I once owned a knitting machine which I found on freecycle.
it has since been re-freecycled due to lack of space/interest on my part.
i scanned the magazines which came with it before I sent it on its way though, they're classic.
1. guess where these children have been?
2. oh, so nice to see a boy playing with his care-in-the-community sister/neighbour/girlfriend/imaginary friend... sorry for wierd bit of paper on the scan there.
3. mmmmm, pink. tasty. swish. mmmmm.
4. they appear to have switched to garlic shampoo, and sweatervests.
5. southend united? are you kidding me boy-o?!
6. finally this one is my fave. most of the patterns would still fit in now, but I just love the centre baby's expression; he seems to be saying either "gottapoopgottapoopgottapoopgottapoop" or "get the gloves off me or I will freaking EXPLODE". incidentally, wtf is a baby who can sit up and is therefore over about 5 months old doing wearing scratchmitts anyways?!