A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,131
Currently Running With Scissors:
380 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: "My Country/Region Doesn't Have That" Round 10 - GALLERY  (Read 13856 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: March 26, 2008 08:03:29 AM »

I'm glad mixymo liked my package! Smiley And yep, the little fans are beads...

And that Dutch stuff looks tasty!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

trillian

One is never alone with a rubber duck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: March 26, 2008 09:57:27 AM »

I'm glad you liked your package piaochong!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quid_pro_quo
« Reply #102 on: March 28, 2008 09:14:06 PM »

Ok, I've finally stopped stuffing my face with Canadian chocolate long enough to post some pictures. Here are the wonderful goodies I received from Psyche

Chocolates! Note the smarties, the real Canadian-type smarties, little candy-coated pieces of chocolate heaven! When I lived in Ohio I actually drove up to Windsor (more than once) solely to purchase Smarties, the drive is a little too far from my current locale (Southern Florida).

Some scrapping stuff (yea!) and postcards, love the Mennonites who are inadvertently covered up, and a souvenir thimble.

Some souvenir maple leaf notepads, which have already been put to use -- I never seem to have paper handy in my purse and I'm tired of scribbling notes on old receipts. Also some play food for my daughter, which is very timely as we had purchased a set of play food for her for Christmas but had it put away until earlier this week.

Last, but not least, some wonderful cherry fabric. I'm so excited to find a sundress pattern to use this with for my daughter, who has grown out of everything recently.

Thanks so much Psyche!!! You're a super swapper!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The damage is done so I guess I'll be leaving ...
carrieme
« Reply #103 on: March 29, 2008 06:40:57 AM »

That cherry fabric is so cute!!  I will make an adorable sundress  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy shop   http://www.carrieme.etsy.com
Wist:  http://www.wists.com/verycarrie
Visit my blog http://sewverycarrie.blogspot.com
pm me if you want to swap!
Dawn Octopus
I wish I had 8 tentacles.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2008 09:52:25 AM »

All right, ladies, I got a HUGELY large and amazing package from militant pacifist yesterday!! I'll try to mention everything, but when you see the pictures you will understand if I leave out a couple of things!!

First up, the present that started an argument with hubby and I!
Wooden shoe Slippers!!!

Hubby wanted these things SO BADLY, and we have the same sized feet  Cry -- but I laughed and said "NO WAY, these babies are mine!!"

Next is an AMAZING assortment of foods - candy, cookies, and toast sprinkles, some really cute Dutch dark blue fabric, a card with a lovely letter explaining everything, some yummy smelling rose soap, some teency cute wooden shoes,and the CUTEST little wind up hermit crab -- and she also made him a box home out of an atlas page! Very cool!

Here is a close up on Crabby and his home

Next is
An assortment of gummy candies in a handmade box! A lovely large post card, some cute little food erasers, mints, and a preview of the cutest fabric ever!

Close up -- I just LOVE the cow!

But wait, there's more! Yes, I'm serious!
There's a magazine in (Dutch? Sorry, I am terrible at figuring out languages!) With paper-doll cut outs, and some great fashion pictures, some yummy panda cookies (They are really tasty!), a really pretty picture frame, another large post card for my collection, some toothpicks for after all of that candy, a very cute keychain with wooden shoes that are painted, a super-kawaii lucky cat coin purse in my favorite color! Baby pink!, and one of the funniest things that I have ever seen! Stickers for your garbage bin! I have never seen such a thing! Very cool! And last but not least, a paper lantern Smiley

Close up of the bin stickers and painted shoes

Close up of the lantern

Thank you N (I won't use your real name just in case!) so much for all of the thoughtful presents that you sent me! I can tell that you took a lot of time and effort to make a great package that I would love Smiley

Hehe and I have a funny thing to tell you all! Hubby was so upset that I wouldn't give him the slippers he retaliated by eating a LARGE portion of my treats... Well guess who had a belly-ache all night for his being greedy! Hehehee!

Thank you to the organizers, also!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud pre-adoptive Mother Smiley
NerdyCrochetGal
Nerdy Weirdo with Yarn Skills

I am not ignoring you... I am counting stitches...

« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2008 05:23:49 PM »

Octopusinclothing those are some kick ass slippers, I can see why your hubby tried to steal them from you!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HOOKER PRIDE!!!
lovely_gangster
Strawberry Queen

« Reply #106 on: March 31, 2008 02:40:35 AM »

militant pacifist sends the best packages!!! i bagged one last round Tongue

awesome stuff!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kamenrider
Friend of Bigfoot

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 31, 2008 03:07:50 AM »

Shocked Those slippers are killer! Lucky!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
psyche

« Reply #108 on: March 31, 2008 10:41:46 AM »

Haha.. I got the slippers from militant pacifist too!! They are so cozy and warm. (Perfect for this winter that never ends. Even when it's actually springtime). And several similar items, but not all the same (you'll be seeing some photos later today! Although certain things have been eaten. Haha.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psyche

« Reply #109 on: April 01, 2008 08:08:17 PM »

So here's my awesome package from militant pacifist! (It took me a while, I know!)

All of these pictures are CLICKABLE! Cheesy

So first: a very alternative fashion magazine (I'm into this - and I figure this one is more alternative than our alternative magazines... because ours aren't allowed to have partial female nudity on the covers... [it's covered by the other magazine!]), as well as a free city magazine, some packaged stroopwafels, and a package of stamps (I collect them!)

Then, some goodies - wafer fingers, "snoep mix originals" (which I think are like wine gums!), pepermunts (I like the similar but different spelling!), postcards, some little things to put on toast (interesting!), a little map of her city, mini Delft shoes, and Kinder surprise eggs

The infamous wooden shoe slippers! So nice and comfy (my sister is modeling). And a pirate change purse (she had it around, and found out I was into pirates!)

And then, a box with an old map (she made it!) filled with gummy candies & licorice candies & little Kinder things, then some Maltesers (we DO actually have these here! But I like them Smiley ) some mini wooden shoes, a couple of fabrics that are Delft style - we actually have a statue of the kids kissing from the one fabric! Hehe... and a couple Bros bars, which I have now eaten to determine whether they are the same as our Aero bar (they pretty much are! yum.)

And here's a picture of my sister eating one of the gummy pigs from the map box... they are like no other gummy candy I've ever had here! (And she is just so sad "I will never get these again!" haha. But someday, she will.)

Anyway, thanks militant pacifist! It was a huge package!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn to Draw a Penguin in 30 Seconds
Artist Uses Palms as a Canvas
Artist Paints Celebrity Faces on Peanuts
Art and The Occult
Artist Uses Smoke to Create Stunning Paintings
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...