A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,609
Currently Running With Scissors:
473 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: STREET Stockholm: craft market  (Read 2212 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« on: July 01, 2005 10:03:26 AM »

For those interested there is a fairly new permanent craft market in Stockholm called STREET. I've never been yet, but I hope to be able to stop by there soon. Especially since we have so incredibly few craft fairs as it is.

Here's the link
http://www.streetinstockholm.se/street/web/eng/aktuellt_english.jsp?sNode=8
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
decibel
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005 11:13:24 AM »

, jag hjrtar Street!

There's a lot of kool stuff to see there, and being the crafty nerd I always dream of having my own STREET booth and my own kool stuff to sell. Renting is kinda expensive though - but once I have stocked up I'd love to share a booth with someone. Up for it, you Swedish craftsters? Cheesy

Just a thought: I'm sure there are some Helsinki (or other Finnish) craftsteristas who'd have fun at Stockholm STREET market too. The ferry across the Baltic is really inexpensive, and I'd be glad to put up my apartment as a hotel, in exchange for some Tupla chocolate bars or so. Grin I like working together. Weee!

Hope you find some nice things to drool over at STREET, Melladh... If not: Let's just show'em how its done! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
min3r__va
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2005 01:13:09 PM »

Shocked

Ooooh that looks really interesting! Thanks for the heads-up, I'll be here saving for a trip across the pond! ... well, not so much for the trip itself, but for all the stuff I'm going to BUY from the market!  Wink (Tupla bars, huh? *g* How many would be the standard rate for a night's sleepover then? Cheesy)

THIS ROCKS   Logged
decibel
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2005 02:40:37 AM »

Tupla bars, huh? *g* How many would be the standard rate for a night's sleepover then? Cheesy

Hmm, well let's see: I'd settle for two or three, but then again a couple more, say 10, would get me through the winter (a.k.a the weekend)! And as a bonus the night's sleepover would include coffee and breakfast. Wow, what a deal! Grin No but seriously, if you're ever coming to Stockholm in Crafty business you're welcome to stay at Hotel Decibel.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
m8888888
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2005 08:13:45 AM »

This sounds SO AWESOME! I can't wait until I go to Stockholm next... the last few times I've been, Kreatima was closed (& when it was finally open, it wasn't very exciting), Lava caf was closed... the only craft store was Panduro, which we have in Malm anyhow. I can't wait to go there!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Favorite moment of the year?  That commercial when m8888888 dropped her towel and jumped naked into the arms of Tony Danza.
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2005 12:05:37 PM »

I'm soo looking forward to the advent markets there... Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
decibel
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2005 04:54:54 AM »

I'm soo looking forward to the advent markets there... Cheesy

Yeah, me too!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Key Lime Sugar Cookies
How to Make Dazzling Lemon Thumbprint Cookies
Hummingbird Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
How to Make Crunchy and Sweet Honey-Hazelnut Treats
Sparkling Cranberries
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...