Swap name: One Tiny Thing 18
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Homerof2
Sign-up date range: signups until March 15 or ealier if 24 people have joined
Date to send item by: March 31
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
All ages allowed? Yes but if you are under 16 please be sure your parents support you in this.Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: N/A
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
The idea is to make one tiny
craft item. It should be physically small (miniatures are encouraged) and should be something that you can craft with a high level of skill. Even if it is a fairly simple/easy item for you to make, please embellish or perfect it so that it best represents your skill. (For example, if you wish to make a coin purse, I encourage you to embroider, add beading, or take other steps to make it a really special piece.)
You will receive only one partner. You may only send that partner ONE
tiny craft - "extras" are not allowed in this swap. All items must be 4"x4" or smaller
. The idea behind this swap is to give you a simple, low-pressure craft swap that won't stress you out or cost a lot to ship.
How do you know if your idea is "tiny?" Examples: A coin purse is tiny; a clutch purse is not. A pair of earrings is tiny; a necklace, earrings, and bracelet set is not. A trinket box is tiny; a pencil box is not. If you're not sure if your idea qualifies as "tiny," ask me!
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND DON'T REPLY WITH IT HERE.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Your real name:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of your country?:
What craft skills can you use to make a good quality tiny item:
What craft skills would you love your tiny item to be made with:
What kind of tiny things would you like to receive? (this is just a guideline):
What are your favorite colors / motifs / styles:
What else would you like to tell you partner? (Please be sure to include any restrictions, such as no animal byproducts, religious symbol preferences, etc.)
A few other things to follow:
1. Please post on this thread. A simple I'm in! or whatever will suffice. This is so I'm certain you get all messages.
2. Please put OTT 18 in the subject line of all PM's - don't send me a PM with no subject as I might miss it!
3. A DC# is not required since the packages are very small. In all cases, save your receipt and be prepared to
show me a copy if there are problems with your package arriving in a timely fashion
4. Remember send only ONE tiny
item, no extras! Some people are forgetting this and so I'm mentioning it yet
again - follow the rules!!
5. I'm hoping that no one will send late but, if closer to send out date, you know you are going to be late, you
MUST inform me and your partner.
6. This is how I plan to give feedback:
If you send on time and follow the guildelines of only one item, I will give you a "Great Swapper"
If you send late (with a good reason) but communicate, I will give you "Sent late but communicated"
If you send late but don't communicate and the package actually arrives at it's destination, I will give
you "Sent late and didn't communicate"
If you flake (and I don't expect any flakers) you will be given "Negative" GALLERY