A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: It's time to vote for your favorite swapped project! Smiley  Vote now through Sunday, August 30th!
Total Members: 311,386
Currently Running With Scissors:
693 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Swap IV Gallery!!!  (Read 85556 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MandyLikesPie
« Reply #460 on: April 11, 2008 06:01:44 AM »

I have this weird fear that I think is a product of watching the X-Files. There is a mirrored medicine cabinet above my sink that reflects the shower. Whenever I either (1) open the medicine cabinet and close it or (2) bend down to get a drink of water and stand back up, I think there is going to be a reflection of either a person or a ghost standing in my shower behind me when I look back into the mirror. That happens all the time on the X-Files.  Cheesy

I don't like going to the bathroom in the middle of the night, period, because I'm afraid of ghosties. Last year on vacation I stayed at an inn that was supposedly haunted and the bathrooms were down the hall. I jogged to the bathroom and back when I had to go in the middle of the night because I was so spooked out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marlie2
« Reply #461 on: April 11, 2008 06:47:07 AM »

Wish I had friends: This card could be mine! Since moving, I've had the hardest time making friends and I miss going shopping and just hanging out with girls sometimes!

Homeless people: I love how this card looks like a sign!

Hated my wedding: As long as you like your marriage! This card is really beautiful.

Poppets: Amen.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kimberly_Star
« Reply #462 on: April 11, 2008 06:58:05 AM »

Shower - What a beautiful card!  I'm exactly the same way, but only if DH is gone.  Even at 8:30 in the morning with my big dog guarding my bathroom door!!

Poppet - They're somewhat creepy, but I'm still filled with the incessant desire to make one...strange.

Homeless - love the fact that it looks like a sign as well!

Friends - I can relate.  Ever since moving to our "new" town (we've been here two years), I just haven't found anyone I want to be around a lot.  This sucks.

Words - Word.  I love words as well!  (Something that DH HATES!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
instantkarma
« Reply #463 on: April 11, 2008 07:26:28 AM »

Shower - A few weeks ago, someone followed a student into the dorms, went up to the fourth floor girls' bathroom, and was spying on someone taking a shower by just standing outside the curtain (how she didn't notice him, I'll never know). While this hasn't made me afraid to take a shower, it does make me feel a little uneasy whenever I do now...so I can understand where you're coming from.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

On a swapping hiatus due to college...

http://www.wists.com/cherryxantacids
ruby_soho

That's what she said.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #464 on: April 11, 2008 07:33:15 AM »

shower - same for me - but also i have to leave the shower curtain open when it's vacant so i know that no one is hiding behind the curtain Roll Eyes

instantkarma - eesh, that would creep me right out Sad
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008 07:33:52 AM by ruby_soho » THIS ROCKS   Logged

i care about you a homemade oven mitt's worth.
jrain
« Reply #465 on: April 11, 2008 07:34:04 AM »

I received another card today! Cheesy

"My sister's boyfriend is an uneducated, lazy, hypocritical fool. I wish she'd realise that she deserves so much better."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

**sweetbottom**
« Reply #466 on: April 11, 2008 07:43:41 AM »

(not trying to sound whiny or start anything) i really wish that people would have typed out what their postcards read. the only internet i can use right now is at work and about half of the pictures dont show up. so if they didnt get talked about, i have no way of knowing if all of mine got posted yet. so if you feel like you want to, please type out the words so i can tell.  Kiss i will love you forever..... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
l_coburn85
Love Me Do

Not a girl who misses much...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #467 on: April 11, 2008 07:51:05 AM »

(not trying to sound whiny or start anything) i really wish that people would have typed out what their postcards read. the only internet i can use right now is at work and about half of the pictures dont show up. so if they didnt get talked about, i have no way of knowing if all of mine got posted yet. so if you feel like you want to, please type out the words so i can tell.  Kiss i will love you forever..... Smiley

i thought they all were.

i received 1 more today! will post soon
THIS ROCKS   Logged

halblingefrau

Skillz. I has dem.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #468 on: April 11, 2008 07:52:36 AM »

shower:  OMG I have the same fear.  Once I was showering and had my head under the water.  I opened my eyes and screamed because there was someone in the bathroom.  It was my then-boyfriend (now husband).  He still thinks it was hiarious.  He's a BIG guy too, so I don't know how he could be so stealthy that I didn't hear him come in. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog | Wists

PM me for personal swaps.
instantkarma
« Reply #469 on: April 11, 2008 07:56:30 AM »

shower - same for me - but also i have to leave the shower curtain open when it's vacant so i know that no one is hiding behind the curtain Roll Eyes

instantkarma - eesh, that would creep me right out Sad

Yay, people are commenting on me! I'm a card now! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

On a swapping hiatus due to college...

http://www.wists.com/cherryxantacids
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cook Salmon with Vegetables
How to make Dazzling Chocolate Peanut Butter Dip
Southern Catfish Chowder Recipe
How to Make a Pan Seared Pork Chops
How to Make Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Paint Cans
August 26, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Flannel Hoodie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...