I'll let you know if the original ever comes, But here it is! The LOVELY package from Frosty.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE IT! (ew... i hate typing in caps but thats what i was squeeling when I opened it)
So here are some shameless photos for you:
First we have :
- a red drawstring bag (good for storing all kinds of little things in, I think I might use it for a mojo bag)
- a really cute decorated jar, I love to blend teas so I think I'm going to make myself a special feel good tea and put it in here
- a money spell! (who couldnt use one of these) It's actually in my wallet right now (I wish i'd put it in before I went into battle with the bank today...grr friday the 13th)
- Two, count'em TWO cute pents!
- The silver one is already on my altar, hanging out with Ganesha.
- I havent decided what the white one is yet, I think it's going to be green and brown and get hung over my front door.
- A super super cute purple purse with a subtle and totally cute triple moon emroidered on it! I'm actually using it already, It's coming to pagan class with me on Wednesday and I know my class mates are going to be SO jealous.
- A shot of the lining and also the cute little book mark that came with everything. I love bookmarks and actually collect them, but I dont think I mentioned that in my swap info did I? Weird!
So yeah, totally TOTALLY worth the wait.
Thank you again Frosty, I love it.