A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,034
Currently Running With Scissors:
572 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 94
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fairy tales, Folklore & Fairies gallery of gorgeousness!  (Read 63347 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2008  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

atlascoughed

Sometimes I don't make anything but a mess.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: April 16, 2008 06:28:59 AM »

I love those dwarves. Cheesy

I should post a teaser shot here... I sent yesterday, priority, but it will still be a bit before sugarcouture gets it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anything I can reach I do myself.

Una Luna on Etsy. Home of the Alphacreatures!: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5443049

Diary of the Long Winded as AtlasCoughed on LJ: http://atlascoughed.livejournal.com/
Pogo
Ardiente

Ready for something new...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #171 on: April 16, 2008 06:53:44 AM »

Since you are hooked, can we place orders? My favorite Fairy tale is Beauty and the Beast.
Aww shucks *blush*. All these kind remarks are making me grin like a fool and are giving me a little buzz. I was just saying to Murbeck how we all admire and compliment other Craftster's stuff but we rarely think of our own stuff in the same way. You have all given me a big boost!
Well, you did do amazing work. (I loved your pumpkin carriage especially!!)

I think this swap is definitely a good learning experience for me...it's teaching me I need to step up my crafting!!!

Megan - I am *hoping* your box arrives by tomorrow. (I hope, I hope, I hope!!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My little site about giving, with a splash of crafting: http://www.fierygivingtree.com
Allegory

A Modern Girl Made of Middle English

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 16, 2008 08:34:44 AM »

OK!  Here it is!  The package I received from Allegory in all its awesomeness...

It gives an explanation of each of the crafts Al made.  It really does show the care and effort she put into making these gifts for me!  Thank you so so so so much Al, you rock.  And you know, i don't see a single loose thread- not that I was looking!  Wink  Everything is great, really great.  She also threw in CHOCOLATE, yes, and mint choxie bar (I love chocolate and mint, and this one is good, really good), gummy bears!! and some frog/prince charming stickers, some extra of the sweet faery fabric, AND a little mini grow-your-own daisy kit.  I think little pewter goddess will like that one too. 

hugs!

I'm so glad you liked it! Margo's wings fit!!! I was worried. I kept holding them up to my Loki dog (a Sheltie) and making sure they weren't too big. I love to make wings for myself and I was having a little trouble scaling them down so that they wouldn't be too heavy for your doggie. She's adorable! I *love* her ears. I knew you must have thought I was mad when I was asking if she wore a harness.  Wink

(Psst...the egg is what I dented and had to make a second...I forgot to put that in my note..hehe)

I'm blushing from all the wonderful compliments everyone has given me. Thank you guys so much. You're awesome.

And it was an absolute joy to make all these things for savvy. (Whose box I got today but I promised my bf that I wouldn't open it without him.....whhhyyyyy did he have to move to day shift *this* week?)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap fabric (and maybe some other things) for tattoo/flash magazines. I seriously need about 1000 magazines. PM me!

My kingdom for KinderEggs

http://www.wists.com/allegory
savvysister
« Reply #173 on: April 16, 2008 11:37:58 AM »

Ooooo I am excited for you to open it!  I sure hope it made the trip okay. suspense...   Lips sealed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: April 16, 2008 11:41:30 AM »

How much longer till BF gets home?!  I can't wait to see!!!  There are a few packages to be posted on here that peeps already have, right?!  I am loving this portion of the programs, view others' goodies  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
cat9

I've got a hook and I'm not afraid to use it.

« Reply #175 on: April 16, 2008 12:30:08 PM »

I got my box from Bongirl5! It's all beautiful Smiley

First off, there's a lovely bag to carry all my goodies to Grandma's house:

Then there's a beautiful little box, filled with jewelry she made! They're lovely little Arthur Rackham prints, and a fabulous Red Riding Hood pendant. Sorry about the picture quality!

Here's a close up:

Here's the back of the Red Riding Hood pendant:

And here's a pair of knitted slippers, made just to fit me Smiley (The note says that way I won't have to cut off my toes or heels, like Cinderella's step-sisters, of course.)

And last, but not least, this lovely box that looks like a book of fairy tales. I can't seem to get a good picture of the picture she decoupaged on the top (Bongirl5 - do you have better pictures of this stuff?), but it's very nice.

Thank you Bongirl5!

(Now I'll spend the rest of the day trying to get my package to her faster using my mind.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: April 16, 2008 12:36:05 PM »

OMG the note on the slippers is so cute!!!   Cheesy  That purse is awesome, I would totally sport that!  The book/box is really well done, hopefully we can get a good picture of the cover, but if not you can still tell that it's nice.  All the jewelry is very nice and I really love the little trinket box they came in  Smiley

Another job well done!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
Pogo
Ardiente

Ready for something new...

« Reply #177 on: April 16, 2008 01:27:04 PM »

Bongirl5 - those jewelry pieces are absolutely gorgeous!!! How did you create them?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My little site about giving, with a splash of crafting: http://www.fierygivingtree.com
BDDesigns

watch my blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: April 16, 2008 01:30:37 PM »

Shocked I love everything everyone made!! Miss Chris got my package today! Hope she will post the pichtures soon.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Take a look at my blog with cool tutorials and my postcards(owls)
http://bddesigns.blogspot.com
My Etsy Store
http://www.etsy.com/shop/bddesigncrafts
Creative_Miss_Chris

Theatre is my life dahling...

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 16, 2008 02:03:55 PM »

Heya! I received WOOHOO! And I'm sending out this week ^^
hokay heres ze things...

I got a mushroom card with a note inside and a disney sticker book! so CUTE!
and an AMAZING purse with cute details of a fairy

Here's the pencilcase and the journal made entierly from SCRATCH! twas amazing-and shes reallllly good at sewing it all! Smiley

inside the pencilcase was a UBER cute fairy stationary set and fruitella! *woot!* I'm gonna use the pencilcase and stationary on my school trip in norway and sooo show it off Tongue

haha she soo spoilt me-then there was a very sweet duck stuffie with fabric paints on it and all!

A lipblam holder-SUCH DETAIL!!

and the AMAZING BAG!!
it has different coloured linings and compartments and its just FLAMAZING! Cheesy It's been painted on the front to look like a fairytale castle (so sweet!) and has felt flowers Cheesy haha-so dutch+belgium-a big use of felt, i LOVE IT!!
I love how the bag has an unusual flap it to aswell Smiley SO COOOOL! I'm gonna use that as my travel bag in norway aswell ^^
The bag must have taken aggges to make-as did the other stuff-wow! so much attention to detail and such a standard of sewing. I can't thank you enough BDDesigns! thankyoooooooooou!!!
xxxx
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008 02:05:52 PM by Creative_Miss_Chris » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps! If anyone loves the 1950's, or harajuku style, or you just want to do a crafty swap in general PM me!  Cheesy

www.wists.com/Creative_Miss_Chris
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 94 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Cinderella Makeup for Halloween
Going to College in NYC
How to Get a Sun-Kissed Look!
How to Get Fierce Lion Makeup for Halloween
Try Neon and Nude Makeup For Summer
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...