A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 302,576
Currently Running With Scissors:
786 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 39
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Giant Multi-Theme Swap Gallery  (Read 40544 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Pinky Damone
recovering..slowly but surely

My sewing machine is its own special brand of hell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2008 09:56:03 PM »

I just received when I got home..and OMG it's the most amazing thing ever..seriously! It's AWESOME! super duper awesome..I swear!
You guys are gonna be jealous! I'm jealous and it's MY STUFF! OMG OMG OMG>.it's the best swap box I've ever received in my whole entire 24  year old life...I kid you not!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY ETSY IS BEING CONSTRUCTED!
www.pinkydamone.ets y.com

PINY DAMONE BLOG
www.pinkydamone.blo gspot.com

THIS WIST IS BANANAS! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
http://www.wists.com/NiRoshaK
CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2008 05:11:13 AM »

what great packages so far!  I could so go shopping from all of them Cheesy 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
ccswch
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2008 05:47:52 AM »

I had a great time crafting for tattooedcrafter!!!

The roll up chalkboard is basically just the chalkboard fabric on the front and another fabric on the back, wrong sides together, held together with bias tape. There is ribbon one side to tie it closed with and a little piece of ribbon folded and sewn under the bias tape on one side for a chalk holder.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/ccswch/638f567c.jpg
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008 05:48:31 AM by ccswch » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2008 07:11:38 AM »

Great goodies ccswch!!!  tattooedcrafter, it was fun seeing pics of your son again...my how he has grown!!!  What a cutie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2008 08:04:40 AM »

Great goodies ccswch!!!  tattooedcrafter, it was fun seeing pics of your son again...my how he has grown!!!  What a cutie!
Thanks, I can't believe it either, it like one day he so little and helpless and now he is my little monster running around like a mad man  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
Pinky Damone

« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2008 04:24:38 PM »

I'm still giddy over everthing! Even my mom came by and said it totally rocked! the purse is by far my favorite. No wait, I don't have a favorite i love all 875043975039 of my items the same. Okay..sorry for the picture overload...but there's TONS of stuff! It's like Christmas in my bedroom! (My boyfriend says I must put it with the other displayed crafts..and it can't stay sprawled over the couch, or table, or bed) Killjoy...so what if I wanna keep spreading it out everywhere!

First off..the outside totally rocks. There were stickers and awesome sayings..so cute compared to regular old boxes! This was my first overseas swap...and I was amazed that you have to write what's in the box!

When I first opened the package..so tidy!

Cool kawaii stuff, a handgab danglee..or you could put it anywhere. A polymer clay toast necklace. MY FAV is the jar full of sprinkles..they're EARRINGS DUDE! And notice the little shrinky dink earrings!

Okay..let me get on my KNEES and thank cupcakeaccessories! My name is 7 letters long. NiRosha (rhymes with Natasha) And its not like you find my name on keychains or anything! Now I have a BAG with my name on it. It's got pink tulle, scrabble tiles, and even a little dollie on the bottom! With a velcro closure and a chain strap! .. and all sorts of cool kawaii stuff in it..and when I opened it..more goodies!

A hello Kitty coin purse, complete with HK zipper pull, HK hair clips, ANOTHER keychain with HK and MY NAME AGAIN! I told ya...Christmas! More HK pulls/cell charms, and HK stuffies.

the keychain..although blurry from my flash and excitement, deserves a closeup!

Cupcake goods! A hello kitty cupcake, a cupcake pincushion, that's beeaauuuttiiful..an d I little origami kitty. Yeah..that helongs somewhere else..but *shrug* and a beautiful 3 piece poly clay cupcake set.

And tons of stickers..they were everywhere with everything! I heart stickers!
And cool pins she made!

And this...is too crafty for words! I have a Sanrio/Kawaii game..that I beleive she made..it's got game pieces and everything guys! Cupcake, the next time you're in the states...feel free to come play! ( the package of game cards, pieces, etc is laying on the board)

More kawaii goodness! this is a handmade journal, and it's got all kinds of paper, etc...remnants being used as the paper..it's awesome..here are a couple of my favorite pages. Audrey (I don't know how she knew I loooove Audrey) An actual piece of a pattern! And a picture from the pattern.

Okay..for the pinup goodness...One of a kind pin up girl stationary cards. The pictures are stitched on..and they're embelished..amazing .

A pinup necklace. It says Princess..again..pa rdon  the camera skills. And the chain is a PEARL chain! I don't know how she knew it..but I love anything with pearls. It's a staple of my sorority! Pretty girls wear 20 pearls!

And candy from overseas! how awesome

I can't thank you enough cupcakeaccessories! Now I'm off to make your package even craftier!

« Last Edit: May 06, 2008 04:29:30 PM by Pinky Damone » THIS ROCKS   Logged

PINY DAMONE BLOG

bigfatroses
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2008 06:01:19 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Awesome goodies!!!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
kathleenalice
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2008 04:53:01 AM »

Pinky Damone - I just have to butt in and say DAMN YOU! I now have 'Your Kisses are Wasted on Me' by the Pipettes in my head and that's the catchiest song EVER by a band that isn't Helen Love. Grar!

*little dance*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mom2blu
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2008 06:14:09 AM »

Beware- that Drumstick Candy is addictive! I often partner with people in the UK for penpals and swaps just to ask them to buy me some! When I get a package from the UK I tear into it and start looking for Drumsticks!

Oh yeah that reminds me i have one upstairs, I'll devour it during naptime!

Oh and the crafts are great too. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want to fill my home and life with handcrafts! PM me if you want to do a personal swap!

I have brand new inkpads and stamps I need to get rid of. Good brands too. I want to swap for other supplies! PM me if you're interested!

HELPPPP I'm addicted to wists!!!!! www.wists.com/mom2blu
Pinky Damone

« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2008 10:05:29 AM »

Don't blame me! Cupcake added that sticker! lol..but yeah..it's awesome..

really? I'm gonna go eat mine..for breakfast. *rushing to go take eggs off the stove*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PINY DAMONE BLOG

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 39 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to use the Modes on Your dSLR
Learn about Reciprocity
Learn about the Range of Available Lenses - part 1
How to use the AV Mode on Your dSLR
Learn about Depth of Field
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...