A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,116
Currently Running With Scissors:
472 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Adults Only Swap :: Round Three (mature content ahead!)  (Read 20079 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

thunderchild
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2008 11:11:01 PM »

Glad you liked it. I could not help but use the pirate fabric as you have a "small" thing for them. I loved the tinkerbbell, I think it goes brilliant with the quote, I did the glittering after, thought it needed it.

I now have to make chocolate nipples for my dear hubby!!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sam
-x-

Blog: www.knitting-n-stuff.blogspot.com
Wists: http://www.wists.com/Thunderchild

Books availible to swap, any sugestions welcome
21 Sensational Patchwork Bags
21 Terrific Patchwork Bags
Teriffic Totes and Carryalls
Bag Boutique
All in excellent order! Just drop me a PM
instantkarma
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2008 08:12:49 AM »

*squee* The tracker says my package was delivered yesterday! Now I'm wrestling between getting dressed and braving the cold for it now or waiting until after class.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

On a swapping hiatus due to college...

http://www.wists.com/cherryxantacids
the_christine
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2008 01:20:22 PM »

I am so excited too!  I hope you like everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
instantkarma
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2008 02:52:15 PM »

I got my package before class, tore into it, and I honestly LOVE everything! Cheesy I took pictures, but I have to go eat + go to work, so I will post them later tonight.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

instantkarma
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2008 01:05:57 PM »

Okay, guys, prepare to be wowed. I received from the_christine a week or so ago, and these are the amazing things I was blessed with:

When I first opened the huge box I was sent, this little Craftman tool box (much to my boyfriend's chagrin - he works for Sears) was looking at me. I was slightly confused and wondered if the_christine got her swaps confused with each other.  Roll Eyes

However, I opened up the box and found that the top lid was completely covered in what appears to be origami paper of some sort.

It does have that type of design, doesn't it?

to change your image viewing settings please click here
There is a little tray-type of thing that you can pull off of the top of the inside of the box, which cleverly hides the sexy paper that decorates the inside of the box. Cheesy

The letter inside the box, which explains, among other things, that she thought the box would be great for hiding my toys and such since I live with my boyfriend's folks (it is) and that knitted condoms are for novelty use only...more on that later.

The top shot is a picture of the nifty packaging for the bottom item - a little lock. I'm unsure of what I will do with it right now, but I do love the tiny little detailing.

The top two shots are of the top and side of a tin that she sent me - the top has an octopus-looking guy on it, which is a silly nod to a popular kind of hentai that I find amusing and disturbing at the same time. The side says "safe sex is good sex" - I'm a huge advocate for that type of thing. The bottom picture is what was inside the box - a little knit condom...

...which I promptly put on my penis. Cheesy

This is a little knit bag that says "I <3 MY CUNT" (a nod to my feminist side, I think?) with a cool little pocket on the inside. I'm not sure what I will use it for as of yet, but I think it might be a good place for my money, phone, and whatnot when I'm out at art fairs and such during the summer. I love this bag so much - you have no idea how much I love it. I just need to find the perfect use for it! Cheesy

Another awesome bag with embroidery of people on it - this was put to use over the weekend holding some emergency sewing supplies for a trip I was on.

The last thing I got is also the most informative - the Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex (I'm a deviant, I know!). I asked for some information on different positions and such that could be used for anal and the_christine sent me this book with, well, everything I had ever possibly wanted to know about anal sex but had no one to ask. I haven't had a chance to really sit down with this book (it's not exactly a good dinnertime read, methinks) but I plan on sitting down with my boy and reading through it together. It's awesome.

Thank you SO much, the_christine. You really spoiled me with so many great crafts...and you made me totally nervous that my crafts are SO not going to live up to this type of greatness. Tongue Wink
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009 11:13:31 AM by jungrrl - Reason: mature image tags » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dreambelle
Beta Sigma Phi

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2008 07:54:18 PM »

Those are great! The tool box was an awesome idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the_christine
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2008 09:50:17 PM »

Yay!  I am so glad you like it all!  The little lock is for the outside of the tool box, there's a little loop on the latch that it will fit on so you can lock it up Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
youlittlerabbit
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2008 10:01:25 PM »

wow, can't believe photobucket nixed the plush penis pic!! Roll Eyes

bummer.

(o well, this gallery is great anyhow)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bigfatroses
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2008 10:01:51 PM »

Wow!   Shocked  Quite the loot!  Love the toolbox idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
thunderchild
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2008 07:02:50 AM »

How cool, I really liked that!!! Bummer about the pic   Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sam
-x-

Blog: www.knitting-n-stuff.blogspot.com
Wists: http://www.wists.com/Thunderchild

Books availible to swap, any sugestions welcome
21 Sensational Patchwork Bags
21 Terrific Patchwork Bags
Teriffic Totes and Carryalls
Bag Boutique
All in excellent order! Just drop me a PM
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Homemade Solutions for Stretch Marks That Works
Timing Is Everything: Make the Most of Beauty Products
Deep Smokey Eye Makeup at the Nicole Miller FW 2014 Show
How to Clean Makeup Brushes
Redbook Magazine’s Beauty Epiphanies
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...