A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,065
Currently Running With Scissors:
379 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill a mug swap 2 Gallery  (Read 10315 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

thunderchild
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2008 11:46:07 AM »

I have received!!!

I had a lovely mug and cosy, some interesting teas in a little pouch, some earrings and a beautiful beaded bookmark!

Thankyou LittleGreenDragonfly x

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sam
-x-

Blog: www.knitting-n-stuff.blogspot.com
Wists: http://www.wists.com/Thunderchild

Books availible to swap, any sugestions welcome
21 Sensational Patchwork Bags
21 Terrific Patchwork Bags
Teriffic Totes and Carryalls
Bag Boutique
All in excellent order! Just drop me a PM
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2008 12:56:52 PM »

I have to say I am soooo thrilled with my swap..I am thrilled with all the swaps but I use my mug everyday! I am using it now I for some reason have drank 2 pots of coffee today...Buzzz and Craft LOL....Love it...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2008 04:41:52 AM »

I too have really enjoyed this swap.  It was my first swap & now Im am totally in love with swaps!!!!!   Grin  I've enjoyed looking at everyones wonderful goodies & been enjoying my awesome goodies!  Thanks ckchan for being a super partner & organizer!!!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
Linda P
« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2008 09:57:40 AM »

Augh!  I cannot get my camera to load the photos!  I have been trying and trying!  I got the neatest things from Frosty.. I was planning on showing them.. but that is not working so well.  She made me the sock monkey pin cushion from my favorites!  Talk about great.  My mug is wonderful.. A cute bag, which my youngest has claimed.  Some great coffee candy, hot chocolate to go in the mug.. more, but it is not in front of me... I will keep trying to post those photos!
Linda P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

frosty772

« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2008 07:55:13 AM »

I am so sorry that these photos are late coming up.  My son has been a bit ill this week and I havent really had a chance to do this before now.  But here is the great package that LindaP sent me!!

Here is everything together.  I forgot to take a photo of the sleep mask along but it says "Do not disturb..... The queen is sleeping"  Everyone in the family really got a kick out of that one!!  Very cute and fantasic embroidery!!  Also in this photo but not in others opps..... is a camo mug wrap that she crocheted for me!!

Next we have some Hazelnut popurri(liquid and bagged), candle in same scent, two cute coffee magnets and some hawiian punch that my kids are begging for.

Here is a photo of my mug "Says I dont remember signing up for this"  which is too funny!!  Some great coffee flavored candy that my husband declared as the best he's had so far (curious as to the brand of it!!) and a wonderful assortment of chopsticks!!  She has asked me about them and I was looking forward to a pair or two but wow!!  My favorites are the dragon and the geisha (too cute to use but will probally display them somehow).  I will use them for hairsticks, a chopstick purse ive been wanting to make and a couple will be used for eating with.

And here is a shot of the really pretty scarf that she crocheted for me

Thank you so much for a wonderful package!!  I appreciate everything you sent to me and had so much fun opening it all~~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians.blogspot.com
Linda P
« Reply #95 on: April 30, 2008 06:09:22 AM »

You are welcome!  The scarf was done in coffee and creamer colors.. It does qualify as my big one!  I am the world's worst on starting projects!  I struggle reading patterns, and I am working hard on learning to read them.  I crochet by someone showing me.. and I actually read the pattern for the scarf!
The candy, I got at Dollar Tree!~ We love it, so I thought I would share, it is:
Bali's Best Coffee Candy and Bali's Best Espresso Candy.  I jsut realized that it does not say on the little packs!  Do you have a dollar tree close?
The camo mug wrap was my own pattern.. I was drinking a starbucks, and used the wrap as a pattern!  I added the buttons so it would fit all mugs. 
I will try again to post photos of what I got.. they were awesome!
Linda p Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

frosty772

« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2008 08:04:32 AM »

Yeah!!!!!!!!  We do have dollar trees all over around here!!!  Wait till hubby hears that!!!!  And to think ive been rationing them (Yes they are that good lol)

Thanks for letting me know!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians.blogspot.com
ckchan
« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2008 08:11:46 PM »

That's an amazing package!  I'm going to be updating feedback tonight.  So please check and pm me if things are wrong. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
TrashedClothing

You only wish you had a Yeti hat like me!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2008 05:08:00 AM »

seriously, that package is phenomenal
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Linda P
« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2008 06:47:25 AM »

Yea!  I finally got one to upload.. I love it all, but my favorite still has to be the sock monkey pin cushion!  It would even work in the one tiny thing swap! 

Thanks to all for the compliments.. I stalked researched my partner for this one... She had a sleep mask on her wist list, so I made one.. not quiet the same...  This was a great swap!  Linda P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Frizz Smoothing for Curly Hair
Frizz Smoothing for Straight Hair
Basic Tips for Ponytails
Hair Extensions For Bangs
How to Trim Your Bangs
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...