A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,969
Currently Running With Scissors:
443 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Swap IV Gallery!!!  (Read 71318 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

instantkarma
« Reply #580 on: April 14, 2008 04:28:59 PM »

Oh, and prom date: maybe he acted like a dick because he knew you were using him? I mean, I don't really know your circumstances, but...still, he might have known.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

On a swapping hiatus due to college...

http://www.wists.com/cherryxantacids
Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #581 on: April 14, 2008 05:57:22 PM »

I cannot get over how everyones artwork is so awesome. You all have done great jobs expressing your secrets and I think that's as awesome as getting them out. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Scatter Kincaid
Keeping It Crafty Since 1983

One Girl. One Obsession. Many Crafts.

« Reply #582 on: April 14, 2008 07:02:40 PM »

I received two more today!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

hngoodlett

I'm an Aunt Ralph!

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: April 14, 2008 08:00:29 PM »

Voted for Bush: I forgive you too. This is going to be my first presidential election and I'm very excited! I was very anti-Bush when the elections were up, but I live in Alabama; I mean, come on, everyone voted for Bush. (Exaggeration, I know.) It is very frustrating being in a state where the results are always known ahead of time. I'm hoping that maybe more young people will come out and support other views this time.
Bum Sex:TEEHEE! My favorite card yet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!
http://www.wists.com/hngoodlett

50 in 2011
10/50
indigo_roses
« Reply #584 on: April 14, 2008 08:22:57 PM »

Voting for Bush - This coming election will be my first as well. At the time of the last election, I probably would have voted for Bush. I was very conservative at that time, and very influenced by my boyfriend who was the son of a pastor from Texas. I'm really not sure who I'm going to vote for in this one, I figure I'll look more into it once it's actually down to two candidates.

Drugs w/ RA - Haven't done it personally, but my RA this year would be the one most likely to allow it. If he was someone else in the dorm, he would have to write himself up, I'll put it that way. He's the worst in the building!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
the_trademarks
« Reply #585 on: April 14, 2008 08:42:10 PM »

spanking- the only reason this card peaked my intrest is because me and the DH were discussing this pertaining to the boy today. I have never spanked my son, not to say I haven't wanted to. But the other day he threw a semi-tantrum in a restaurant. It was horrible and disrespectful and I felt like the worst parent in the world. I didn't put up with it to long and I simply paid the bill and left. I didn't want to ruin other peoples meals because my child was being a brat. I punished him by not allowing him his weekly visit with my mother and making him write/draw apology cards to my brother and his wife whom we were out to lunch with. However, DH and I decided that we are definitely not anti-spanking. I just don't want to do it unless it is warrented. My grandma used to smack me with a spoon when I was bad and I never, not even as a child, resented her for it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swap for pogs, Polly Pockets (the little ones) and Gameboy Advance Games. PM me if interested!
Mishymishy
but you can call me Liz.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #586 on: April 14, 2008 08:47:32 PM »

Life feels incomplete: beautiful artwork! I love the ric rac trim Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not a woman, I'm a force of nature.

Trying to crochet a star blanket but can't start it? Check out my tutorial for help!
kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

« Reply #587 on: April 14, 2008 08:55:04 PM »

spanking- the only reason this card peaked my intrest is because me and the DH were discussing this pertaining to the boy today. I have never spanked my son, not to say I haven't wanted to. But the other day he threw a semi-tantrum in a restaurant. It was horrible and disrespectful and I felt like the worst parent in the world. I didn't put up with it to long and I simply paid the bill and left. I didn't want to ruin other peoples meals because my child was being a brat. I punished him by not allowing him his weekly visit with my mother and making him write/draw apology cards to my brother and his wife whom we were out to lunch with. However, DH and I decided that we are definitely not anti-spanking. I just don't want to do it unless it is warrented. My grandma used to smack me with a spoon when I was bad and I never, not even as a child, resented her for it.

Hate butting in, but I just have to... If you will hear me out. (Certified nanny by the way, if that makes a difference). In this type of situation one of the best things a parent can do is tell their child how they (the parent) feels when the kid acts up. Tell him, "You made me very sad tonight, I don't like the way you acted up tonight, it was very rude to act that way". Use specifics when you tell them what you didn't like. The thought of making Mommy said is one of the worst punishments a child can get, and it makes them think in the future and possible not act up.

Writing the apology cards was/is also very good with this situation.

Hope no-one minds my two-cents.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
Kelda
Pirate Queen

Rock on the dock and never stop.

« Reply #588 on: April 14, 2008 09:08:53 PM »

Card number nine!

"I am so scared that I am unlovable."

I hope my last card is as fantastique as my others have been!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fearlessly willing to try new crafts ... and usually botching them horribly.
My wists
merricat17
Strange Grounds

Strange Grounds Coffee, 1417 S Broadway, Denver CO

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #589 on: April 14, 2008 09:50:11 PM »

un-loveable: aww, honey, just by virtue of you're being a craftster, I love you.  and i don't even know which one you are.  course, i'm a sucker for craftiness.  i can't tell you 'don't worry' but i can say, try not to worry.  i'm the suck at comforting people, but anyone who a) is on craftster and b) is ballsy enough to share their secrets with the whole board (since I KNOW a lot of people not in the swap follow the galleries) is automatically pretty nifty in my book.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strange Grounds Coffee
1417 South Broadway
Denver, CO 80210
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Drawing a Cartoon Lion
Drawing a Cartoon Horse
Drawing a Cartoon Cat
Drawing a Cartoon Dog
Drawing Cartoon Animals
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...