A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,154
Currently Running With Scissors:
650 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zombie Pub Crawl IMG Overload  (Read 4336 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindsycarranza

Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2009 05:16:07 PM »

Oh this is so cool! I love zombies!! Cheesy
I had the most awesome zombie movie like dream the other night LOL It was great! I wish we had something like that around here! Looks like fun! And that is a very cute dress Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Okay so once again I am completely redoing my pictures. Got tired of photobucket, the only reason I used it was for here so I decided I will just use Craftster's photo uploader. So while I am switching over my photo links will be broken. Message me if there is a post you would like the pics for.
mommadear
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2009 05:12:40 AM »

Oh this is so cool! I love zombies!! Cheesy
I had the most awesome zombie movie like dream the other night LOL It was great! I wish we had something like that around here! Looks like fun! And that is a very cute dress Smiley
Set one up  Wink it's a lot of fun and even if it just ends up being a few people I'm sure it'll be worth it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindsycarranza

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2009 06:27:35 AM »

Ohh I totally should! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Okay so once again I am completely redoing my pictures. Got tired of photobucket, the only reason I used it was for here so I decided I will just use Craftster's photo uploader. So while I am switching over my photo links will be broken. Message me if there is a post you would like the pics for.
mommadear
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2009 08:21:57 AM »

Ohh I totally should! Smiley
Just be sure to okay it with the bars first, we got kicked out of one even though the owner said it was okay..dumb..but funny.
I got a couple more pics taken by my friend jade that I really like and thought I'd share. The last one is my favorite.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindsycarranza

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2009 01:47:19 PM »

Those pictures are cool! I live in Omaha and there is a part of town here called Benson and there are lot's of little bars that it would be easy to walk from one to another. I'll have to check that out.... I can't believe they kicked you out what if you dress like that every day they can't kick you out then LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SciFunk
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2009 03:19:37 PM »

Holy crap that second linked picture in your original post is creeeeeepy. I don't know if I could organize a pub crawl, but I need to do something zombie-esque soon. Thanks for the inspiration!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mommadear
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2009 06:46:14 AM »

Word of advice, if you use any of the corn syrup based fake blood you will be very very sticky (obviously). I didn't want to walk around all sticky at the bars so I made fake blood using acrylic paint, glue (modge podge) and water. It dried pretty fast and still wet because of the glue. By the end of the night (after 6 hours) it started to flake a little in high trafic areas but not much and it kind of added to the effect. Of course all my friends used corn syrup based blood and I did get it on me..but thankfully I didn't have it all over. Also the acrylic paint is sooo easy to wash off, not sure about the corn syrup.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yummyscrumbos
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2009 09:29:16 AM »

Lol thats awesome! I looooove zombies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Lomo Effect - Lomography in Photoshop Explained
How to Make an Exploding Planet in Photoshop
How to Whiten Teeth in Photoshop
How to Make a Really Cool Electricity Text Effect in Photoshop
How to Make Colorful Glowing Neon Lights HD in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...