A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,612
Currently Running With Scissors:
747 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 94
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fairy tales, Folklore & Fairies gallery of gorgeousness!  (Read 62813 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2008  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Beeclef

The crafter formerly known as Bongirl5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: April 16, 2008 08:21:56 PM »

Oh, I also wanted to include another picture of Hans. He's guarding my Mom's fairytale book collection right now (our version of treasure), but he'll be moving into my room to sleep. Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wonderfully Awkward - my blog http://www.bclef.com
tar3820
Geek gone knitty

Drive from ocean to ocean. Then you'll understand.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: April 16, 2008 08:22:28 PM »

I love that bag! Is it a messenger bag? I freaking love those kind of bags! And wolves! And the colors!!! I wantsss...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just your average knitting whore.
Think Crafty Thoughts
DangitJess
denimology.com

denimology.com

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #202 on: April 16, 2008 08:25:47 PM »

Cat9: I also wanted to say that I love love love love love the hat you made me. The color is so gorgeous, and I've always envied cute crocheted hats. Thank you so much, you truly read my mind.  I keep wearing it around the house and asking my family "isn't it CUTE?!" My boyfriend actually just called from Iraq, and I must have used up ten minutes gushing about the things you made me. What a great day! A lovely package, and a call from my sweetie!

Bongirl5, That is a REALLY cute hat! I love that it is bright red! Grin

And the next time your guy calls from iraq, tell him that this huge patriot  in florida (me) thinks about those guys everyday.  :-*And I appreciate his service. And ask him about those GINORMOUS camel spiders too... *Shudders* And I appreciate you being the faithful girlfriend to him too! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

denimology.com

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.

You haven't had enough coffee until you can thread your machine while it's running!
poyupop

Master Craft Disaster!

« Reply #203 on: April 16, 2008 08:35:53 PM »

polyupop - What is that darling fabric that you took all your pics on?  I love it!

cat 9 - You have a Welsh Corgi!!!!! I'm so jealous, I want one! Smiley

eukarya: I bought the fabric in a local quilting fabric store... It is Michael Miller's C3122_Cream
Chinese Kids. It was the last of the fabric bolt... only a fat quarter. Sad I wished I had more.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Beeclef

The crafter formerly known as Bongirl5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: April 16, 2008 08:48:17 PM »

Dangitjess: I will pass on the message! He always appreciates it when people pass along their well-wishes. He had someone before who wasn't such a faithful wife, and I'm the complete opposite. I think it eases his mind for him to know I'm more addicted to crafting than going out and partying. I even knit him a ski mask (helmet liner) for the cold winter, and all his buddies were jealous. Smiley sorry, I do ramble on about him. Thanks again for the well wishes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wonderfully Awkward - my blog http://www.bclef.com
savvysister
« Reply #205 on: April 16, 2008 08:50:31 PM »

Wow, the beauty is really pouring in now, all the packages are arriving  Shocked  BDDesigns, I love that bag you made! WOW.  And I really love the pendants you made, bongirl5.  cat9 that is such a great bag with the dogs with big eyes.
Wow, and all the other packages also are so beautiful- too much to list each item!  This is the best part of the program... seeing all the goods! And wow they are really amazing packages!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RoaneFaery
« Reply #206 on: April 16, 2008 08:59:11 PM »

Okay, I finally got almost all of my pictures loaded so here we go  Smiley

Christinacghill sent an amazing package.  Here are the children checking it out:

I opened the bag that you see in that picture to find this amazing corset style top!
Here is a close of the picture on the front.  It's a bit shiny and hard to get a good pic of:

Here's the back:

And here is an action shot  Smiley

I can't believe how well it fits!  I didn't even give her any measurements!! I'm still wearing it and it is so comfy and pretty.  She recycled a dress to make it and the funny thing is that I have an old dress in this exact same color and fabric.  It may not stay a dress for long now. 

Here is another pic of me in my top with the bag she made me from an Amy Butler pattern. I had asked for a project bag and this one will be great.

You can see the fabric better in the first photo.

And then she made me these!

A fairy, her mushroom house, and her pet snail.  I really love them.. the mushroom house is really amazing and the fairy has gold wings.  And the pet snail is darling.

She also made be a necklace and bracelet from colored hot glue, and a pair of fused glass earrings.  But unfortunately I can not get that photo to upload.  Sad  Maybe she can post it.

I LOVE my package!  Thanks so much Christinacoghill! 
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008 09:01:42 PM by RoaneFaery - Reason: wrong image » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
http://www.wists.com/RoaneFaery
Pintrest:
http://pinterest.com/roanefaery/
My Swaps:
Last completed swap: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
eternallyeve
Tutorial Contributor

Live - Love - Create

« Reply #207 on: April 16, 2008 08:59:40 PM »

Those packages all rock! Wow aren't we all lucky little swappers?

I must say that the 1 lg, 2 med, 3 sml idea sure allows for alot of loot to be had! Yay for presents  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come visit me Smiley
Website - Gallery - Blog - Tutorials - Store

Our collaborative craft blog!
Hand Made-n's
Shotgun_Bettie

Yup I'm Back..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: April 16, 2008 09:30:51 PM »

Wow.. amazing.. totally doesn't make me nervous at all. .nope nope lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafting O.C.D at it's finest...
KungFuGirlfriend
« Reply #209 on: April 16, 2008 09:32:58 PM »

Wow!! Such great swap packages!!

I finally have pics of what I received from Kiwi-Chickie!

Group shot:

Two cute paintings on teeny little canvases

A pretty handmade card, jolly gnome fellow, and an awesome candle that smells just like some incense I used to have!!

A lovely little handpainted box that contained two of the most gorgeous necklaces

And a closeup of the fairy pendant because it is so darn awesome!

And of course some extra pics for fun, here is the new Baby Jade plant I got today, I told little gnome fellow that it is his job to look after it.

Thanks so much again Kiwi-Chickie, I loved everything! Although I'm not too sure my Blythe feels the same way about mr. gnome! I think he wore out his welcome.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 94 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Make A Custom Photoshop Brush
How To Clone Yourself in After Effects
How To Make A Simple Logo
How To Add Styles In Fireworks
How To Turn Yourself Into A Zombie in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...