A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,647
Currently Running With Scissors:
781 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Lovely earrings from the new earring swap!  (Read 3365 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rangerbeth
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2005 03:09:09 PM »

THIS SWAP ROCKS! I got the most awesome creations from some creative ladies.  I am so lucky because about 10 minutes after I loaded these pics onto my computer, my batteries practically exploded in my camera destroying everything  Cry So, here is what I got:

I've worn all of them today at some point haha, so thanks everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DeniseM

The older I get, the better I was! ! !

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2005 07:06:38 PM »

Got mine earlier this week.  Here is the photo.  I like them all, and would be hard pressed to pick a favorite.  I really need to learn how to use chains in my designs.  These are all so beautiful.

] 

THIS ROCKS   Logged
emerald6
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2005 09:11:52 AM »

i got my earrings today, the best day possible - my alarm failed to go off and i slept through my history seminar - yarg!!!   thanks to much to everyone! i love them all and i always so pleasantly surprised at the amount of work people put into these swaps!!

o+o - can you post a picture for me?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
olive + orange
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2005 10:58:39 AM »

I sure can, emerald6! Here are the earrings that you recieved -

Sorry that the picture isn't that great! I didn't realize that it was a little blurry till after I sent your earrings.

Psst... look, hillarybillary! There are some of yours!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hillarybillary
your a pansy I'm a cowboy....

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2005 08:12:31 PM »

yeah!!! Ive done a ton of swaps and only once did I get to see other people post my stuff so this is exciting!!!
*h Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
xmelinda
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2005 08:44:05 PM »

Okay, finally!  I feel kinda like I hogged all the earrings... but then again, wow, look at my treasure:

Shanola, Rangerbeth, QueenofSwords, India*Romeo (today's earrings), EllieAnne(these are tiny tiny bears!), lilmissdogooder, emerald6, O+O

greenfish, jessicakes, emerald6, EllieAnne, India*Romeo, amobaby, mrsbenjimadden (you can't tell, but these are funky prism-y disks), Rangerbeth

Katya, Hillary, orange_sunset, DeniseM, greenfish

Amazing, eh??  Thank you SO MUCH everyone!  I've gotten compliments from total strangers all week!

Melinda  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I live in that place between conception and execution" -- IQJones
greenfish
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2005 01:06:53 PM »

Ohh.. I hope you like mine  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
xmelinda
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2005 09:26:54 PM »

I wore the ones with the chain and 3 green beads, and a woman complimented me in the elevator, and showed me the cool lampworked beads her friend had made in her necklace and bracelet!

Melinda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I live in that place between conception and execution" -- IQJones
QueenofSwords

marty marty bo barty, bo-nana fana fo...uh oh....

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2005 06:55:18 PM »

Here's the awesomeness that came to me!  I had been bumming because so many of my swap things got stuck in the mail, and then I got three of them in one day!  And this was the best one.  Grin

(pardon large pix - wanted to get nice scans of all)

The  black/red ones that fell off their card are from mrs.benjimadden (the tiny bit of yellow is great); the others are from DeniseM (they're gorgeous deep red, although the pic doesn't show up well), emerald (I love that blush color!), and EllieAnne (very cute!).

I was so amused that Girlypirate and SilverWing used almost the same beads - but since I have three holes in each ear, I can wear them as a set. Smiley  (I have those beads myself in, I think, 3 sizes, so I clearly love them.)  The third one there features wonderful tiny lampworked vegetables, from RangerBeth.

Shanola, I am AMAZED at your patience!  I just sit and stare at these in astonishment!  O+O, the colors in yours are completely delightful, and something I would never have thought to do.  And xmel, your work is always exquisite (and I'm not just saying that because she's my sister), and I was just saying how much I need some purple earrings. Smiley

Thanks SO MUCH to everyone, especially O+O for making it happen - what a great swap this has been!

Marty
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010 02:00:17 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yo, ye pharaohs! Let us walk through this barren desert, in search of truth, and some pointy boots, and maybe a few snack crackers.
shanola2789

Trampobics, it's the new craze :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2005 07:31:41 PM »

Hehe, why thank you.. I wanted to make everyone a pair, but obviously time was not on my side  Sad

Glad you like them though!

<3 Shannon
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be uber creative, the world will love you.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
U.S. Military Experiment Goes Tragically Wrong
Visit the Hampton Court With Elizabeth Fremantle
A Family’s Journey With Autism
Malla Nunn on Present Darkness
Elizabeth Fremantle Introduces Us to Katherine Parr
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...