I have just finished up a batch of 23 large AI2 Chloe Toes diapers.
I made them as AI2's this time around. - snap in soakers (I attach
snaps at top and bottom of diaper - holds better for me w/o as much
shifting while attaching to child. . .)
the 'specs' on these diapers:
the shells - consist of:
PUL (either DIY, gingham pul, or 'regular' pul)
inner contour soaker layers attached to alova suedecloth
the inner contour soaker layer is made of:
1 layer warm and natural batting or microfiber
2 layers cotton french terry
the snap in soakers consist of:
warm and natural batting or microfiber
cotton french terry
this makes a grand total of 12 absorbent layers.
Oh, when looking at the pics, be understanding that I have been learning
how to use my embroidery machine - so these have been my experiments. ..
I learned a lot while embroidering these. Most of the diapers have
flaws with the embroidering if you look real closely. My next diapers
will be even better.
And now, the pics:
snap in soakers (flannel side showing):
snap in soakers (alova suedecloth side showing):
A diaper being snapped together:
Seaspray embroidered pul dipes:
Gingham embroidered pul dipes and a hunter green pul cut embroidered:
Blaze orange embroidered pul dipes:
who is real excited for the boys to wear these tomorrow!!!
(oldest) has been asking FOREVER for these dipes to be finished. . .