A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,733
Currently Running With Scissors:
619 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: painting for boyfriend (Drug related.)  (Read 654 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

xx_Kellybean
« on: April 02, 2008 02:56:26 PM »

I'm well aware that painting a poster that shows you don't care somebody you love is doing drugs is stupid, so please don't tell me. He asked me to draw him an awesome sign for his room..than i realized that I hadn't painted in three years. So I asked him if I could paint him a poster, and he said he would rather I did that. So... this is what I came up with.

The pictures were taken with my cell phone since my digital camera doesn't have batteries at the moment. So, sorry for the quality of the pic.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008 03:21:01 PM »

I'm well aware that painting a poster that shows you don't care somebody you love is doing drugs is stupid, so please don't tell me. He asked me to draw him an awesome sign for his room..than i realized that I hadn't painted in three years. So I asked him if I could paint him a poster, and he said he would rather I did that. So... this is what I came up with.

The pictures were taken with my cell phone since my digital camera doesn't have batteries at the moment. So, sorry for the quality of the pic.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/xx_kellybean_xx/jakepaint.jpg

then why??

and regarding the actual painting part, its really nice...i heart fungi, so without the drug references, this would be RIGHT up my alley
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008 03:21:21 PM by MissDisney » THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
xx_Kellybean
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008 04:17:59 PM »

i don't know why... I guess I couldn't think of anything else he's interested in other than music and pot.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CaterpillarPeacock
Crawling for your love.

Tiny hats always beat big ones.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008 04:22:33 PM »

Kelly! This is Super super awesome!! I love to paint, especially while shroomin'. I have some pretty awesome stuff that I've come up with, mostly elephant or dragon related for some reason. I hope your stoner boyfriend enjoys the poster.

If he likes it a lot you should do the next one all 60's rock poster stylie but with his face Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

xx_Kellybean
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008 05:08:32 PM »

Smiley Thank youuuu very much. I'm not going to lie, I do some amazing things while stoned too. We painted his shoes the other day together and they are awesomeeee. If I had a picture of them, I'd totally post it.

And your idea is good. He said he wants a painting every single month lol. He was just joking, but that would be a REALLY sweet surprise for him. and I REALLY want to see elephant paintings. I have a weird obsession with elephants....elepha nts and octopi are like my two favorite animals lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CaterpillarPeacock
Crawling for your love.

Tiny hats always beat big ones.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008 07:37:17 PM »

Super awesome! They are both pretty amazing animals. One day I'll muster up the unlaziness to post some of my stoned art perhaps...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Style Your Hair with Gel
How to Style Your Hair in Liberty Spikes
How to Style Your Hair Into a Messy Bun
How to Style Your Hair Into a Modern Knot
How to Style Your Hair in a Topknot
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...