Swap name: Fill a mug swap!! Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: ckchan
Sign-up date range: 3/8/08 - 3/21/08(Midnight) (OR TILL FULL)
Date to send item by: 4/18/2008
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO No
If so, which country?
Age requirement? 13 and above
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES/NO
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES/NO
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES/NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES/NO
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES/NO
Details of swap:
.This is a "Fill a Mug" Swap. It can be items related to coffee, tea, cocoa, soup, anything that can be sipped, slurped, or gulped, out of a mug! You can craft a mug, or not, it's up to you and your partner. You can fill your mug with great drink related goodies! Think of it like a Mug-Shaped Craftser version of a gift basket!
Partners will craft 1 Medium and 3 Small items and a mug. You will also include a small sample of what your partner likes to drink.
This is a great way to try new things from other countries/locations. I encourage people to send locally made coffees/teas/items if they can. There's plenty of stuff to send... maybe a hand made mug, a t-shirt or mug emblazoned with your favorite drink, craft supplies, recipe cards, maybe somehow incorporate it into jewelry... anything!
All PMS must be titled FILL A MUG SWAP 2!!!
Send ALL PM's to ckchan
1. Post at least once in this thread so we can communicate with you easily.
2. US participants sending within the USA must get a DC number. International shippers keep your receipts as proof of shipping. Failure to do this will be noted in your feedback and if your package does not arrive you will have to resend. If you have proof of shipping and your package doesn't arrive I will get a swap angel and you will still get positive feedback.
3. Communicate! When you have shipped pm the DC number to me (you can send it to your partner, too--it's fun to track the progress of a package headed your way). If you are going to be late, let me know by the shipping deadline. If I do not hear from you you will receive NEGATIVE feedback, preventing you from signing up for more swaps until you have cleared it up. Sending early, late, getting DCNs, and having good or bad communication will all be noted in your feedback.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
What types of drinks do you like? Favorites?
What types of drinks don't you like?
What kind of crafted items would you like to receive?
Anything you would prefer not to receive:
What crafts can you send?
Do you smoke/someone in your household?:
Do you have any pets?
Do you have a digital camera/can you post pictures of what you receive?
Anything else you want your partner to know:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
1.) ckchan (organizer)
2.) Linda P
4.) little green dragonfly
16.) Colorado Deb
**Sent information will be on the gallery thread**
buckeyebeadgirl <---> babalina58
danni.yelly <---> lanaturnersmile
Craftrica <---> slumcookie
little green dragonfly <---> thunderchild
frosty772 <---> LindaP
craft_princess <---> Colorado Deb
dragonslair <---> trashedclothing
Sleepykins <---> boogirl1984
craftgirl_sampson <---> pamdelangel
missmoppet <---> ckchan
Rikaheart <---> rainiable
Sanditerese <---> Serene