Swap name: Handspun Art Yarn Swap Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: lapoli
Sign-up date range: 3/18/08-3/29/08
Date to send item by: 4/13/08
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Nope
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES Details of swap
: (Borrowed from Round 1 by Star217
Inspired by the wonderful Lubee
this craft swap will ask you to send your parter an assortment of wild, wonderful, wacky, fibery, silly or just plain daring items to be spun into an art yarn. I am requesting that you send a minimum of 3oz of fiber and 1 oz "extras" so that your partner can spin a sizeable yarn. Items sent can include but are not limited to, batts, rolags, roving, locks, combed top, commercial yarns, beads, feathers, fabric strips, felted nubs, thread etc...
Partners will be announced on 3/30/08.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address (including the country)
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Please confirm you are over 13 years of age. (If you'd like, tell me a story about the days of yore when you walked to school in the snow):
What are your favorite fibers?
What are your favorite colors?
Do you smoke?
Do you have pets?
What items would you love to work with?
What items would you prefer not to work with?
Do you spin on a wheel or drop spindle?
How long have you been spinning for?
Any allergies/special needs your partner should know about?
Are you a participant in the Fiber of the Month club? (I know we're a small circle.. let's spread the love!)
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
4. Miss Violaceous
12. peachymanaangelsentreceivedsent and received
sent, received, given feedback