A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 299,128
Currently Running With Scissors:
396 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Detective Round 4 Gallery  (Read 25463 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cnds1992
« Reply #180 on: May 21, 2008 10:42:20 AM »

I am so glad you loved everything. I am in the process of making me a bag like that now!!!!!!!!

Dana
cnds1992
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #181 on: May 21, 2008 01:48:36 PM »

I haven't managed to snap many decent pictures of my package, but I have to show you this:

Zombie Bunny! The hole in his stomach is perfect for carrying him around... I might be 26 years old but this little fellow sleeps in my bed with me. He hasn't tried to nibble my brains so far...

I've been using the phrase "I've got a Zombie Bunny!" way too often in casual conversation recently. If I had to pick a favourite, I'd say it's the bunny, but it's a close call. There was also an awesome Scoodie that matches my winter coat perfectly and a knitting bag that my sister would have tried to steal if it had been a different colour. Luckily we don't have the exact same taste...

Extras: Tea flowers that I need to try out soon, red vanilla tea that I'm going to get addicted too since it's soo good and three kinds of chocolate. I've already started to nibble on one of the chocolate bars Cheesy There are also chocolate tea lights that are almost too pretty to use. I'll need to wait for a special occation.

Awesome package, and I'll add more pictures later.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RockstarMom
Missing my crafting time

Shhhhh.... I'm using glue!

« Reply #182 on: May 21, 2008 02:17:35 PM »

Cheesy I love your Zombie Bunny!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Spring semester is kicking my butt.
FruityLoops
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

... and that's why I don't like cricket

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: May 21, 2008 02:27:38 PM »

Awww Annchen I love that he sleeps in bed with you, I also share my bed with a little stuffed chappy (called Jeero) and I don't mean Mr Loops!! Cool

Having spoken to Annchen I am happy to post piccies of the package that I sent to her! Cheesy

First off I made a bag using fabric in some of her fave colours, it was made as a knitting bag though I'm not sure if it's quite big enough for that.  I love the design on the fabric, looks just like Van Gogh's Starry Night!  It has a zipped pocket (obviously!) on the flap, lined with the purple fabric, and the flap is secured with 2 magnetic clasps.

And it's lined with some sweeeeet silver satin (I think duchess or princess, the non-stretchy thicker kind) which I thought would help the yarn turn easier, and elastic loops that I hoped would work as yarn guides (even after a little research I wasn't sure entirely!).

(More piccies can be found on my thread for the bag: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=247189.msg2737517#msg2737517)

And next a scoodie as Annchen has been yearning for for aaaages Wink  Made from burgundy corduroy and lined with snuggly fleece, and the ends of each [really long!] scarf side have lil pockets (I think I would personally shove some hand warmers in there in winter for emergency hand warming, mmm).  Not the best piccie in the world, modelled by my dressform and gorilla!!

Here are the extras I sent.  Some yummy dark chocolate, some rooibos vanilla tea, some jasmine tea balls and some yummy chocolate candles.

I finally what you've all been waiting for, gratuitous ZOMBIE BUNNY shots!  It was really difficult not to keep him for myself I have to say!!!

And an arse shot!  Just because Cheesy

Thanks Annchen for having such a huge online presence, I was befuddled a little at first but shortly overwhelmed at the huge list of stuff I could make for you Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cabin Fever
« Reply #184 on: May 21, 2008 03:41:38 PM »

Wow, some really nice stuff happening here! Great purses and needle holders! The zombie is too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

silverlining86

*Road Trip Junkie*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: May 22, 2008 12:08:36 AM »

I recieved from Pinky Damone! I was on my way out the door to head to work and spotted the package on the stairs. Of course I ran back into my apartment with the box immediately to open it up!  I had to wait til I got out of work to post pics though. So here they are!

Group shot!

Awesome set of plates with cameras painted on them! They even match my kitchen perfectly!

Magnet. The girl's shirt has f-stop rules on it for photography.

Travel themed notebook. I'll be using this as a travel log for future road trips.

A cute little Disney Princess toy camera that has found its place among my other cameras. It says phrases when you click the "shutter" How cute!

I love everything.  Thanks so much Pinky Damone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #186 on: May 22, 2008 07:11:45 AM »

Great plates!  My Dad would LOVE them as he is 'into' old cameras.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mojen

What perfume am I wearing? It's called Febreze.

« Reply #187 on: May 22, 2008 07:44:35 AM »

oooh, I love the plates too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

talyra
likes shiny things

Aboard yer ship, gnawin' yer timbers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: May 22, 2008 08:13:13 AM »

Whew, what ace packages!  Love the knitting bag (I don't knit but I love the fabrics!) and the map notebook.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RockstarMom
Missing my crafting time

Shhhhh.... I'm using glue!

« Reply #189 on: May 22, 2008 11:21:13 AM »

Oh neat package! Those plates are fantastic. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Spring semester is kicking my butt.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Takuto Tsunashi
How to Clean Up Photos for Print
How to Draw Superboy
How to Draw Suicune
How to Draw Stitch
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...