A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,056
Currently Running With Scissors:
754 Guests and 54 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Gnome Swap Round 2 GALLERY!!!  (Read 14013 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

winodini
Queen of the Gnomes

Shot Caller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2008 06:35:25 AM »

Those gnome heads look really neat, in a scary sort of way LOL!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
  - Sir Winston Churchill

My Wists
t-dub
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2008 12:12:04 PM »

WOW! I love all of the packages!
Great work by everyone, and I cannot wait to see this board in the next week or so!
Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lady4feet
« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2008 03:26:51 PM »

Some complications from getting my wisdom teeth cut out have killed my schedule. I'm gonna be a few days late sending.... T___T I've already pmed the right peoples though.

Look what the mail man brought me though to cheer me up! A totally fabulous package from lady4feet! This cheered me up so much and totally made me smile. <3 As you all know me and my mom split the package. She made half and I made half and in return lady4feet split what she was sending into 2 things. One set for me and one for mom. There are no pics of my holding my things because my face right now is really swollen. I look like a hampster with it's cheeks full of food. lol  Tongue

Here's what she made me first! Grin I had asked for a gnome plushie because I thought it would be sooo cute to have. She said it took her a few trys but look at the uber cuteness that she made for me. <3's~ It even has it's own mushroom home! ^_________^ And tucked inside with the little dear was the most cutest magnent ever! I totally love it. ^o^/
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/gnomeswap1.JPG

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/gnomeswap2.JPG

Now here is what she sent for mom! A super cute polymar clay gnome necklace that she said was the first time that she made something with it and it came out right. It sure did! Mom totally fell in love with it as soon as she saw it. <3's~ Grin She also made her a super cute gnome tote with a felt gnome blanket stitched onto it. Her stitches are sooo tiny and perfect!! We thought at first they were machine done they were so small. How did you get them so small and perfect? Whenever we try to blanket stitch it comes out all wonky and weird. >__>; I tried to get a close up of the stitches and the clay gnome but they kept coming out blurry. T__T;
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/gnomeswap3.JPG

And now mom modeling her new stuffs! Grin
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/mom.JPG

Mom says: I totally love my tote bag! (I'm a tote bag freak, and this will be my most favorite tote bag now.) I really really love the necklace too. I'm wearing it right now in my pajamas. lol Thanks for everything! Grin

Yay! I'm glad you guys liked everything. I made extra polymer clay gnomes so I could pick the cutest ones for you guys and they're watching me everytime I sew.

I'm horrible at detailed photos too so sorry none from me either. I found if if make my stitches big it just makes me mad so whenever I need to handsew something I pop in a movie and sew away.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrochetNinja
Meow

My ravelry username is CitrusFruits!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2008 05:06:01 PM »

Sorry I'm so late in posting, I've been on vacation for a few days and we just got internet access today.  I'm glad you like the things I sent!  Yes, I painted the bag freehand.  I drew gnomes on a piece of paper until I liked how it turned out, then I painted it.  Tsuki_Tsubasa, I really like what you got!  The necklace is my favorite thing.  It is so cute!

I think I'm suffering from cute-overload.  All of this gnomey stuff is really awesome!!   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist
My  Ravlery username is Citrus fruits!
"Anywhere is walking distance if you have the time"
-Steven Wright
faemystique
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

RN who crafts like she's on Crack!

Making my art a priority in 2014!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2008 06:53:39 PM »

Faemystique, is there anything that you don't do wonderfully?  Every swap that you have been part of, you have made the most wonderful goodies!!!!  My goodness you are talented and amazing!! 

wow...

I am humbled because truly I always look at what everyone else makes and wish my stuff could be as good!  Thank you for the awesome compliment...

blushes

that said, yeah, I do okay at being a jack of all trades... but master of none!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iheartcapnhook
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2008 07:05:19 PM »

lady4feet, the gnome in the mushroom gnome home!!! Freaking awesome!!!  Did you crochet him freehand or with a pattern?  So going on my wists right now!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

annamhudson
Love, Laugh, Live, Craft!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2008 01:52:52 PM »

I got my package today from winodini

here is the loot.
She made a sewing machine cover, notecards, a tic tac toe game for the kids, a gnome door, a planter gnome sticks.

Thanks for the package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftylittlemonkey
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2008 02:47:39 PM »

get outta here! i looked everywhere for a gnome embroidery or cross stitch pattern, where oh where is that from?
love the tic tac toe, hee hee hee Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The bad news: There is no key to happiness.
The good news: It isn't locked.
iheartcapnhook
« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2008 03:38:53 PM »

I received but I'm not feeling so swell so pictures will have to come in a day or so... Monkey, feel free to post a picture or seventeen!!! 

You won't even believe what the glorious Monkey made me!!!!!  Your finger will get tired of wisting by the end there are so many glorious goodies!!!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lady4feet
« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2008 05:52:35 PM »

lady4feet, the gnome in the mushroom gnome home!!! Freaking awesome!!!  Did you crochet him freehand or with a pattern?  So going on my wists right now!!!

Thanks Smiley I used a pattern I found here http://bellasartes.blogspot.com/2007/08/simply-gnome-free-pattern.html I'm not good a freehand maybe someday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Pon And Zi
How to Draw Miki Falls Spring
How to Draw Chibi Kakashi from Naruto
How to Draw the Rascal Flatts
How to Draw E.T. Extra Terrestrial
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...