A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,507
Currently Running With Scissors:
434 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Cincinnati area stores  (Read 18108 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DorkasaurusRex
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2006 09:04:04 PM »

I've had directions to the Valley tacked to my cork board for a year now that some hilarious hostess at Bamboo Club gave me over a year ago, and I still haven't made it down.  I think after commuting from West Chester to UC everyday, the river is just the line for me.  I gotta get home sometime. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Then he asked,"Lord, what about when there was one set of footprints on one side and also a straight line with bootprints on one side and small round circles on the other?" The Lord replied, "Those were when I carried you, and we were joined by a pirate pushing a wheelbarrow."
mrgrita
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2006 05:46:00 AM »

There's also a Valley Thrift in Norhood!  *by the old Media Play on Montgomery*  It's not as big, but still way cool. 
~margarita
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GirlyGirlBags
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2006 05:33:52 AM »

Has anyone checked out the Seven Hill's School Resale shop on Red Bank Rd (off Duck Creek)?  I went yesterday and it's pretty cool.  they have a tiny little section that had some old craft supplies, mostly needlepoint pattern and such, but they had some cute patterns for kid's costumes.  The clothing prices weren't bad either, actaully saw some nice designer stuff. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DorkasaurusRex
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2006 09:48:23 AM »

I know I'm being evil and slightly off-topic, but this is the Cincinnati thread with the most replies and I wanted to get all your attention on a craft thing I'm organizing:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=83109.0
Please to not drop bomb. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Then he asked,"Lord, what about when there was one set of footprints on one side and also a straight line with bootprints on one side and small round circles on the other?" The Lord replied, "Those were when I carried you, and we were joined by a pirate pushing a wheelbarrow."
Reorae
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2007 05:19:14 PM »

In Cincinnati - what are the best ways to find out about craft shows?  I would like to participate in one but have issues finding them.  I've looked online and found sites that claim to list them but they rarely have Cincy ones.

Thank you!      Huh

Around the city there is this local free newspaper thing call Cincinnati/City Beat it has lots of information on the arts and crafts upcoming events. My sister looks in it for things to do.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Best Kept Women’s Fashion Secret: Buy Menswear
Popular Demand Founder Blake Ricciardi Talks Success of Streetwear Brand
Designer Fall Shoes You Want (and Can Actually Afford)!
Backstage at Zadig & Voltaire
Popular Demand Founder Blake Ricciardi Talks Success of Streetwear Brand
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...