A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip:  What do vegan zombies eat?  GRAINNNNNNS.
Total Members: 302,544
Currently Running With Scissors:
437 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret unicorn zombie apocalypse IV chainswarm!!!  (Read 80535 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

julieboolie

turtle, turtle!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2008 07:14:10 PM »

I eat the toy card! It's my favorite so far.
I think if my mom let my little brother pick out all his toys, we'd have alot of noisy, messy, toy guns around the house.

Not pretty.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield"

Wists | Pinterest | Ravelry
Soulmom
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2008 11:08:48 PM »

I think if my mom let my little brother pick out all his toys, we'd have alot of noisy, messy, toy guns around the house.

Not pretty.

this totally cracks me up. this week my mil watched the kids for a bit and let them each pick a toy at the dollar tree. my 5 yo came home with a silver and orange plastic noisemaking light up gun!

super cute card though.

as for the Jesus card - beautifully done.
my take on it comes from having grown up in a religion that valued tradition more than anything else, i abandoned that back in high school and have in the past 15 years or so gotten back to the basics of me n' Jesus. for me, when I truly seek only Him it brings more hope and peace then I ever experienced in the "religion" of my parents.

I must also say I'm impressed with how well everyone here is sharing their opinions in a non-confrontational way. I've been on other boards where the "religion" topic gets out of hand really fast.

also - I can't wait to receive my first card!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I don't have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka."
-Dr. Horrible
amazon.blonde
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2008 02:04:14 AM »

wow great cards so far.  i really like the religion one.  i wasn't baptized until i was 14 and only did that and confirmation because i was told to.  i had at the time no good reason why i felt i should go. 

the toy card is so true too.  i buy things for my nieces and nephew that my sis tells me too.  the kids pick out things that they would never play with for more than 5 minutes.  sometimes we don't know what is for our own good Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
marlie2
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2008 06:45:14 AM »

I eat toys. I've got to find an excuse to be around them more... hmm... toy store job?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
julieboolie

turtle, turtle!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2008 07:18:52 AM »

wow great cards so far.  i really like the religion one.  i wasn't baptized until i was 14 and only did that and confirmation because i was told to.  i had at the time no good reason why i felt i should go. 

that makes me sad. my mom never baptized me because she wanted me to have a choice when i actually understood what i wanted. most of my family is catholic, and i went to catholic churches with my grandma every sunday until i was 7.. but when we moved to NC, there wasn't any catholic churches so i went to christian churches with my friends, and the 2nd time i went my teacher told us that if we didn't go to church every sunday, we'll go to hell.
that was it for me.

Not pretty.

this totally cracks me up. this week my mil watched the kids for a bit and let them each pick a toy at the dollar tree. my 5 yo came home with a silver and orange plastic noisemaking light up gun!

I HATE THEM.
 Angry Angry Angry
my brother went to the flea market with me the other day, and my mom gave him 5 dollars to spend and he bought a laser gun that made shooting noises AND says FIRE FIRE! FIRE FIRE! but 30 min after playing with it, it broke.
mwahahahaa.

also - I can't wait to receive my first card!

Grin me neither!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield"

Wists | Pinterest | Ravelry
l_coburn85
Love Me Do

Not a girl who misses much...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2008 07:20:23 AM »

I eat toys. I've got to find an excuse to be around them more... hmm... toy store job?

haha i used to work at toys r us..it did not bode well for my bank account
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hngoodlett

I'm an Aunt Ralph!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2008 09:33:30 AM »

I look at the toys section every time I go to Target to find things I will eventually buy for my niece. They have all these baby toys that teach numbers. letters, and colors, and others things in English AND Spanish and sometimes French too! I think that's fabulous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!
http://www.wists.com/hngoodlett

50 in 2011
10/50
TracyInNH

Nectar of the gods...

« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2008 09:46:08 AM »

Toys... *sigh* My son has just entered his matchbox car phase... they are EVERYWHERE in the house.  At least now I could probably get rid of some of his babyer (is that a word?) toys and he won't miss them!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
Kimberly_Star
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2008 11:16:01 AM »

Side 1

Side 2

"I eat money.  I wish I had more just so I could $pend it ALL!"
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008 11:16:54 AM by Kimberly_Star » THIS ROCKS   Logged
TracyInNH

Nectar of the gods...

« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2008 12:05:27 PM »

nice thought lol.  I wouldn't mind having some "pocket" money once in a while...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - Introducing Variations
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Crop with Perspective
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Straighten with the Measure Tool
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Automate Crop and Straighten
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Crop with the Marquee Tool
Latest Blog Articles
The Latest in Zombie Decor
I Am Zombie Homer
Beware! Zombunnies!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...