A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,202
Currently Running With Scissors:
684 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Detective Round 4 Gallery  (Read 24085 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Yesa
« Reply #160 on: May 19, 2008 04:44:52 AM »

I'm so pleased that you're pleased! I was a bit worried about the book whether it's a good idea or not, but it's true that a strange language makes it more interesting and in the end that's why I decided to make it.

And I'm soooo sorry for not sending an ink pad for the stamps, I just forgot that and realized after sending! I can send you one in an envelope if you need one, I mean it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mojen

What perfume am I wearing? It's called Febreze.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #161 on: May 19, 2008 06:13:52 AM »

It just so happens that my local (big) craft store has a sale on stamp pads right now, and I was after an excuse to grab a handful of them  Grin The stamps here that I liked were all kinda pricey, so I couldn't justify getting the pads!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RockstarMom
Missing my crafting time

Shhhhh.... I'm using glue!

« Reply #162 on: May 19, 2008 10:03:40 AM »

Nice! I love the recycled book. Great job stalking Yesa!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Spring semester is kicking my butt.
talyra
likes shiny things

Aboard yer ship, gnawin' yer timbers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: May 19, 2008 11:44:39 AM »

I received from Tanza! This lot has come halfway across the world... how amazing?

Aussie foodstuffs! We get a couple of these things here too (I love Vegemite!) but the eucalyptus sweets, the Wonka bar and the butter-menthol/eucalyptus sweets were all new to me. The SO has a cold at the moment and therefore one pack of eucalyptus sweets is missing from the piccie - they seem to be doing his throat some good!

Stuffies!!! Dragon, inspired by one on my wists (from somewhere here on Craftster, though quite where I can't be bothered to check) and a seahorse. I have a sliiight obsession with seahorses.

Coasters with fun inserts themed around my favourite things (and a duck!); and a rubber duck for my boyfriend (long standing very silly in joke between him and me). The duckie squirts water Cheesy

HARRY POTTER STUFF!!!!

Dark Mark pouch, into which I have bunged my MP3 player. The danged thing is black and so small it gets lost in my bag, so I requested a nice bright case for it so I could FIND it, lol. There's lots of space in here for the headphones too, so it'll keep the wires under control, which is great Cheesy

Marauder's Map... scarf? Inspired by a bag I wisted from the HP swap. I love the embroidery even though I'm not actually sure what this is for Embarrassed

Some extra piccies - click if you want to go larger Wink
The stuffies meet my Little Visitor, Aria (she's going to find out their names for me):

And the Squirty Duck settles in with all the other ducks:

Ooh, there was also a little notebook which Tanza's note came in, which I've forgotten to take a photo of. Thanks for the thoughtful and marvellous package, Tanza! What I'm really curious about is... how did you know my boyfriend would need cough sweets just as your package arrived? Genius! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pinky Damone
recovering..slowly but surely

My sewing machine is its own special brand of hell

« Reply #164 on: May 19, 2008 12:52:16 PM »

Yep..spoiled to the max..great stuff you guys!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY ETSY IS BEING CONSTRUCTED!
www.pinkydamone.etsy.com

PINY DAMONE BLOG
www.pinkydamone.blogspot.com

THIS WIST IS BANANAS! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
http://www.wists.com/NiRoshaK
RockstarMom
Missing my crafting time

Shhhhh.... I'm using glue!

« Reply #165 on: May 19, 2008 02:19:06 PM »

I think that's a Marauder's Map tea towel! It looks like the same style as a tea towel Tanza made me for the FOC SS. Smiley

Sweet haul! Tanza is a great partner to have gotten.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Spring semester is kicking my butt.
mimik
« Reply #166 on: May 19, 2008 02:55:40 PM »

So glad you like everything mimik! I thought the 'changing station' was pretty funny, I had originally thought about making your little guy a 'work man' suit but I opted for this instead, hopefully he's not too big to use it! Grin

Oh no, we will get lots of use out of it.  Actually I'm glad you didn't make the work man suit b/c it would remind me of all those dead guys! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #167 on: May 19, 2008 04:39:16 PM »

glad you like it all.
That dragon took me forever to get done, everything seemed to go go missing and then when I had it all I broke a needle for no apparent reason and then......well you get the idea once he was made I had to hide him from my resident dragon stealer.....who promptly requested one.
I love those teatowels because when your cooking you can through it over your shoulder and it sits just right for when you need to wipe your hands.

thats no good about SO having a cold, glad the drops are helping but be careful not to eat to many at a time as they have a rather umm unsettling effect on ones belly if you over indulge, don't ask how I know LOL.

Thanks Rockstarmom I always stress that my stuff is not good enough. lol doesn't everyone though we are our own worst critic I think.

There are some awesome packages coming up in this gallery I would be hard pressed to find just 1 fav
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

« Reply #168 on: May 19, 2008 05:38:03 PM »

I'm sittin at my boys job and just squealed..when everyone looked up, I said "ITS A TEA TOWEL!!!!"..

they were quite confused, and amused I believe.

I'm super curious now about my partner! who ARE You?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
meg2101
Wand-Totin' Browncoat Ninja

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: May 19, 2008 07:46:00 PM »

So glad you like everything mimik! I thought the 'changing station' was pretty funny, I had originally thought about making your little guy a 'work man' suit but I opted for this instead, hopefully he's not too big to use it! Grin

Oh no, we will get lots of use out of it.  Actually I'm glad you didn't make the work man suit b/c it would remind me of all those dead guys! 

Oh gosh I hadn't even thought of that! Lol That would be pretty morbid.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

|| Wist | Flickr | Icon by me ||
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Creative Baby Shower Card Styles
All That Glitters: The History of Shiny Things
How to Crochet a Basket Weave Stitch
How to Make a Pyramid Gift Box
Sweet Peas With Kim Westad
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...