A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 305,899
Currently Running With Scissors:
332 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Swap IV Gallery!!!  (Read 97903 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MandyLikesPie
« Reply #460 on: April 11, 2008 06:01:44 AM »

I have this weird fear that I think is a product of watching the X-Files. There is a mirrored medicine cabinet above my sink that reflects the shower. Whenever I either (1) open the medicine cabinet and close it or (2) bend down to get a drink of water and stand back up, I think there is going to be a reflection of either a person or a ghost standing in my shower behind me when I look back into the mirror. That happens all the time on the X-Files.  Cheesy

I don't like going to the bathroom in the middle of the night, period, because I'm afraid of ghosties. Last year on vacation I stayed at an inn that was supposedly haunted and the bathrooms were down the hall. I jogged to the bathroom and back when I had to go in the middle of the night because I was so spooked out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marlie2
« Reply #461 on: April 11, 2008 06:47:07 AM »

Wish I had friends: This card could be mine! Since moving, I've had the hardest time making friends and I miss going shopping and just hanging out with girls sometimes!

Homeless people: I love how this card looks like a sign!

Hated my wedding: As long as you like your marriage! This card is really beautiful.

Poppets: Amen.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kimberly_Star
« Reply #462 on: April 11, 2008 06:58:05 AM »

Shower - What a beautiful card!  I'm exactly the same way, but only if DH is gone.  Even at 8:30 in the morning with my big dog guarding my bathroom door!!

Poppet - They're somewhat creepy, but I'm still filled with the incessant desire to make one...strange.

Homeless - love the fact that it looks like a sign as well!

Friends - I can relate.  Ever since moving to our "new" town (we've been here two years), I just haven't found anyone I want to be around a lot.  This sucks.

Words - Word.  I love words as well!  (Something that DH HATES!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
instantkarma
« Reply #463 on: April 11, 2008 07:26:28 AM »

Shower - A few weeks ago, someone followed a student into the dorms, went up to the fourth floor girls' bathroom, and was spying on someone taking a shower by just standing outside the curtain (how she didn't notice him, I'll never know). While this hasn't made me afraid to take a shower, it does make me feel a little uneasy whenever I do now...so I can understand where you're coming from.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

On a swapping hiatus due to college...

http://www.wists.com/cherryxantacids
ruby_soho

That's what she said.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #464 on: April 11, 2008 07:33:15 AM »

shower - same for me - but also i have to leave the shower curtain open when it's vacant so i know that no one is hiding behind the curtain Roll Eyes

instantkarma - eesh, that would creep me right out Sad
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008 07:33:52 AM by ruby_soho » THIS ROCKS   Logged

i care about you a homemade oven mitt's worth.
jrain
« Reply #465 on: April 11, 2008 07:34:04 AM »

I received another card today! Cheesy

"My sister's boyfriend is an uneducated, lazy, hypocritical fool. I wish she'd realise that she deserves so much better."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

**sweetbottom**
« Reply #466 on: April 11, 2008 07:43:41 AM »

(not trying to sound whiny or start anything) i really wish that people would have typed out what their postcards read. the only internet i can use right now is at work and about half of the pictures dont show up. so if they didnt get talked about, i have no way of knowing if all of mine got posted yet. so if you feel like you want to, please type out the words so i can tell.  Kiss i will love you forever..... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
l_coburn85
Love Me Do

Not a girl who misses much...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #467 on: April 11, 2008 07:51:05 AM »

(not trying to sound whiny or start anything) i really wish that people would have typed out what their postcards read. the only internet i can use right now is at work and about half of the pictures dont show up. so if they didnt get talked about, i have no way of knowing if all of mine got posted yet. so if you feel like you want to, please type out the words so i can tell.  Kiss i will love you forever..... Smiley

i thought they all were.

i received 1 more today! will post soon
THIS ROCKS   Logged

halblingefrau

Skillz. I has dem.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #468 on: April 11, 2008 07:52:36 AM »

shower:  OMG I have the same fear.  Once I was showering and had my head under the water.  I opened my eyes and screamed because there was someone in the bathroom.  It was my then-boyfriend (now husband).  He still thinks it was hiarious.  He's a BIG guy too, so I don't know how he could be so stealthy that I didn't hear him come in. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog | Wists

PM me for personal swaps.
instantkarma
« Reply #469 on: April 11, 2008 07:56:30 AM »

shower - same for me - but also i have to leave the shower curtain open when it's vacant so i know that no one is hiding behind the curtain Roll Eyes

instantkarma - eesh, that would creep me right out Sad

Yay, people are commenting on me! I'm a card now! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

On a swapping hiatus due to college...

http://www.wists.com/cherryxantacids
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
How to Use Adobe Photoshop Elements
How to Blur Faces in Videos
How to Change Eye Color in Photoshop Cs4
How to Make an Easy Quick Wallpaper in Photoshop Cs4
How to Change Colors on Objects in Photoshop Cs4
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge #114 - Pick It and Craft It!
Craftster Quickies: How to Make Paper Stars
June 29, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...