A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 306,052
Currently Running With Scissors:
240 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Easy Peasy Swap Gallery  (Read 33360 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

vinnie451
Onna Otaku

Craft or Die!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2008 02:08:06 PM »

I received from MandyLikesPie today. This little guy came with me everywhere I went today and even helped move furniture into our friends new apartment.

His name is Herman. He is the sweetest little kitty. I love his rosy cheeks. Even my husband was playing with him at dinner.

I am so impressed with amigurumi animals. I have made a few but realized I don't have much patience for it. THANKS BUNCH MANDYLLIKES PIE!!!! I love him.

(and yes there are pins and needles in my car celing. you know your a crafster when...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Now With Craft Blog - http://vinnie451craft.blogspot.com/

"Not everyone can be a great artist, but a great art can come from anywhere." Ego, Ratatouille
SampsonsLynnie
Now Presenting...

Supergeek

« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2008 03:02:33 PM »

Such great stuff! Love that horse picture!  Grin I wouldn't mind it in my house, and I really don't know much about horses!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
3littlechicks
Mom to minions

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2008 04:12:09 PM »

My swap partner, 1boy1girl1kitty2, really spoiled me by making me a rainbow twirly skirt!!!! Can you believe it?? How cool is that? She even put chicken squares in it, which is my fav.  Cheesy. I only hope she loves her gift as much as I loved mine!

it is more than 8 feet across!

One of the chicken blocks...this made me very happy!

My 3 yr old had to try it on, since it was on her bed...Smiley

Sorry for the pic quality, the outside is really muddy, I will update with action shots after the weekend.

I was really spoiled, thank you!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
peihan17
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2008 07:03:20 PM »

Holy cow!   Shocked  I love it!!  That must've taken forever...

I admit that I am terribly envious right now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pro personal swaps and always open to a penpal!  PM me =)

Wist :: Etsy :: Flickr
Foxlet

Mad scientist in the making

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2008 11:30:05 PM »

Ooh, that kitten is so cute.

Holy cow that skirt must have taken forever. It's really pretty, and I bow down to 1boy1girl1kitty2 for having the patience for something like that! (I would love to be able to sew, but the cutting and pinning and stuff drives me up the wall for some reason. Cheesy )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog ; Ravelry ; Wists ; Twitter

I play the web.

Personal swap friendly!
Samsara
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"

« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2008 11:35:06 PM »

Wow!  Shocked That is so amazing that 1boy1girl1kitty2 made that for you! It's so pretty! Where's my wist button *lol*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

vinnie451
Onna Otaku

Craft or Die!

« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2008 12:04:01 AM »

Shocked That skirt is effing amazing!  Shocked 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Now With Craft Blog - http://vinnie451craft.blogspot.com/

"Not everyone can be a great artist, but a great art can come from anywhere." Ego, Ratatouille
BunnyTuTu

Is it because I have a waffly nose?

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2008 12:40:33 AM »

I love the horse pic, although as I love, love, love unicorns I would have added a horn, lol

Aw cute little kitty Smiley and I love the fact you have pins and needles in your ceiling vinnie451 Cheesy

and finally ... WOW, that skirt is beautiful Cheesy Must have taken forever!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MandyLikesPie
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2008 05:13:29 AM »

Yay vinnie! I'm glad you received. I was wondering how long it would take for the kitty to get to you. And I'm so glad you (and your husband!) like it! Herman is an adorable name. When I was done with it I thought, "...but...it's so small!" and didn't know if I should send it because it didn't look like it took much time. But I promise, the little legs and tail took forever.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2008 06:15:58 AM »

i cut squares 5", 4", 3", and 2" and 2" strips out of small left overs when i make other projects. i have for years thinking 'oh someday i will make a scrap quilt . . . well i have ultimately decided i will never get around to makeing the scrap quilt (procrastinator) so the last little bit i have been trying to use some of the scraps (4 swaps now have been made using up squares and strips) i actually spent 3.50ish on this swap. i bought a yard of the chickens for 1.77 and bought a few fat quarters of purple from the bargain bin but everything else was already cut and in my stash! it didn't take very long but very monotonous! the same thing over and over and over again!! i don't pin on most things and rarely use patterns. a little breakdown of the skirt . . . there are 7 tiers with top to bottom being  16 reds, 24 orange, 36 yellow, 54 green, 81 purple, 120 blue, 180 of other leftover colours and chickens. the bottom tier laid flat is 9 meters long. i took pics before i added the waist (denim stretch jeans! whats the point in a fluffy skirt if its not comfy to wear) my 6 month old is in the middle for size reference. i will post pics later
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Stenciled Table
Tute Tuesday: Mrs. Weasley Inspired Burrow Afghan
Creative Craft Supplies

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...