A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 306,562
Currently Running With Scissors:
250 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Alice in Wonderland Swap (Sign Up Closed, Mail By 3/12/05)  (Read 17131 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kat_penguino

I'm a noble rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2005 05:20:39 PM »

I haven't started either. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm going to make, but I want to wait and see if my person has a favorite charecter.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2005 12:05:22 PM »

I just read something in another swap, about this "eat me cookies and drink me drinks"

"If you are in Canada you can NOT send food goods to the states UNLESS they are homemade.  Even then, you need to be careful.  A stick of gum can stop your pkg at the border.
US customs has changed regulations and it is a total PITA to ship commercial food products (of any kind) across the border.
I decided to erase the possibility to send sweets, as there could be problems with customs. So, please don't send any food goods in order to avoid problems with shipping."

Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."

...oh, if it wasn't clear, I'm rarely completely serious. Smiley
SheRa
Curiosity often leads to trouble.

Curiouser and curiouser!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2005 02:48:35 PM »

i joined this swap and now that you've all brought up american mcgee, i just HAD to insert my halloween costume (i posted it before, but it's fitting in this thread now!).  oh, and that KICKS ASS about the neon dreams movie!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

alison
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2005 03:29:18 PM »

I just read something in another swap, about this "eat me cookies and drink me drinks"

"If you are in Canada you can NOT send food goods to the states UNLESS they are homemade.  Even then, you need to be careful.  A stick of gum can stop your pkg at the border.
US customs has changed regulations and it is a total PITA to ship commercial food products (of any kind) across the border.
I decided to erase the possibility to send sweets, as there could be problems with customs. So, please don't send any food goods in order to avoid problems with shipping."

Huh

its worked out that there won't really be anyone shipping between the US and Canada, so this shouldn't be an issue.  RIGHT NOW, everyone will be shipping within their own country except there will be one swap between New Zealand and Australia and one swap between Sweden and The Netherlands.  The Canadians will be swapping between Canadians, and the US folk are just swapping between themselves.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Rosebridejaya

Imagine all the people... Living life in peace.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2005 08:32:07 PM »

So the only problem is shipping food over the border?  Sending it within your own country is alright? Huh

i joined this swap and now that you've all brought up american mcgee, i just HAD to insert my halloween costume (i posted it before, but it's fitting in this thread now!). oh, and that KICKS ASS about the neon dreams movie!!

SheRa, that's a kickass costume!  I've always wanted to make an American Mcgee type Alice dress...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always look on the bright side of life... *whistles*
alison
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2005 08:39:00 PM »

So the only problem is shipping food over the border?  Sending it within your own country is alright? Huh

yup....there are some problems with shipping store bought items into the US...homemade stuff is usually ok.
in this swap, there wont be any shipping into the US from other countries so there won't be any problems with US customs.

we're up to 34 people so far...sign ups end on the 16th, so you'll get your assignments on the 17th.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ilonavg
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2005 02:14:55 PM »

Ooo. Sweden! That's wonderful! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In olden times when wishing still helped one...
alison
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2005 09:44:43 AM »

hey everyone! just one day left to sign up!!!!

i'm going to close sign ups at midnight eastern time tomorow, which will give me a few hours to match everyone up before i go to bed.  if you dont get your partner then, you will have it early thursday.

thanks to everyone who has signed up!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alison
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2005 08:43:43 PM »

Sign ups are closed! I've sent PMs to the non-north america folks.  everyone else, your assignment is below and i will email you tomorrow with the details!

Messily --->  RaeAmazon
RaeAmazon --->  Rosebridejaya
Rosebridejaya --->  punkrockgirl
punkrockgirl --->  squirrelgirl
squirrelgirl --->  erindezeeuw
erindezeeuw --->  clayfaery
clayfaery --->  aquariann
aquariann --->  donhae
donhae  --->  Dorkabrain
Dorkabrain --->  comrad_nic
comrad_nic --->  kat_penguino
kat_penguino --->  psyche
psyche --->  Rosered
Rosered --->  melmelon
melmelon --->  Alison
Alison --->  angelwing75
angelwing75 --->  avolian
avolian --->  SheRa
SheRa --->  recyclednew
recyclednew --->  gji7
gji7 --->  CircusManager220
CircusManager220 --->  planet5
planet5 --->  IQJones
IQJones --->  edamame
edamame ---> freakigreeniiz
freakigreeniiz --->  Spyri
Spyri --->  AradiaLane
AradiaLane --->  Pamplemousse
Pamplemousse --->  tinapickles
tinapickles --->  Messily
Melladh --->  ilonavg
ilonavg --->  Melladh
jan_on_ice --->  purple_hippo
purple_hippo --->  jan_on_ice
« Last Edit: February 22, 2005 11:11:08 AM by alison » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2005 01:08:12 AM »

Yay! I so want to do this right now! *must restrain.. must do atleast a tiny bit of schoolwork*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."

...oh, if it wasn't clear, I'm rarely completely serious. Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrap Busting Artwork
Let's Monkey Around!
Meatless Monday: Lemon Cornmeal Waffles

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...