A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,102
Currently Running With Scissors:
404 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 13  (Read 18401 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mimiw
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2008 10:08:40 AM »

CLOSED!

**My home is smoke free but I do have 2 large dogs**

Reversible Tote Bag (2 points)
The inside is the reverse fabric of the outside.  It has 24" nylon webbing for straps and measures 12"x11".  100% quilters cotton, fusible interfacing and fusible fleece for sturdiness. 

Quilted Denim Zipper Bag (2 points)
Measures 8 1/2"x10" and is lined with coordinating batik fabric.

4 Re-Usable Tea Bags (1 point)
Made of unbleached muslin, 100% cotton thread and string.  A little larger than a disposable tea bag.  Turn inside out, rinse in cool water and hang to dry.  Set of 4 for 1 point.  2 sets available.

Chicks Rule Shirt (2 points)
On a new sea foam green Hanes Heavyweight 50/50 size LARGE shirt

Single Bird Shirt (2 points)
On a new Hanes Heavyweight 50/50 size MEDIUM shirt.  The shirt is NOT true to color in the photo.  It is more of a dark teal rather than a bright blue!

Black Curly Scarf (1 point)
Made with soft, semi-fuzzy acrylic yarn and measures 5 1/2 feet long.

Supply Items:

Wood Letters (1 point)
All the letters of the alphabet.  They are about 2" each.

Shirts for dying (1/2 point each)
These shirts are size medium military brown.  They are new, however, some have faded a bit in the chest so they would be good for dying.

1.5" Black Cotton Webbing (1 point per yard)

Claims from me: (sent) (received)
mimiw to AsphaltQueen: small portfolio C (1)
mimiw to lapoli: navy blue car trash bag (1)
mimiw to legerdemain: 4 Re-Usable Tea Bags (1)
mimiw to Phizzychick: 4 Re-Usable Tea Bags (1)
mimiw to rubytuesday: 2 x Marking Pencil (1/2 point each) - total 1 point
mimiw to katxena: small portfolio A (1)
mimiw to alteredmommy: green car trash bag (1)
mimiw to Phizzychick: Car Trash Bag Brown (1)
mimiw to Phizzychick: Car Trash Bag Blue (1)
mimiw to nosusanfx: Little Birdies Bag (2)
mimiw to aeronberry:love birds shirt (2)

mimiw to lapoli: Black Bias Bag (2)
mimiw to loves2experiment: Small clutch (1)

mimiw to Avesthel: Car Trash Bag (1)
mimiw to ptarmic wumpus: tree coasters (2)
mimiw to asphaltqueen: bird stencil (1)
mimiw to teamwang: Bird Coasters (2)

Claims I have made: (received)
Phizzychick to mimiw: yellow bird and bluebird (2)
loves2experiment to mimiw: pair of notepads (1)
teamwang to mimiw: tentacle journal (1)

alteredmommy to mimiw: family collage (2)
aeronberry to mimiw: light green stenciled shirt (2)
purpleone to mimiw: Set of 2 lavender bags (2)
irid3c3nt to mimiw: 2 soy wax candles (1)
pinkanddinky to mimiw: pink patched t shirt (.5) and buttons light switch cover (.5) for a total of 1 point
teamwang to mimiw: Needle Felted Jellyfish Ornament (2)
nosusanfx to mimiw: owl hand-embroidered needlebook (1)
lapoli to mimiw: Lavender (1)
ptarmic wumpus to mimiw: both Batik fat quarters (2)
ptarmic wumpus to mimiw: birdie mobile (3)

Current: 8
Pending: 0
TOTAL: 8
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008 02:40:27 AM by mimiw » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Katxena
Gardening fool

Confused.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2008 10:14:24 AM »

Katxena's Shop

CLOSED until I craft more things!
All items are from my smoke free home in the USA.  I have two cats who get into everything.  Please feel free to PM me with any questions you have. 

___________________ __

Handcrafted Items

Denim & Crochet Brooches

These look great on a coat or a purse, or for hanging on a bulletin board or dresser or anywhere else you need the sunny cheer of a flower. Features a crocheted wool flower, button accent, and denim backing with hand embroidered blanket stitch.  The back is nicely finished with felt and a pin back closure. Size approximately 2 inches (5 cm) in diameter.

(please include brooch # in your claim!!!)

Pale Yellow (brooch #3).  1/2 point. Pale yellow flower with purple button accent and red stitching.

Just red (brooch #4).  1/2 point. Dark red flower with a shell button and denim blue stitching. 

Supplies

Housekeeping

Items claimed from me
Katxena to Phizzychick - Blue/Green Bundle (.5) (Mail by April 13) - rec'd
Katxena to Phizzychick - Earthy Bundle (.5) (Mail by April 13) - rec'd

Items claimed by me
mimiw to katxena -- small portfolio A (1 point) (rec'd)
rubytuesday to katxena -- parrot scissor fob (1 point) - mail by April 18 (rec'd)

aliciasjoy to katxena -- a handful of findings (1 point) - mail by April 29

Current Points:3
Pending Points: 0
Total Points: 5

« Last Edit: April 22, 2008 06:04:27 AM by Katxena » THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Modern Peeps Family by Lana

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2008 10:17:31 AM »

OPEN!!

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!! 
Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.

New items:

Circle bird pendant - 2 points. Comes on silver chain.  Sold!  Thanks Phizzy!!http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC03957a.jpg

Birds in flight pendant - 2 points.  Comes on silver chain. 

Brass pendants - 1 point each.  Comes on a gold chain not pictured.  Choose from rabbit, butterfly, bird, and trout Thanks Purpleone!!.

Shrinky Dink Octopus pendant- 3 points. Black and translucent. Colored in by hand the old fashion way.  2.5 inches in length.  Total length 18" on a silver-plated chain.  Can be custom sized.

Seahorse pendant - 2 points.  Brass with silver plate. 3 inches in height. Comes on an 18" silver-plated chain.  Can be custom sized.

Natural stone pendants - 1 point each  With sterling silver wire. Please include letter when ordering.

top row:
a-clear quartz with gold flecks
b-faceted blue stone with white veins
c-green with layers
d-asymetric pink quartz
bottom row:
e-Chinese turquiose Sold to Phizzychick!!  Smiley
f-Brown stone
g-Dark jade green stone
h-Jade green stone with white

Shell pearls - 1 point  These are made with sterling silver findings.  Please include color when ordering. 

Shell pearls available:

orange, light orange,pink/purple,white,yellow, and champagne (slight pink hue).  Also light green (not shown).Sold to Phizzychick.  Thanks!!

example of pearl pendant:

Millefore glass earrings - 1/2 point.  Millefore beads on Sterling silver pins and hooks.  Perfectly cute!  Smiley Please indicate which number you want (1-3/ top or bottom row).  Only 1 pair left...2nd row #3

Blank Bug cards (25) - 1 point.  2.5x2.5, 2x2, and 1x1 inch cardstock stamped in blank ink with the 5 images shown.

Beaded Swarovski crystal pendant- 2 points each. These are the last batch that I'll be making for a loooong time.  No chain, but I will add a nice jumpring to them.  Smiley

Bubble gum dream #2 - Fire opal with light blue accents
Bubble gum pop -  Fire opal with clear accents
Tangerine sun - orange with yellow accents

SUPPLIES:
none at this time

Claims from me: 
atsuko to Phizzychick - green pearl - 1
atsuko to itscute - owl on branch pendant - 3
atsuko to purpleone- trout pendant- 1
atsuko to Phizzychick - Circle bird pendant (2)
Atsuko to pinkanddinky: nude mouse -1

Claims I have made:
ptarmic to atsuko - owl dress - 2 points
malina to atsuko - Pair of swallow iron on patches 1 point
malina to atsuko - Punk Cat with green saftey pin - 1 pt
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - purple mountains felt - 2 points
DDS to atsuko - cupcake, japanese, strawberry shortcake pouches - 1

Current:  4
Pending:  1
TOTAL:  5

My wishlist:
clothes for my daughter
handknit items: sweaters and socks for my daughter
art

« Last Edit: April 25, 2008 04:05:12 AM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
sewknitter

have needles will sew, knit, crochet, tat. . swap!

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2008 10:31:58 AM »

sewknitter's shoppe of simply special goodies!

OPEN

All the images are CLICKABLE.

Now sorted by points!

3pt items ****3pt items ****3pt items ****3pt items ****
Rayon-Cotton handwoven Scarf, 6" x 60" including fringe.-- 3pts
Rayon glossy highlights and soft & silky feel!
doubles as headband or sash belt. comes with "how to tie -- 15 ways!"

Handwoven Silk-cotton Scarf -- 3 pts
Soft silky silk across a soft textured cotton warp.
6 x 60 inches. doubles as headband or sash belt. comes with "how to tie -- 15 ways!"

Cuff or neck piece, very "goth," 3pts. I can add cords for a neckpiece, or magnetic clasp for cuff.

2 pt items ****2 pt items ****2pt items ****2 pt items ****

Blythe doll-sized straw hat with tatted hatband - 2pts
the tatted head band is 10" of tatting, and the pattern took longer than my normal bracelets. so you are getting a hat and a bracelet for the same price!

If you would like me to tat a matching "something" I can make a tiny pin, bracelet, or whatever. Or a bit of lace for sewing onto an outfit to match the hat.

Handwoven Brown Chenille Scarf -- 2pts
Soooooffffft rayon chenille, with rayon and cotton warp. 6 x 60 inches.

Handwoven all COTTON scarves, 6" x 60" including fringe. --2pts
In the palest shades: yellow, lavender, pink, blue, orange

tatted earrings and pendant, 2 pts for set. pink, white, and orange. pearl cotton, lightweight, dangle-ly. tatted portion of earrings are 2 1/2 inches long.
I will add either hooks or posts to earrings, your choice. And gold or silver jump ring to pendant.

tatting kits -- shuttle, threads, CD instructions with tatted patterns & books. 2 pt each.
If you have a color preference for the beads, let me know. enough material and patterns for tatted flowers, bookmarks, bracelets, and much more! Whole books of patterns on CD.

Tatted bracelets, size is in the picture, all have magnetic clasps to easily put on, 2pts each:
use image name to pick the bracelet you want. (Optional, will put on ring/toggle clasp instead.)
Do you see a coloration you like? Too big? Too small? no worries! I'll make one to size. PM me first.

Embroidered washcloth and  greeting card with poem and directions & envelope 2pts:
BooBoo Bunny - put soap or ice cube in its tummy! 2pts

1 pt items **** 1 pt items **** 1 pt items **** 1 pt items ****

Little postage notes! -- 1pt
20 very cute, little cards with envelopes. Just enough to say "thank you!" and claim info. Cards are 1 inch by 1 3/8 inches (writing area: 1 7/8" x 1 3/8"). The cards have non-US stamps from around the world! No two alike in a set. The picture representative of the variety of stamps included, as no two sets are alike.
I have 10 sets made. 2 sets left to claim!

NEW!!! now get a pdf with your craftster id or name to insert in little note! Makes a "lined" note. sample pdf: lil-notes.pdf

Tatted bookmarks, use image name to pick the ones you want. 1 pt each:

Will do custom colors in bookmarks and beads.

tatted blue-purple earrings, 1pt, with faceted beads for pair. Very long, dangle-ly, light weight. Tatted portion of earrings are 3 1/2 inches long.

One  felted flower made into a pin, 1 pt.
Will also do CUSTOM colors.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SUPPLY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Half Gallon Bag of raffia, I use for gift wrapping, crocheting/knitting, ATCs, country or natural bowtying, etc. --1/2 pt

2 patterns for 1/2 pt, 1 pt for all:
these are new, never used patterns

1pt supply books:
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/book06.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/book05.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/vogueblouse8986-sz16.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/book03.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/book10.jpg

1/2 point supply items
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/hoop-frames-set.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/8rednotes.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/8greennotes.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/twistedpaper.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------
wish list:
  • Noisy or charm bracelets - 8.5 inches approx.
  • rubber stamps
  • card making punches
  • portable paper trimmer
  • set of hand cards (worth 6 pts to me -- 3 each card Wink
  • noisy/full charm bracelet, sewing - knitting things
claims from me:
+ 3 sewknitter to Phizzychick - Rayon-Cotton handwoven Scarf (amethyst) (3) (Sent 4/30)
Customs Decl. No.:   LJ225544074US

I claimed:
-1 aliciasjoy to sewknitter -- About a half skein each of 2 colors of Berocco Air. 1 point for both.

Current: 4
TOTAL:  4
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008 05:59:47 PM by sewknitter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.cara4webshoppin g.com
knitting looms, embroidery machines, weaving,  knitting software~all discounted!

Shop My Swap  Shop 31
ptarmic wumpus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are in room 2

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2008 10:33:49 AM »

CLOSED!

Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

VARIABLE/NEGOTIABLE Pointage:

V1. Batik clothing! See the gallery here:
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/bgal.html
for photos and points.

HALF POINT (pick any two):

H1. Ornaments circa 1990! I made these when I was ~13, way back when, they have pretty much been in storage since. Mix and match, 1/2 pt per ornament, or combine with other items. The top three are cotton, the bottom two are felt, with polyfil.
red bell
stars with hearts (two avail)
clown kitty
mouse
blue kitty

little girl has been claimed!

H2. Felted booties A pair of 'test' booties, wet felted wool, turned out a bit large. length approx 5". Wool is very soft. (1/2 pt for pair).

H3. Animal scarf rayon/silk satin devore scarf, pink on teal. This one is fewer points because I had problems with the pink dye and it went on unevenly. (1/2)

H4. More socks! Cotton/nylon blend in smaller women's size (I think shoe size 6-8).
pale pink and blue socks Cotton/nylon blend in regular women's size (I think shoe size 4-10). (1/2)

pink stripey socks (1/2)

ONE POINT:

1B. Laptop sleeve cotton bird print, lined with wool, interfaced with fleece, twill, and craft foam. 11x15" with velcro closure. (1)

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap285.jpg

1C. Bookmarks card woven in pearl cotton (mostly). Full length 12" including fringe, woven section 6-7" long. Two each of two designs - reverse has a different pattern than the 'front', both sides are shown in the photo. Choose blue or salmon color. (1 pt ea).

1D. Wine cozy made from thrifted felted sweater, with needle felted design and sequins. Ribbon strap on bottom to keep wine from falling out.

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap305.jpg

1E.Brocade envelope lined with satin, button closure - use as purse or gift wrap. 6" by 10". (1)

1G. toddler top thrifted girls 3T turtleneck in cotton interlock with shibori heart; berry dye. Small flaw on one sleeve cuff that I can cover with applique or trim. (1)

1H. bleached skull shirt dark purple thrifted cotton interlock turtleneck with bleached skull (skull is a pink color). 42" chest/waist. (1)

1I. Tabby cozy wet felted wool cozy for a mug, button eyes. (1)

back: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap344.jpg

1J. Mr. Bun sewn from a semi-felted cashmere sweater, with needle felted tail and eyes (safe for babies). Cute and super soft!  Pattern from the Betz White blog. (1)

1L Chicken towel thrifted towel that I added colorful dyes to (was originally black and white with red accents). Cotton. (1)

TWO POINTS:

2A. Felted bag with polkadots; button and loop closure, unlined, 8x6 inches. Wool, button. (2 pts)

2B. Cashmere piggy from a Burda WOF 1972 vintage pattern, cashmere sweater, polyfil, tail has floral wire. Approx. 9 inches long. He has a few thin math spots, which I will needlefelt over in the designs of your choice. Soft and squishy! Tail can be de-wired if desired. (2)

2C. Fulled sweater basket 'knitting baskets" from a Martha Stewart pattern. Thrifted wool sweaters, thread. Circumference of bottom of basket approx 38". Use to store projects, as a pet bed, whatever. Sweater a fugly grey flowers (2)

2D. Food mobile #2 felt food items dangle from wooden cooking implements. Your choice of attachment at the top of the mobiles.
mobile #2 (2)

laying flat: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap148.jpg

2E. Denim doggie jacket from Simplicity 4000, metallic denim with knit cuffs, front zip, studs and chain, fully lined. Sized to fit 7 to 11 lb dogs with chest measurement 15-18" and length 8-10" from collar to base of tail. I'll send you extra studs in case you need to shorten the chain. (2)
Kahlua, who weighs 11 lb, deigned to model this for about 10 seconds, with the front unzipped.

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap168.jpg

2F. Beaded ornament silk dupioni with handsewn seed beads. Approx. 3" diameter. (2)

2G. Soft fish made out of high quality polar fleece, with rick-rack trim and button eyes. He is big (19" long) and very soft and squishy. (2)

2I. Felted baby booties wet felted merino wool booties with yarn embellishment, approx. 4 inches long. (2)

2J. Polka dot dress sized for 6 months, cotton broadcloth lined with pale pink cotton batiste. Crossover back, button straps. From a simplicity pattern. (2)

back: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap348.jpg

2K. Sunflower felt hard felted flower design, 8x8". Use as wallhanging, potholder, etc. (2)

2L. Felt drawstring bag wet felted bag with cinched closure. Roughly 8x9". Colors more vibrant in real life. The interior 'seam' (the felt is actually seamless) is rather thick on this one. (2)

2M. Stripe Bag wet felted purse in turquoise with deep purple stripe. Approx. 9 inches tall. Wool. (2)

THREE POINTS:

3C. Felted wool jacket from a Vogue pattern. Fulled charcoal wool jersey with needle felted swirls. Loose fit, front drapes in folds. High hip length. Size 'M', for approx 34-36" bust. Sleeves can be folded into cuffs.

3D. Tibetan panel coat another leftover from the color class I took last year. Strange color combination, blue silk/wool suiting, purple wool gab, lined with orange and green cotton prints.  One size fits many; loose fit. (3)

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap333.jpg

SUPPLES

S1. Patterns uncut sewing patterns. 1/2 pt each.
McCall 5313 uncut jumper pattern, sizes 4-6-8-10. (1/2)
Simplicity 8523 six tops for woven fabrics, uncut, sizes 20-22-24. (1/2)

S2.Lenticular vinyl flexible vinyl has butterflies that turn into flowers when the material shifts. Approximately 20 by 15". Can be sewn, glued, etc. The backing is rubbed off a little in one or two spots, which affects the image, but it is mostly fine. The back must be protected/sealed/lined for your craft project. (2)

S3. Silk scraps assorted charmeuse, china silk, others (mostly thin silks), smaller scraps. 1 lb 4 oz. (1)

S4. Assorted fabric scraps I'll stuff either a flat rate box (US domestic) or send you 1 lb of fashion fabric scraps - suitings, hemp, wool, silk. The rolled pieces in the back are larger remnants (1/2-1 yd). Mostly browns, reds, a few greens. (1 pt per box).

Items I have claimed:
Sansa to ptarmic wumpus - Dragon scarf (3)
loves2experiment to ptarmic wumpus - strawberries and mah jong stitch markers (2)
lapoli to ptarmic wumpus - Funky handspun neckwarmer. 2 points
lapoli to ptarmic wumpus - tiny bits of mill end rovings (1)
Phizzychick to ptarmic wumpus - altered dictionary and plastic tools (2)
Legerdemain to ptarmic wumpus - apple baby hat (2)
loves2experiment to ptarmic wumpus - soothing eye pillow blue (2)
mimiw to ptarmic wumpus - tree coasters (2)

Items claimed from me:
ptarmic wumpus to teamwang - 2B. owl and cat mark 2 - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to lapoli - a & b flannel pads (1)
ptarmic wumpus to Phizzychick - c& d flannel pads (1)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - owl dress - 2 points
ptarmic wumpus to alteredmommy - shibori heart tee shirt (1 pt)
ptarmic wumpus to AsphaltQueen - custom tee (1)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - purple mountains felt - 2 points
ptarmic wumpus to mimiw - batik fat quarters (2)
ptarmic wumpus to penguino - watermelon dress - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to mimiw: Birdie mobile (3)
ptarmic wumpus to Phizzychick - Jaws onesie - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to Phizzychick - Fallow fields wool felt - (2)

Wishlist:
wool batts/roving for felting
hairsticks (long and preferably metal or strong wood, I tend to snap them)
nerdy scifi stuff, haha
crochet/knit leaves and flowers
things with vintage motorcycles (not harleys)

Starting Points: 5 available; 0 pending
Available Points:     5
Pending Points :     3
Total Points:          8
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008 07:58:05 AM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2008 10:34:31 AM »

~ Msviolaceous' Den of Iniquity ~

Thanks for another great round!

Handspun Yarn!

Easter Sunday. It was spun from 2 oz of 100% tussah silk roving that I dyed with food coloring. It has a nice drape and sheen, like all silk handspun, plus a light halo. I think it will make a nice textured lace something-or-other. It's named Easter Sunday because of the pastels, and because it's so conservative! Approximately 103 yards, ranging from fingering weight to worsted, with a few chunky spots and extra-thin spots. Three points.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/EasterSunday.jpg

Junk Food Earrings. Acrylic charms on chunky silver-plated chain with sterling french hook earwires. Choose from pizza/cokes and hamburger/french fries. One-half point each. Newly reduced!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/pizzacokes.jpg

Thanks for visiting!

COMING SOMEDAY: Copper Cascade earring line, more handspun yarn, more handdyed yarn, designer ribbon headbands, and wine charms.

Wishlist: Tiny realistic polymer clay avocado charms, stenciled shirts, Pretty Puff Slouchy Hat (crocheted pattern found on Craftster), other interesting crocheted stuff.

Starting points: 6
Ending points: 1

April Claims:

AsphaltQueen to Miss Violaceous - Birds & Twig Necklace - 2 points.
alteredmommy to Miss Violaceous - Key to My Fortune Charm Bracelet - 1 point.
pinkanddinky to Miss Violaceous - Japanese Pin Cushion - 2 points.
Miss Violaceous to AsphaltQueen - custom handspun yarn (coils) - 3 points.
Miss Violaceous to AsphaltQueen - Easter Sunday yarn - 3 points.
AsphaltQueen to Miss Violaceous - Set of birdie stitchmarkers (Green) - 0.5 points.
AsphaltQueen to Miss Violaceous - Set of birdie stitchmarkers (Red) - 0.5 points.
AsphaltQueen to Miss Violaceous - Mission Falls Yarn (cosmos, 6 skeins) - 3 points.
AsphaltQueen to Miss Violaceous - Mission Falls Yarn (cosmos, 6 skeins) - 3 points.
Miss Violaceous to irid3sc3nt - Oddments Button Bobby Pins (zebra) - .5 point.
Miss Violaceous to irid3sc3nt - Junk Food Earrings (pizza/cokes) - .5 point.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008 03:02:51 PM by Miss Violaceous » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkanddinky
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2008 10:35:59 AM »

All Things PinkAndDinky

CLOSED

I share my smoke-free home with two kitties but I mostly keep my craft stuff out of their reach.

.25 point items.

Pearl earrings (.25)
Gray freshwater pearls and peach glass beads on silver-plated earwires

Doily Angel- .25

Fancypants Ponytail Holder - (.25)
The two metal beads on this are very good quality heavy beads.

Half point items

Glass bead bracelet- .5
This is a stretchy bracelet.

Greens and Gold Bracelets- .5
Set of three bracelets designed to wear together.

Pearly bracelet -.5
Obviously these are not real pearls, but the bracelet still has a very classy look about it. The "pearls" are pretty good fakes. Stretchy.

Recycled plastic (plarn) water bottle holder- .5
I received this in another swap but since I am moving I decided to let go of some things I am not using so they can go to someone else who needs them.

Window Valences- .5 each (or all five for 2 points)
I couldn't get a good picture of these, but they are a very nice linen fabric I bought in the upholstery/decorator's fabric section of Hobby Lobby. The color is kind of burnt sienna with a little more brown added. There are five total and have an open hem at the top where you can run a tension rod or curtain rod through them. If anyone is interested but not satisfied with the picture, I can try to take some more photos.

Light switch covers- .5  each REDUCED!
All have a satin varnish to protect them from wear and dirt. Please provide the name of the one you want. Names are listed starting top left and going clockwise for each picture. If you want a set of any, no problem, just let me know. The only ones I can't make more of are "Vintage Fashion Ad" and "Red Shoes and Bike"

Vintage Fashion Ad
Collage
Red shoes and bike
Buttons (this one has three real buttons glued on in the corner)

Clockwise from left:
Little people
Scottie Dog
Pink cat 
Stripes and Dots

Clockwise from left:
Blue and cream
Pink Shabby Chic
Heirloom Brown
Brown and blue circles

Pink Tooth Box (.5)
Leave a tooth for the tooth fairy in this cute box or use it as a place to keep your kid's baby teeth

Coordinating interior

One point items

Set of Pink bracelets -1
These stretchy bracelets include ones made from seed beads and three with wooden beads for a total of 11 bracelets designed to wear together.

Brown water bottle holder-1
I received this in a private swap. It is great for someone who likes larger sized water bottles as it is a generous size.

"If I only had a brain" -1
This is a little desk plaque. My mom bought it for my husband at a craft show because he has that Wizard of Oz quote in his signature, but he hasn't ever taken to it much so I thought someone else might enjoy it.

Furniture Skirt -1
This is velcro sewn in around the top and is great to cover up electronics on a TV stand or wrap around a sink to make extra storage. The fabric is either linen or linen-look. It has a pleat right in the middle so it is still easy to lift up. We used this to cover up our VCR and DVD player but liked that we could still get to them easily.

White Curtains- 1 point per set
These are just plain white cotton curtains I made with a pom-pom trim. They are really light and airy for the summer. I have 2 sets (of two pieces each) available.

So you can see the pom-pom trim (and my other cute furbaby Smiley)

Sundress (1) REDUCED
I started this and my mom finished it this summer. I never wore it though because I decided it isn't me, but I still think it is quite cute. The top is 30 inches around the bust but is very stretchy. The length is 34 inches, excluding straps. It is about a size 8 but I think a 6 or a 10 could probably wear it too.

Woven placemats with leaves. The placemats are from Target and I added the felt embroidered leaves. Set of 4 placemats plus leaf potholder: Reduced to 1 point

Two Point Items

Light Green Saucer (2)
This is handthrown pottery glazed with a light green semi-gloss glaze.

Three point items.
NONE AT THIS TIME

CLEARANCE
GET any 5 items in this section for 1 point!!!![/color][/size]

Choose any 5 items for one point.  Please indicate item by name.
Roughly left to right:
3 potholders (all 3 for .25 pt)
2 woven straw envelopes (both for .25 pt)
Vintage learn to knit booklet
Piglet patch
Carebear embroidery kit
24 gauge beading wire
mini flower pots
2 beaded ponytail holders (both for .25)
silver wood earrings
pink leather cord
bag of small leather cords
bag of large leather cords
2 necklaces made by children in Czech Republic for People in Need (organization to help the poor) (both for .25)

Supply Annex  Supply Annex  Supply Annex

Nashville Popart postcards- .5 for all
These are postcards designed by a Nashville artist and printed on a very heavy cardstock. They would be great for altering somehow.

Detail shot:

Photography book -2
This is a very thick and heavy book so I will have to limit it to those with a US address. Sorry for the inconvenience to those who live elsewhere. It is full of wonderful tips and color photos and would be good for a beginner or experienced photographer.

Two Pewter Charms- 1/4 pt. for both REDUCED
The one on the left is a rotary cutter that says "quilter" on the handle and the other is a hot glue gun.

Current: 1
Total: 1

Sent
RECEIVED

Claims from me:
to Alteredmommy: Pen and Ink iconic drawing (.5), Craft mafia bag (.25), Poodle ponytail holder (.25) Total 1 point
to Msviolicious: japanese pin cushion-2
to mimiw: buttons switchplate (.5) and embellished Tshirt (.5)- total 1
to aeronberry: crewel embroidery on linen-2-sent
to phizzychick: pj/comfy pants (.5) and bugs in jars fat quarter (.5)- total 1 pt.-sent
to asphaltqueen: coke print -1-sent
to teamwang: science magnets (.5), imp magnet (.25), blue armband wallet (.25)-1 total

Claims made by me:
From Asphaltqueen- bird and branch necklace-2
From Lovestoexperiement- business card holder-2
From PhizzyChick- altered postcards-1
From Dropdeadsuzie- owl coin purse -1

From Lapoli- dots headband-1- red'd
From AsphaltQueen- Sushi Boat print- 1
From Phizzychick- "worth the time invested" inchies -2
From Atsuko- nude mouse -1
from nosusanfx: scrabble necklace -1

Wish List:
Knitted or crocheted items, especially clothes (US size 6/8 or medium). Anything cable knit rocks!
Things featuring trees, cameras, cats, leaves
Handmade soaps and other natural products
Pendants
Vintage/retro style items
handmade journals
bags/purses/pouches
Storybook pins or other cute vintage designs decoupaged onto stuff
Small Handcarved stamps (especially of a gnome, matrioska doll, tree, etc.)
Supplies: vintage needlebooks
             backless buttons to cover
             Sublime Patterns: Sushi Bar, Bon Voyage, or Forest Friends                         

« Last Edit: April 30, 2008 10:58:32 PM by pinkanddinky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ScotSkipper402
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2008 11:24:17 AM »

MUST get in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"For what do we exist, but to laugh at our neighbors and be laughed at in our turn?"

My stash of supplies is now Beyond Life Expectancy. I love personal swaps! http://www.wists.com/redmennis
Legerdemain

knitting is dreamy....

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2008 11:29:57 AM »

OPEN!!

Bits'n'Bobs

One Point: 

NEW!!!Earrings!
Pair One:
Tahitian black pearl, sage peridot swarovski crystal and diamond faceted sterling silver accent bead.  All sterling silver components.
Claimed by asphaltqueen. Thanks!
Pair Two:
Square pink hawaiian shell, clear and opaque swarovski crystals.  All sterling silver components.

Please see pic below for more NEW one point earrings....

***SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE NEW EARRINGS!***

Dangly Earrings.  One Point each, ONLY PAIR TWO LEFT

Pair Two:  Flower mother of pearl charm with light blue dangly swarovski crystal on sterling hooks

Two Points:

NEW!! Earrings
Sorry for the crappy pic--the beads kept swingin' around and driving me nuts.
Pair Three: Round amazonite beads, sterling silver bead cap, smooth fresh water pearl and champagne swarovksi crystals.  Puurddy!  All sterling silver parts.
Claimed by purple one!  Thanks!
Pair Four:  Pearl danglies.  Blush pink freshwater pearls, irridescent swarvoski crystals, champagne czech firepolish beads, rose quartz, and teeny tiny fresh water pearls.
ONE POINT: Pair Five: Glossy aventurine beads, coil wrapped sterling silver bead caps, and mauve swarovski crystals.

NEW!!Apple baby hat Claimed by PW!  Thanks!Handknit with soft merino wool.

NEW!!!:
Bunny Baby Hat:
Handknit with paton's classic merino wool and super soft wool/mohair blend for the pink.

Three Points:

Claims from me:
Send by april24-legerdemain to asphalt queen-pair one (1)
legerdemain to pw: apple baby hat (2)--SENT
legerdemain to purpleone: pair three (2)--SENT

Claims I have made
mimiw to legerdemain-reusable tea bags x4 (1)--RECEIVED
asphaltqueen to legerdemain-12 balls Mission Falls Yarn (5)

Current: 2
Pending: 1
TOTAL: 3

Thanks for shopping!!

[/size]

WISHLIST!

*A project bag like the GoKnit pouch, in a medium or small size--http://www.yarniverse.com/browse.cfm/4,1138.htm
I like burgundy, pinks, blacks/white, teals etc etc.  Pretty much anything but vintagy looking fabrics (sorry!), yellow/orange, or flowers. 
*Yarn, yarn, yarn.  Saturated colours, jeweltones, pink/brown/white combos, teal/brown combos, or solids.  Prefer no orange/yellow.  Natural fibers or blends, pls.  Sockweight superwash.
*Shorties -- 12" circular needles.
*Sublime stitching patterns--asian ones or gnome/fairy, dressing up etc
*Mother of pearl buttons in unique shapes/patterns/designs.  Or other buttons made of shell in different shapes etc.
*Different sterling silver findings.  Like fancy headpins, spacers, charms, clasps etc.
*Faceted gemstone beads or swarovski crystals.  Or irregularly shaped (or uniquely)and/or chunky gemstone beads.
*Japanese beading books and/or magazines/patterns
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008 04:59:13 PM by Legerdemain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swap Shop14!

Wist

Ravelry ID: Legerdemain
kitschkween
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2008 12:27:09 PM »

Kitschkween's swap shop
OPEN!
Prices reduced on 4/22!
note: if you can still see the picture, i have it in stock.

3 point items

cream and dusty rose crocheted clutch (no closure yet, but specify velcro or snaps in your claim) - 3pts

2 point items

white stenciled clutch (back side is blank)- 2 pts

black stenciled clutch (the inside is the same as the white clutch, except black not red) - 2 pts
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/blackclutch.jpg
-sold to maremare!

shell, wood and copper necklace (long- over-the-head length) -2 pts

1 point items

hear no...speak no...see no... gnomes -ceramic or clay (?) a little over 4 inches tall. -1 point for set of 3 (2 sets available)

3 skiens of katia yarn - 1pts

jack earrings (earwires are silver plated over surgical steel) - 1pt/pair

1. evil jack
2. angry jack
3. surprised jack

punky aqua hello kitty earrings - 1pt

deery-lou embellished purse: faux-suede, chocolate and pink - 1 pt

1 whole skien of sockotta yarn (enough for a pair)- 1 pt
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/DSCN2791.jpg
-claimed by penguino

conversion stich markers (black copper wire, bali style spacers, chinese crystals and czech glass beads) -1 pt

set of 7 8mm (up to US size 10 needles) stitch markers pink pearls and purple glass - 1pt

set of six (up to 7 rows) row counters. 8 mm loops (up to US 10 needles). made of aqua acrylic beads- 1pt

hello kitty vinyl planner: zipper closing, the last ring is broken, some planner sheets and dividers included. made in 1997 - 1 pt

cigarette earrings - 1 pt

kitty head necklace with shimmer - 1 pt

lolita camo headband (fits adults) - 1 pt

lolita sailor choker (12"-15") - 1 pt

lace strawberry choker - 1pt

angel earrings: lavender swarovski crystals (picture shows it to be more blue than it really is), metal enamel wings with shimmer, silver plated over surgical steel earwires - 1 pt

silver tone crochet bracelet with chinese crystal, pearl, and glass beads, and silver tone celtic cross - 1 pt

sugar skull guitar pick earrings - 1pt

strawberry rainbow choker (about 13") - 1pt

hk afro puffs ring with shimmer and bling - 1pt

hk heart and star guitar pick earrings- 1 pt

.5 pt items

hello kitty guitar pick adult sized bracelet (around 7") - .5pt

earrings- (.5 pt each)

a. 20mm striped beads
b. red chandelier
c. pink chandelier
d. red lollipops
e. purple gator
f. yellow gator
g. pink gator
h. matryoshka

brown, aqua and gold elephant earrings (all plastic) earwires are 22k gold plated - .5 pt

strawberry and yo-yo flower hair clips - .5 pt

hair clips - .5 pt each

1. tiger lily
2. calla lily
3. cherries

deery-lou earrings with glass beads - .5 pt
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/DSCN4872.jpg
-claimed by penguino

jerry garcia earrings -.5 pt
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/296561604_03a484ade2.jpg
-claimed by Avesthel

jimi hendrix guitar pick necklace - .5pt

kitschy jesus and mary earrings - .5 pt

coffin girl guitar pick necklace - .5 pt

pink owlet -.5 pt

kokeshi girl ornament - .5 pt

heartbroken ornament - .5 pt

swallow necklace- (.5 pt each)

a. blue chain w/ shimmer
b. silver chain

orange lollipop necklace (chain is REALLY long) - .5 pt

anchor earrings - .5 pt
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/DSCN3381.jpg
-claimed by irid3sc3nt

matryoshka w/ yellow glass beads earrings - .5 pt

hk guitar pick red bow earrings - .5 pt
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/DSCN3125.jpg
-claimed by irid3sc3nt

orange skull ring - .5pt

"tab" computer key ring - .5 pt

purple glass bead nest ring - .5pt

rainbow brite choker (13") -.5 pt

cell phone screen cleaner charm pink - .5pt

pink hk guitar pick & safety pin earrings - .5pt
-claimed by alteredmommy and penguino

gothic kitty necklace - .5 pt

20mm acrylic beads -.5 pt.

10 large wooden beads for crochet or wrapping with seed beads - .5 pt
-claimed by purpleone!

.25 pt items

earrings - (.25 pt each)

a. bottle caps 
b. red alligator
c. game boy
d. turquoise earrings
e. guitar picks 1
f. guitar picks 2
g. guitar picks 3 -claimed by Avesthel

domokun necklace - .25 pt

transformers necklace - .25 pt

hand drawn hello kitty shrinky necklaces - .25 pt each
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/kitty_shrinky.JPG

1. bumblebee
2. gothic angel
-both claimed by alteredmommy

4 cassette tapes for crafting -.25 pt for all 4

foam balls - .25 pt

slytherin ring (slightly bigger than the one pictured) - .25pt

boombox necklace -.25 pt

learn to knit dvd and pamphlet - .25 pt
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/DSCN4350.jpg
-claimed by Avesthel

dash computer key ring on adjustable base - .25 pt

current:4
pending:0
total: 4

bought:
from zombiekilla - gray sugar skull onesie - 3 pts

from DropDeadSuzie - tree stenciled tank - 1pt

from loves2experiment - HOOKER EARRINGS - (1)

sold

to purpleone - 10 large wooded beads - 1 pt

to irid3sc3nt - anchor earrings- (.5 pt)
                   - hk guitar pick red bow earrings- (.5 pt)

to alteredmommy - bumblebee and gothic angel hello kitty necklaces (.5 for both)
                          - pink hk guitar pick and safety pin earrings (.5)

to asphaltqueen - matryoshka and pink alligator earrings - (1)

to Avesthel - learn to knit dvd and pamphlet - (0.25 pt)
                 - jerry garcia earrings - (0.5 pt)
                 - g. guitar picks 3 earrings - (0.25 pt)

to MareMare - black stenciled clutch purse - (2 pts)

to penguino -1 whole skien of sockotta yarn - (1)
                  - deery-lou earrings with glass beads - .5 pt
                  -pink hk guitar pick & safety pin earrings - .5pt

« Last Edit: April 29, 2008 09:06:53 AM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Textures - Motion 3
How to Use Masks - Motion 3
How to Create a Sin City Effect - Final Cut Pro 6
How to Create a Reflection - Final Cut Pro 6
How to Highlight Someone - Final Cut Pro 6
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...