A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 304,755
Currently Running With Scissors:
759 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Favorite Color Swap - Winter 2008  (Read 28109 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pretty hate machine
Lady Disillusion

Still I fly...still I fall.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: April 10, 2008 10:54:19 AM »

Alright, here goes! MelancholyMiss made me the pinkest package I could think of, so here's some pinkish (and blurry) photos. I apologize for the lack of photography skills, because the photos I took just don't do the justice to the awesome items of my package!

Okay, so here's everything still together photographed on a red towel and the pink wrappers to cover the dirtiness of my floor.

And here's the cutest, tiniest box I've ever seen! She spent like, 10 hours doing this one which is really amazing (made me feel a bit bad for doing some of my items a bit hastily). BEHOLD!

Well, let's move onwards. The swirly box is of course the best place to store my new favorite necklace and the huge, blindingly glittering ring! And may I add this, MelancholyMiss, that picture is one of my favorite photos of Emilie Autumn. Cheesy

Some pink sweets and a pig stapler, cute, and yummy! (not the stapler xD oh and psst, look at the cheesy grin of that lollipop dude)

Armwarmers for the win! I just love the cutishpunkish look in these. Plus! They're striped! And have some cool fabrics. You can also see the butt of Mr. Pork Chomp in the bottom left corner (and yes, I already gave the stapler a name 8D). I added also a retarded action shot, please disregard the messy room and the stupid expression.

So, all in all. Thank you so very much for the goods, MelancholyMiss, I love you forever for this...!
(And I was going to add a tute for the zipper flower hairpin, but my camera died.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

[revenge is the best revenge]
My still small wist!
Slingmomma
Crafty Esthetician!

Accessory hoarder.... scarves beware!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #241 on: April 10, 2008 12:08:29 PM »

Wow so many amazing packages and so very colourful..... i love everything....
great job everyone!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A Spinners Magic Yarn ball! Join us!
Fat Quarter swap-almost done craft for sloth003 Cheesy
IYP 17-deadbathducky waiting still to receive!
Sew/Yarn v's Paper-got my partners!
MelancholyMiss
"impure as the driven yellow snow!" - Spike

« Reply #242 on: April 10, 2008 06:43:24 PM »

And here's the cutest, tiniest box I've ever seen! She spent like, 10 hours doing this one which is really amazing (made me feel a bit bad for doing some of my items a bit hastily). BEHOLD!
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/the_pretty_hate_machine/craftster/fav%20color%2008/DSCN3650.jpg[/img]

Aww don't feel bad, when i was making it i kept saying to my family "Oh my god this was such a bad idea!  I am so never ever going to do this again!"  Maybe other people can do them quicker but not me lol Tongue I didn't know it wa going to take me that long Wink  I was really happy with the way it came out though Cheesy

It's the first time i made armwarmers like that, but i'm really happy with how they came out too Cheesy  And they were super quick  Wink

« Last Edit: April 11, 2008 04:22:07 AM by MelancholyMiss » THIS ROCKS   Logged

BadWolf
« Reply #243 on: April 11, 2008 08:14:19 AM »

hehe, the armwarmers look fun. I can never wear them, but they always look so cool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sonnetbird
Life is full of adventure!

I see you!!

« Reply #244 on: April 11, 2008 01:06:21 PM »

I'm green with envy over the little "swirly box"!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The gal who smiles when things go wrong has just thought of someone to blame it on.
frenchnewwave
« Reply #245 on: April 11, 2008 01:28:16 PM »

Here are my fabulous items from jrsloane1! My color was yellow and I just adore everything she sent.

Everything:

1. A large lined tote that I am going to use at my SnB tomorrow!
2. A smaller canvas pouch to hold supplies.
3. A crocheted Nintendo DS case that is already in use!
4. A cute giraffe eraser -- too cute to actually use, lol. He will sit on my desk.
5. My fav - a lovely knitted lace scarf. And it seems to be a cotton/blend, so it's perfect for these warmer but still chilly days.

The scarf (which I've worn twice already):

Closeup of the cheery fabric (and the cute eraser):

Everything is just perfect and will definitely get lots of use! Thanks again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindseycore

cat lady till the day i die.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #246 on: April 11, 2008 03:57:57 PM »

oooh that package is beautiful.  and i have to say, that out of all of the things i've seen in this swap, i think i might be the most jealous of the giraffe, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

what i have made: flickr
what i am making: ravelry
what i want: wist

i love personal swaps, especially for handspun yarn
lindseycore

« Reply #247 on: April 11, 2008 04:23:14 PM »

ok and i'm working on posting pics of the package i got from my partner, plus the one i sent her.  the problem is that my boyfriend has the pics from the one i sent on his computer, which is off, and he's gone for the weekend, and won't tell me his password to turn on his computer.   Angry  and he has his camera with him, which is the good one.  i have one here but don't know where the usb cord is.  i may just try cell phone pics but i don't want to post horrible pics if i don't have to.   Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nofury

With every breath of honesty, I strip before you.

« Reply #248 on: April 11, 2008 05:02:49 PM »

I took pics of everything I received, but I forgot to bring the SC card to work. I'll try to post soon tho! I received a beautiful green package, and I want everyone to see it! Even my kitty got something, and that's a first!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2009! 26/50
Flickr!
Wist!
"We are all trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why." --K. Vonnegut
lindseycore

« Reply #249 on: April 11, 2008 06:25:39 PM »

ok so i'm really really sorry because these are like the worst pics ever but my phone is the only camera i have available right now.  i can take better pics sunday when the boyfriend gets home, or maybe mazelpants has some more.  anyway, here is the package i received from her:

everything together:

cute little hanging frame with a penguin in it.  i looove penguins.

butterflies, which i think were attached to something, but the came loose during shipping.   Embarrassed

really pretty beaded bracelet.  again, sorry for the horrible pic, it doesn't do the pretty beads justice:

a little box, i think i'll take it to work to hold paperclips and whatnot.

a little wooden tray... not sure if it's supposed to go with the box?  sorry.   Huh

and picture frame, complete with jim and pam, lol, cause we both love the office.  i think i'll be taking this to work too, my cubicle needs some color!

most of these are a really pretty grassy green, which, again, doesn't come across great in the pics.  have i apologized enough for this yet?  i hope you get the idea though.   Smiley

mazelpants, if you have better pics, would you mind posting?  also if you're able to take pics of the package i sent, please do, because those pics are being help hostage until sunday night.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008 06:28:43 PM by lindseycore - Reason: i suck at posting pics :) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Introduction to Adobe Flash - Overview
How to Design Custom Menus in Adobe Encore Lesson 3
Adobe Encore: Basic Menu Functionality Lesson 4
How to Design Custom Menus in Adobe Encore Lesson 2
How to Design Custom Menus in Adobe Encore Lesson 4
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...