A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,793
Currently Running With Scissors:
759 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Gnome Swap Round 2 GALLERY!!!  (Read 14882 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lady4feet
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2008 02:25:58 PM »

Hehe gnome home so cute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lilyvanilli
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2008 02:55:46 PM »

I love saying gnome home. Great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

winodini
Queen of the Gnomes

Shot Caller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2008 03:33:48 PM »

Neat package!  I love the tote!`
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
  - Sir Winston Churchill

My Wists
Lilyvanilli
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2008 06:08:29 PM »

Oh my god I got the best package ever! Faemystique went crazy, she sent me SO much stuff! I love it all so much. Okay, here's pics:

We'll start with the entire package. It was tricky getting everything in one photo.

Next up we've got my absolute favorite, the light switch. It is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!

Two more awesome paintings. I think 2 Gnome is 2 Love Me is my favorite but I really do love them both.

Two gnomes, three mushrooms. I love every single one.

She sent a TON of cool magnets, these are my favorites. You can also see a cute tin of berry mints she sent, it says "Crafty Girl."

A super cool Gnome-ometer.

Funny flyer.

A gigantor shopping/tote bag with an embroidered mushroom and pockets inside.

The card, a jar of Garden Gnome Heads (I'm a little scared to open it), and a Zen garden kit.

Thank you SO much fae! Everything is fantastic! I can't stop looking at everything!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008 06:11:33 PM by Lilyvanilli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2008 06:21:22 PM »

Oh, Lili, you got quite the haul! I love the lightswitch - and the 2 Gnome Me is 2 Love Me. But what the gnome heads? Inquiring minds want to know! (Are they mushrooms?)

And, lapoli, I like the bracelets - the gnome charm is so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lilyvanilli
« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2008 06:23:27 PM »

Lol! On the label it says "For Today's Modern Witch" and in the card she wrote that they're always good next to the cauldron on Halloween. Cheesy Too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tsuki_Tsubasa
~*Meow*~

Resident book worm..... X3

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2008 09:00:46 PM »

Some complications from getting my wisdom teeth cut out have killed my schedule. I'm gonna be a few days late sending.... T___T I've already pmed the right peoples though.

Look what the mail man brought me though to cheer me up! A totally fabulous package from lady4feet! This cheered me up so much and totally made me smile. <3 As you all know me and my mom split the package. She made half and I made half and in return lady4feet split what she was sending into 2 things. One set for me and one for mom. There are no pics of my holding my things because my face right now is really swollen. I look like a hampster with it's cheeks full of food. lol  Tongue

Here's what she made me first! Grin I had asked for a gnome plushie because I thought it would be sooo cute to have. She said it took her a few trys but look at the uber cuteness that she made for me. <3's~ It even has it's own mushroom home! ^_________^ And tucked inside with the little dear was the most cutest magnent ever! I totally love it. ^o^/

Now here is what she sent for mom! A super cute polymar clay gnome necklace that she said was the first time that she made something with it and it came out right. It sure did! Mom totally fell in love with it as soon as she saw it. <3's~ Grin She also made her a super cute gnome tote with a felt gnome blanket stitched onto it. Her stitches are sooo tiny and perfect!! We thought at first they were machine done they were so small. How did you get them so small and perfect? Whenever we try to blanket stitch it comes out all wonky and weird. >__>; I tried to get a close up of the stitches and the clay gnome but they kept coming out blurry. T__T;

And now mom modeling her new stuffs! Grin

Mom says: I totally love my tote bag! (I'm a tote bag freak, and this will be my most favorite tote bag now.) I really really love the necklace too. I'm wearing it right now in my pajamas. lol Thanks for everything! Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight, and see the dawn before the rest of the world."
Oscar Wilde
faemystique
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

RN who crafts like she's on Crack!

Making my art a priority in 2014!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2008 09:30:53 PM »

DONT OPEN THE GNOME HEADS!!! I might of put them there too early... if they get funky then open and replace...LMAO... they look like they are rotting... they are carved apples, into head shapes, three I think:? maybe four... wrapped with spaghnum moss... I copied this: http://www.craftycrafty.tv/2007/09/ if you scroll down you'll see the jar... her link is broken, but her blog has other jars under WITCHES KITCHEN... I remembered finding this stuff over halloween!! I want to make a bunch sometime for halloween as I really get into it.

OH and by the way, Lily, the red mushroom and the red clay gnome are glass bottles, if you unscrew the tops... use them for oils< ? glitter? or messages? something...haha...

Glad you liked it all!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lilyvanilli
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2008 09:38:24 PM »

OH and by the way, Lily, the red mushroom and the red clay gnome are glass bottles, if you unscrew the tops... use them for oils< ? glitter? or messages? something...haha...

Cool! I hadn't noticed! Like it all? I LOVE it all!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iheartcapnhook
« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2008 06:17:11 AM »

Faemystique, is there anything that you don't do wonderfully?  Every swap that you have been part of, you have made the most wonderful goodies!!!!  My goodness you are talented and amazing!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Summer Festival Style Tips
When Should Style Wear The Pants In Politics?
How Does Gender Play Into The Politics Of Style?
The Zoe Report: Caftans
MMVA 2014: Most Memorable Red Carpet Looks
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...