM me!!!!

Feel like some shopping?
www.kirstilynne.ets y.com
panda
« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2008 09:09:13 AM »

I can wait for my partner to get her things......I hate waiting.......LOL.

There are alot of cool things with everyone's name on it.  Great job and envy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dreambelle
Beta Sigma Phi

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2008 09:26:27 AM »

Kristen~ I'm so glad you liked everything!!! The shrinky dinks weren't supposed to come out like that but I threw them in your package anyway thinking maybe you could use them for something. It was my first time using that stuff. My favorite thing to make was actually your "lucky penny" necklace. I spent over an hour cleaning that one penny so it was shiny and it took me forever to find one with "1987" on it. Did you notice? Was I right? (birth year) I was sooooo disappointed when, days later, I pop it out of the mold and there lies a giant air bubble! I decided to send it to you anyway, because I figured you could tell people that Abe Lincoln was blowing a bubble to you! (it lines up with his mouth perfectly)

That last picture..... uh.. yeah... I meant to send that.... sure...  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kirstilynne
« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2008 09:39:58 AM »

Kristen~ I'm so glad you liked everything!!! The shrinky dinks weren't supposed to come out like that but I threw them in your package anyway thinking maybe you could use them for something. It was my first time using that stuff. My favorite thing to make was actually your "lucky penny" necklace. I spent over an hour cleaning that one penny so it was shiny and it took me forever to find one with "1987" on it. Did you notice? Was I right? (birth year) I was sooooo disappointed when, days later, I pop it out of the mold and there lies a giant air bubble! I decided to send it to you anyway, because I figured you could tell people that Abe Lincoln was blowing a bubble to you! (it lines up with his mouth perfectly)

That last picture..... uh.. yeah... I meant to send that.... sure...  Grin

hahah of course you meant to send that! It's for hanging the picture frame hahah.

your stuff you made is really nice:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swapping! PM me!!!!

Feel like some shopping?
www.kirstilynne.ets y.com
kristen219
« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2008 10:06:42 AM »

omg! i didnt even notice the 1987!!!!!!!!! u were right!!!!!!!!!! o god just when i didnt think i could love it even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

this was funnn
craftykatt

Geek knitter <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2008 11:38:23 AM »

Oh wow, I love what everyone has received. I adore the penny necklace, so thoughtful! And the zander piggy banks is so cute Smiley

I received today!! Oh my its amazing! I will be posting pictures in a moment!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fairybug22

buttercream can fix anything!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #88 on: May 12, 2008 12:10:40 PM »

I love the shamrocks and penny resin pieces.  It is really great to see all the different things that everyone has come up with in this name swap.  I am glad I was a participant.  I am waiting for my package from Scotland with much excitement!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: May 12, 2008 01:20:32 PM »

I received today!! Oh my its amazing! I will be posting pictures in a moment!

Smiley Glad you like it  Grin I'll look forward to seeing your pics, I only have half finished ones of the messenger bag  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chewy Toffee Bars Recipe
Butter Pecan Cookies Recipe
Key Lime Whoopie Pie Recipe
No-Cook Red, White, and Blue Berry Trifle
Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...