A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 300,912
Currently Running With Scissors:
389 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: "My Country/Region Doesn't Have That" Round 10 - GALLERY  (Read 14815 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

quid_pro_quo
« Reply #140 on: April 11, 2008 07:35:17 AM »

I don't know if this is entirely appropriate (so let me know), but I thought I would link the post with pictures of the sundress I made from the fabric Psyche sent. I LOVE this fabric, as soon as I saw it, it called to me "make me a sundress"  Smiley

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=239520.msg2633629#msg2633629
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The damage is done so I guess I'll be leaving ...
trillian

One is never alone with a rubber duck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: April 11, 2008 07:51:10 AM »

What a cute dress!

I'm starting to get a little worried about my package, I hope it hasn't gotten lost in the mail or stolen (I share a mailbox with 6 people) Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #142 on: April 11, 2008 11:37:36 AM »

I think it's totally appropriate! Wink

And I love what you've done with the fabric! I'm glad to see it could be of good use!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mirchita

somewhere over the rainbow....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #143 on: April 11, 2008 12:01:56 PM »

OF COURSE!!!! I forgot to do that! (by the way, lovely notebook Ryoruki, and lovely dress)

and this is what I've made with the cookie cutters I've received from Piaochong ( Kiss)

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=238022.msg2612944#msg2612944

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dawn Octopus
I wish I had 8 tentacles.

« Reply #144 on: April 11, 2008 04:19:21 PM »

HEHEHEHE! Those "PeePee Chips" are SOOOO funny looking!!! Especially stuck in the guac! LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud pre-adoptive Mother Smiley
frosty772

« Reply #145 on: April 12, 2008 03:28:48 PM »

Im posting photos of the wonderful package sewing_girl sent to me.  Im a bit late as my camera was MIA and I sometimes have to wait for my hubby to come home (he is on the road alot) to tell me where he put it!!  She did a wonderful package!!   Without further ado.....

In this photo we have a pink v-neck sweater, chocolates (yum yum!! note the four small ones are just wrappers. Didnt make it.  Norway has some gooooood chocolate!! lol), historic novel (the are the only kinds of romance novels I like to read!!), heart shaped candle and breakfast at tiffanys dvd (I LOVE this movie!!)

In this photo we have some strawberry tea and an apple and cinnamon blend tea.  Hubby loves tea and was smiling at those!!  she placed these in the pretty tin!!  Some lovely handmade heart beads, a really pretty acorn and bead necklace,  a change purse with some norweigan coins (I wish I had thought of that duh!!  thanks!!) some stamps from outside of the package that I saved

Heres an attempt at a better photo of the heart beads, pretty arent they!!!  She included a victorian comb and cameo (this is one of my favs!!  I love them!!) a phone charm and some extra cords,  an adoreable set of earrings and some beads and buttons.

Thank you so much for such an amazing package!!  Im sorry it took a bit to get these up but that is NO reflection on my opinion of your package!!  I had so much fun opening everything up and appreciate all that you sent!!  Hubby had a blast looking at them too (and sampling lol) he usually dont pay to much mind to my boxes.  Even said that he should probally get into swapping (what im not sure as he isnt crafty lol) after seeing everything

So thank for from both of us!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians.blogspot.com
sewing-girl
« Reply #146 on: April 14, 2008 04:54:39 PM »

Im posting photos of the wonderful package sewing_girl sent to me.  Im a bit late as my camera was MIA and I sometimes have to wait for my hubby to come home (he is on the road alot) to tell me where he put it!!  She did a wonderful package!!   Without further ado.....

In this photo we have a pink v-neck sweater, chocolates (yum yum!! note the four small ones are just wrappers. Didnt make it.  Norway has some gooooood chocolate!! lol), historic novel (the are the only kinds of romance novels I like to read!!), heart shaped candle and breakfast at tiffanys dvd (I LOVE this movie!!)

In this photo we have some strawberry tea and an apple and cinnamon blend tea.  Hubby loves tea and was smiling at those!!  she placed these in the pretty tin!!  Some lovely handmade heart beads, a really pretty acorn and bead necklace,  a change purse with some norweigan coins (I wish I had thought of that duh!!  thanks!!) some stamps from outside of the package that I saved

Heres an attempt at a better photo of the heart beads, pretty arent they!!!  She included a victorian comb and cameo (this is one of my favs!!  I love them!!) a phone charm and some extra cords,  an adoreable set of earrings and some beads and buttons.

Thank you so much for such an amazing package!!  Im sorry it took a bit to get these up but that is NO reflection on my opinion of your package!!  I had so much fun opening everything up and appreciate all that you sent!!  Hubby had a blast looking at them too (and sampling lol) he usually dont pay to much mind to my boxes.  Even said that he should probally get into swapping (what im not sure as he isnt crafty lol) after seeing everything

So thank for from both of us!!

HEY! Cheesy I am so glad you were happy with it, my first swap yay! Did the sweater fit? My second ever, knitting project! Tongue

THIS ROCKS   Logged

*Victoria*
NerdyCrochetGal
Nerdy Weirdo with Yarn Skills

I am not ignoring you... I am counting stitches...

« Reply #147 on: April 14, 2008 05:44:22 PM »

The comb and cameo are lovely!!

Wonderful package!!!

Ack the anticipation!!! I can't wait, mine should be here any day now.. OMG.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HOOKER PRIDE!!!
psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #148 on: April 14, 2008 08:23:23 PM »

HEY! Cheesy I am so glad you were happy with it, my first swap yay! Did the sweater fit? My second ever, knitting project! Tongue

Whoa!! Second knitting project? I'm on my second, and it's a quite poorly made bag... (which will be felted, so it's all good! Haha.). That looks great!

And I'm really into that comb and cameo... very Victorian!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

frosty772

« Reply #149 on: April 15, 2008 08:45:29 AM »

[/quote]

Forgive me if I missed something but you made this??  OMG I thought perhaps you picked it up somewhere!!  Wow after hearing that and this is only your second project Im very impressed!!  If fits perfectly!!  I have never had someone knit me sweater before!!  I really liked it before but hearing that makes is that much more special!!  Thank you so much!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians.blogspot.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use the Type Tool in Illustrator CS3
How to Use the Undo Command in Photoshop CS3
How to Use the Toolbox in InDesign CS3
How to Use the Zoom Tool in After Effects CS3
How to Use the Zoom Tool in Flash CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...