A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,796
Currently Running With Scissors:
771 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show me your craft "room"!!  (Read 43247 times)
Tags for this thread: craft_room  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mllejessy
« Reply #100 on: August 11, 2005 11:39:50 AM »

Yeah, I like it b/c it's cheap and not ugly--or what my grandpa used to call "a picture of wood".
I've got a card table now too, so I can actually put my monitor back in its home.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MadelBlue
Blue Sees...

Tangled up in blue...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2005 12:37:04 PM »

I'm green with envy!! We live in a small apt. Bedroom 1- My bedroom (we sleep here) bedroom 2- Boyfriends computer/book/action figures CAVE (he likes that its cavelike ugh) and room 3- is perfect, a great room for crafts but unfortunately this dude named "my fully paying roommate" insists on cluttering it up with his bed and belongings, the jerk even sleeps in there.. what a creep!  Tongue

I just have a piddely $10 garage storage shelf thing crammed with tupperwear boxes full of junk. If I had a craft room or area I'd never leave. As it stands, I fill a box with what I need and haul it out to clutter the living room for days.

Everyone has given me great ideas about shelving though... shelving, must have shelves.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cydniey

a fabulous disaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: August 14, 2005 01:53:48 PM »

i'm lucky enough to have an entire room, the dining room of our apartment.

this is a rolled paper holder made of a broken wine rack

mini shelves with above and below storage, a half round planting basket to hold my florals, and a floral stem to hold the ribbon spools

looks messier than it is. wall lined with reflective mylar to add light, shelving unit built of plastic crates and file drawers with some really warped wood for a shelf

not visible is the glass topped work table with more storage for small things on it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
poto_fan

No day But today

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 14, 2005 06:51:45 PM »

WOW your rooms are so...neat!!! I dont have a craft room, but my mom does! I'd take a picture if it werent so trashed! ( oops....im the one tht trashed it!) lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The heart may freeze or it can burn
The pain will ease if I can learn
There is no future
There is no past
I live this moment as my last
There's only us
There's only this
Forget regret
Or life is yours to miss
No other road
No other way
No day but today
xoxcitylovexox

Hi my name is Jessica I have a yarn buying problem

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2005 07:31:03 PM »

i dont have a craft room persay...i have a secion of my room where i have a desk which i use as a sewing table...i dont have pictures at the moment..but i am just happy to find out im not the only one who has craft supplies everywhere with fabric covering the floor!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #105 on: August 28, 2005 06:55:40 AM »

I live in a big ol'house that used to have a den and a living room. However my daddy has become handicapped and unable to climb the stairs so he and my mom moved downstairs and made the den a bedroom. So there was a big old room up stairs to use! After months of it being full of everyones stuff (ever see Clean Sweep? That's how the room looked) my mom and I cleaned and then Friday I orgainzed everything and I'm proud to show it off (mind you, the room isn't the prettiest ever, but I'm not allowed to paint it or anything)

A picture of the crafting area

my corkboard for instructions. drawings, inspiration and my hot sexy men (oh hugh jackman!)

My newly organized holders (I'm a neat freak!)

and a better look at my mother's sewing table (old and lovely)

There's always a couch and a TV in there, so I can sew and listen. A radio, bookcase, ironing board and my computer. The only bad thing about my room - no airconditioning! UGH! There's oine in there but it doesn't work or if it does it blows a fuse. Also theres no heat.....lol
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010 08:49:56 AM by jungrrl - Reason: tried to fix pictures » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
tinafish
« Reply #106 on: August 29, 2005 08:14:08 PM »

here's mine!! it was a just repainted last week...my favorite color! pink!

my new bernina! this is mainly the table i work on

some purses i've made and some i've gotten in trade.

nice and spacious and recently cleaned!! that's my older machine...my lovely...rickity singer. Smiley

love my natural light

just a fraction of my stash on the floor there...

and here's my room full view.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010 08:48:12 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

cowgirl

I get lazy sometimes...

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 29, 2005 08:24:13 PM »

just a fraction of my stash on the floor there...

i think i have that machine! is it an elna? and btw-I love your craft room! So cute! I want to paint mine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tinafish
« Reply #108 on: August 29, 2005 08:32:46 PM »

oh, no it's a singer. yours is probably much better. mine's about to eat it. haha. it's so loud. it hates me i think.

i think i have that machine! is it an elna? and btw-I love your craft room! So cute! I want to paint mine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2005 02:09:45 AM »

I love your craft room tinafish Smiley I don't like pink, but if I did I'd love your room even more Wink
It feels so... organized hahaha, I love organized spaces even if I can't keep them for a million bucks... (or well then I could, 'cause I could hire people to do it for me, but I wouldn't be able myself)

I want a real craft room too!! (and looking at our livingroom floor, I think my boyfriend wants that to happen too)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Motion 3: 3D Background Quick Tip
Motion 3: Random Mask Trick
Motion 3: Cool Text Trick
Motion 3: Removing Blemishes from Videos
Motion 3: Focusing Microscope
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...