A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 296,602
Currently Running With Scissors:
773 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 94
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fairy tales, Folklore & Fairies gallery of gorgeousness!  (Read 62879 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2008  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BDDesigns

watch my blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: April 14, 2008 01:35:55 PM »

I'm a bit nervous, I sent the package for Miss Chriss last Thursday, it due 3 till 5 working days to arrive. So I hope she will receive it tomorrow or Wednesday. Can't wait to hear from her, so I will check every free moment craftster  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Take a look at my blog with cool tutorials and my postcards(owls)
http://bddesigns.blogspot.com
My Etsy Store
http://www.etsy.com/shop/bddesigncrafts
cat9

I've got a hook and I'm not afraid to use it.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: April 14, 2008 05:18:42 PM »

I've sent! I'm hoping it makes it all the way from New England to California in record time Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
savvysister
« Reply #152 on: April 14, 2008 05:33:02 PM »

Yippppppe!  I received my goodies from Allegory today!  I can't even tell you the awesomeness, you'll just have to see for y'allselves.  But, I am going to keep you in suspense until tomorrow, as I don't have the compatible cord for the digi camera right now... Will post pictures tomorrow. 

Also, I sent out my package... had to rush to get to the post office... I dilly dallied way too long on the wrapping up part, making it look like I had imagined.. "oh, this will only take a few minutes to wrap up, honey."  Ha!  now I get to wait in anticipation to see if allegory likes it  Kiss

I love this swaptastic bunch of chicas and chicos, and am considering the sea swap... but I only have a day to figure that out.  Thanks again for all the good energy this fairy, fairytale, folklore journey has brought.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KungFuGirlfriend
« Reply #153 on: April 14, 2008 06:33:49 PM »

Oh no...I just realized I'm late sending! For some crazy reason I thought it had to be sent by the 16th!!! AAARRGGGHH!!  Embarrassed I'll have it in the mail first thing tomorrow, and pay for fast shipping, jeez, I don't know why I did that!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ren
Ren

controls bunnies writing literary works of genious

« Reply #154 on: April 15, 2008 05:37:23 AM »

Thought I'd post that teaser up now.

Hope everyone is having a good day. I certainly am, the weather has been beautiful today. :D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: April 15, 2008 05:46:43 AM »

Ooooh, great colors!  I can't wait to see it all!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: April 15, 2008 06:25:38 AM »

I just wanted to throw this out:
Congrats, Eukarya, on your hand-written and illustrated book making it to the featured projects section on the home page!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
eukarya
Freelance Artist and Maker of Crafty Things

Crazy loves me!

« Reply #157 on: April 15, 2008 12:04:21 PM »

I just wanted to throw this out:
Congrats, Eukarya, on your hand-written and illustrated book making it to the featured projects section on the home page!!!!

Thanks, Murbeck! Smiley  It really made my day to see that. Cheesy 

Can't wait to see the the latest round of parcels that have just been sent...so exciting.

Anyways, back to work on my Mom's Day swap project...it's much harder than I thought it would be  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

christinacoghill

My biggest fans!

« Reply #158 on: April 15, 2008 07:40:04 PM »

I can't wait for my partner to get her box!!  I hope she likes the goodies I made.    
THIS ROCKS   Logged

savvysister
« Reply #159 on: April 15, 2008 08:17:59 PM »

OK!  Here it is!  The package I received from Allegory in all its awesomeness...

Here it is by the front door!  Yay jump up and down!

And the first view.

Everything set out...

This is what I opened first!  Can you believe how adorable this is!  Fairy wings for my doggie!  What a thoughtful idea to make something for my pet to dress up if she wants to!  Margo was leary at first, then she just acted like it was her regular harness.  (I know she has the biggest ears ever, now it's almost like she can fly with her wings and ears together)  Cheesy

Allegory made me this awesome polymer clay egg.  Fairies can hatch from eggs too, in some enchanted places.

Check out this sweet cuddle pillow.  I love that fairy fabric, AND I love patchwork quilting- It couldn't fit my likes any better, really.

I opened this next... It's a glimpse into a fae house.  She is not in right now, but I might just catch a glimpse of her if I'm quiet and patient.

Can you believe how cute this little bed is on the leaf???

It was really hard for me to get a good picture of this little goddess beauty pewter figure.  She instantly jumped up into her new home in my little plant.  I think she fits perfectly in there.  The little succulant plant looks just like her dress that Al painted on!

This is what I opened last!  I love love it.  It is the perfect size for going out downtown to hang out on the patio in the summer sunshine!  She appliqued 3 little green polka dot mushrooms, which match the lining fabric.  I love this too much.

Oops, this is what I opened last.  It was folded up in the box, and on it was written, "I will spoil the suprise."  Well, some may laugh at me at this point (nae) because I nearly opened this up first, as I was like, HUH? Spoil what??  ha ha.

It gives an explanation of each of the crafts Al made.  It really does show the care and effort she put into making these gifts for me!  Thank you so so so so much Al, you rock.  And you know, i don't see a single loose thread- not that I was looking!  Wink  Everything is great, really great.  She also threw in CHOCOLATE, yes, and mint choxie bar (I love chocolate and mint, and this one is good, really good), gummy bears!! and some frog/prince charming stickers, some extra of the sweet faery fabric, AND a little mini grow-your-own daisy kit.  I think little pewter goddess will like that one too. 

hugs!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 94 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Kids Fashion: The Nautical Look
ENK Kids Runway Fall 2011 at NYFW
Back to School Essentials
Choosing Fabrics for Kids Clothing
Top Summer Fashion Trends From Celebrity Stylist Electra
Latest Blog Articles
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...