A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,614
Currently Running With Scissors:
508 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Let Me Make Your Craft II Pictures  (Read 12250 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lilmissdogooder
A Day In the Life of the Socially Deprived

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2005 06:35:24 PM »

Hooray!  I'm glad you liked everything.  It is a bookmark!!  Please post pics!  The bands are from the US.  I'm part of their street teams!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I followed my heart so I could hold my head up high."-Andrea Marr, Girl
LiquidScissors
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Who would of known

Hank's a bomb. Long story.

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2005 04:33:58 PM »

I still need to hear from seapj and jackiem27 -- if you're going to be a little late, it's okay, just KEEP IN CONTACT WITH ME.

Also, I need to hear from the following folks whether or not you have RECEIVED a package.  You should make sure and PM me and your partner to let us know your package arrived safely, even if you don't post in the gallery:

ReesaRe
Hanabi
ImAKite
LiquidScissors

Thanks, gals!

Melinda

I recieved my package from Imakite a while ago, sorry I never let you know.  I havebeen sick and very busy latley and keep losing my mind.  I really really loved everything that I got!  It was all perfect!  I will post pictures if I can get my cam working aSAP.  I was curious to know if you ever heard from JackieM, because I still havent.... Im having trouble finding the tracking # and havent heard back from her.  =? =/

-liquid
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Is it because you killed a whole bunch of ninjas while it was playing? So now it reminds you of ninjas?"
xmelinda
« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2005 06:50:38 PM »

I have not heard back from her, either, and I see that she flaked on another swap, so I'm feeling pretty bummed about it.   Angry  If it does turn out that she flaked, I will think of a way to make it up to all involved.  I know, though, that it's not the same -- I was recently in a swap where I put a LOT of time & effort (and money) into making a whole bunch of stuff, and the person I sent to flaked out.  It's really upsetting, I know.   In the first mermaid swap I spent many hours embroidering a Jenny Hart design on a denim purse, and I sent it to someone who flaked.  It totally sucks.

I'm going to try to e-mail her outside of Craftster, and we'll see.  If need be, though, we'll figure something out.

Melinda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I live in that place between conception and execution" -- IQJones
pellzin
« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2005 08:16:05 PM »

Since I would love to see more pictures of everyone's craftiness (!), I thought I would post some pics of what I sent to ReesaRe. This is what she sent me ...

This is a pic of everything I sent back ...

Since the point of this swap was to get yourself out of your crafterly element, producing these items that are posted below were completely new to me. I had never worked with styrofoam balls, nor had I ever decoupaged anything. I was also not entirely sure what I would do with the flowers. I am so glad to have now had a chance to do both. I got such great raw materials to work with and was able to keep using up materials of mine that have been sitting around forever.  I have never been so productive in such a short a period of time. Thanks xMelinda for coordinating this swap -- I got alot out of it.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2010 02:12:21 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
xmelinda
« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2005 09:25:07 PM »

Wow, I LOVE all the stuff you made!!  I especially love those ornament ball thingys.  It's really cool to see the before and after pics. Nice work!

Melinda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I live in that place between conception and execution" -- IQJones
LiquidScissors
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Who would of known

Hank's a bomb. Long story.

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 09, 2005 03:54:45 PM »

Well that kinda sucks, it would of been nice to know if my swap partner even liked what I sent back to her.  I put a lot of thought into everything, and was really curious of what she had thought of it all.   I wonder if I took any pictures?  I think I might have, but have a feeling I didnt.  =( =(

I made JackieM some magnets, a platypus pin cushion, a potpourri/mail/whatever holder, and more marble magnets.  The other magnets were felt with stuff cut out of a tin she sent me and other odds and ends.  

Here is a picture of what she all sent.

Hope everyone had a good swap!!!  

-Liquid
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010 02:12:32 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Is it because you killed a whole bunch of ninjas while it was playing? So now it reminds you of ninjas?"
sparky1131

Riding the wave of chaos...

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2005 07:09:02 PM »

I'm super late in posting these, but these are the fabulous items DithMer sent me (minus one polar-fleeced notebook which was in use downstairs).

I've been really enjoying everything and had to scour the house to re-gather stuff for photographing!

I also sent DithMer some styrofoam balls and she did great things with them!  It's a little hard to tell in the picture, but the red fringy thing is a ball with fringe spiraled down.  It looks much cooler hanging, but I wanted to try and get everything into one picture.

I keep getting all kinds of compliments on my checkbook cover (the monster that ate all my money...) too.  And since I bought everything blue and pink this spring, I've already worn the jewelry a ton.

Meredith
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mthompson828

Don't forget to bring a towel!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2005 02:50:02 PM »

Hey everyone's crafts look awesome!  I sent my package to Pellzin today and of course forgot to take pictures.  Hopefully she'll be able to post some when she gets the package.

I just wanted to thank everyone who sent me goodies to rebuild my stash.  There were some really amazing things in those packages.  They made my day(s).  If you didn't get a thank you from me and you sent a package, would you please PM me?  I just want to make sure I thanked everyone personally.

Hugs,
Michelle
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jessicakes

Callipygian means having shapely buttocks.

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 18, 2005 08:55:00 PM »

I got the most beautiful stuff last week, but I've been w/o a computer!! I'm soooo sorry that I haven't posted...thanks so much for the lovely bags Smiley I've used both already! I'll post pics when I get my computer back

~jessica
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Hanabi
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2005 01:54:59 AM »

Here are the awesome things I got from lilMissdogooder ages ago. Sorry I didn't post earlier but I am mid interstate move and have only just managed to download the photos even though I took them ages ago!

This is the awesome postcard up close - my fav! (her eyelashes are the feathers wool I sent)

Thanks again LilMiss!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010 02:12:03 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Holiday Food Packaging with Martha Stewart
How to Make a Ribbon Christmas Tree
How to Make Circle Punch Christmas Trees
How to Make Aromatic Extracts
How to Make a Ribbon Wreath
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...