A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 301,621
Currently Running With Scissors:
399 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Spring Cleaning Fill A Box Round 7 Gallery  (Read 15988 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Shadeweaver

My reality check just BOUNCED!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2008 11:15:00 AM »

I got home this morning to find my box from Kaymadben on my porch.  I dropped everything, ran and grabbed my daughter out of the car and got down to business.  I got the greatest stuff!

First let's have a group shot .... it was nearly impossible to get everything in on picture!

Here is all the yarn and knitting needles ... this thrills me as I just taught myself to knit last summer, so I only have like 3 sets of needles and no DP needles.  Now I have several sets AND some DPs YAY!!!!
And see that green mosaic yarn?  I needed more of that, I bought some several months ago and ran out before my project was completed, now I get to finish it after ummm ... like almost 6 months ... how cool is that?

I just recently started learning about bias tape, hem tape, seam binding and such, in fact Saturday I was shopping with mom and was debating picking up a bunch of packs of it, but I decided to wait.  Guess what?  Yup, I got a ton of different packs.  Plus several kinds of trims to play with, a hemp jewelry kit, bobbins (in the correct style and size for my machine!), the cutest flower pin (my daughter claimed that straight away) and some skull beads ... believe it or not I was just contemplating buying some of these off eBay, I have them on my watch list ... now I am going to go take them off (my son wants some for a pirate project he is working on).

There is a bunch of fabric and of course my daughter grabbed up a couple of the pieces as they fell out and claimed them for her own.  There is an absolute ton of the green flower one, the orange and pink flower one match an outfit set I started for my daughter, so she is get extra mix and match pieces The camo one and the fairy/imp one have been spoken for and the pattern is already chose for each, by the little lady.

I think kaymadben can read minds or something, because this box could not have been more perfect if I told her exactly what to pack!  Thank you thank you!

Shade Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap?  Heck Yeah!

http://www.wists.com/Shade
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2008 11:38:52 AM »

I can not believe how much stuff can get packed into a flat rate box! wow - love the fabrics, and the trims, and am totally jealous of the variety

that mosaic yarn is so easy to work with Shadeweaver!

My DH thinks about half the yarn I won looks like a wild beast, LOL! I love the fuzzy stuff for making novelty items - and he always wonders what the heck is that - yarn still or did you already make something from it?   Grin LOL!

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
QuiltersBlock

She's the model for the :D emoticon

« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2008 12:21:37 PM »

Excellent packages!!

I am finally (well, mostly) over my awful cold, and can get packing! I've got items sorted, just need to cram them into carefully fill the boxes!  Cheesy

QB
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Under any other circumstances, an exuberant Roman soldier would be my idea of a perfect morning." -- Capt. Jack Harkness

Personal swaps? Absolutely!
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2008 12:52:22 PM »

ooooo aaaaa  oooooo the pretty fabrics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
nofury

With every breath of honesty, I strip before you.

« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2008 03:43:50 PM »

Excellent packages!!

I am finally (well, mostly) over my awful cold, and can get packing! I've got items sorted, just need to cram them into carefully fill the boxes!  Cheesy

QB

I had to stand on mine to get it to seal correctly.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2009! 26/50
Flickr!
Wist!
"We are all trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why." --K. Vonnegut
FlashleyAshley

mashley forever

« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2008 05:37:15 PM »

I got my box today from Athenamat! We're almost penpals at this point, signing up for the same swaps and getting partnered up again. hah!

She sent me a bunch of cool fabric- the ones in the back are like a heavy linen or burlap and such cool patterns. She also sent me some awesome fabric scraps for my postage stamp quilt. And the patches! I've been bugging my sister for boyscout patches (she's the den mother) but now I got one of my own. yesss.

I also got a bunch of books and stuff! I was opening the purse pattern to cut it out, and realized she'd already cut out the pattern view I wanted. score! I'm also kind of in love with the bendable ruler. And the magnet paper! and the lace collar that I'm going to use on the BuiltByWendy top that I'm making.

And finally, ribbons and bows and yarn, oh my! As MichelleAmes found out, I am an absolute ribbon hound and my addiction has been fed. Two HUGE spools of ribbon! I also got a dress to recon, hemp, and lots of other cool  stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.ohthatashley.blogspot.com
I'm working on getting my blog up, check it out! Smiley
bigfatroses
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2008 05:43:43 PM »

I'm loving the bendable ruler! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
nofury

With every breath of honesty, I strip before you.

« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2008 05:44:56 PM »

My DH thinks about half the yarn I won looks like a wild beast, LOL! I love the fuzzy stuff for making novelty items - and he always wonders what the heck is that - yarn still or did you already make something from it?   Grin LOL!

Ronda
Blessings!

Wish you had seen this stuff. Perfect for doll hair because it looks so realistic! Kinda freaky!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2009! 26/50
Flickr!
Wist!
"We are all trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why." --K. Vonnegut
athenamat

Newlywed quilter/lawyer

« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2008 05:52:35 PM »

Oh yeah!  I am glad you loved the patches, they would be great for something with irony.  I have a bunch more I saved for me too ;P

The heavy fabric is actually 100% hemp fabric! It's really good for totes and other bags.

So cool about that lace!  I've been holding on to that for a couple of years thinking it was cool but didn't know what to do with it.

That is sweet that you want to make that particular purse too!  I would love love to see your finished result.  I also made that purse, why it's cut out ;P  I will have to show you a pix, mine's a polka dot print.

I am glad you're happy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm looking to send my Step-Sister's Choice quilt to a new home.  If you're interested in swapping for fabric/scrapbooking supplies, send me a PM.
tibeydo

Check out that PHD!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2008 05:58:12 PM »

Nofury has received, and should be posting tomorrow but I wanted to post a couple things I included. Nofury loves asian inspired stuff, so that sort of became my theme.

You can see the WAY awesome new fabric (I'm not sure what it was supposed to be, as its way larger than a hankie... a napkin maybe?) I found at a yard sale for $1... it was so pretty!

And some cute kawaii...

(minus hello kitty bags, I had to leave out some stuff as I sent some soap, lol)

I'll let NoFury post the rest cause I had to add some and leave a couple things out after I took pics Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008 06:02:05 PM by tibeydo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm up for personal swaps.. especially kiddo ones!

I'm wisting, but just started Smiley http://wists.com/tibeydo

Check out the OWS 35!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=249161.0
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chicken and Mushroom Strudel on Baby Spinach Recipe
How to Cook Tilapia
How to Make Southwest Sauce
How to Use a Smoker Box
How to Cook Pork Ribs
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Removable Fabric Wallpaper
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...