Going Green Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:
pamdelangelSign-up date range:
March 3, 2008 - March 09, 2008Date to send item by:
April 14, 2008
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No (will get a co-organizer if goes over 25)
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country?
Age requirement? 18+
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES (waiting for feedback on 2 of them I have sent off, but have 1+ feedback)
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
Details of swap:
This swap is a use what you have kind of swap, while keeping the environment in mind. If you do buy something, buy it thrifted if possible. Tiny steps to becoming greener & remembering the three R's (reduce, reuse, recycle) will help our pretty little planet!
Going green means using those three R's so use your stashes and scraps up, use those jars under your sink that you save when cooking, all those plastic bags stuffed into one plastic bag...use them! And of course have fun while doing it!!
What we'll be sending!
One large crafted object & One medium crafted object & One small crafted object
Large=3 or more hours of work
Small=less than 1.5 hoursOther Requirements asked for this swap:
- Post on this thread once a week
- Message your partner once a week, it's good fun to keep in contact
- A DC# once you send your package, nothing is sadder then a lost package
Here's some ideas that I found on a previous swap like this one! --> grocery bags, lunch bags, napkins, tea towels, heat packs, water bottle cozies, recycled paper notecards, bags made from old clothing, wallets made from old magazines, things made from: tin cans, bottle caps/can tabs, plastic bags, old greeting cards, recycled yarn, felted sweaters..you get the idea right?
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 18 years old (yes/no)
Least favorite color:
What crafts do you enjoy?
What crafts would you like to receive?
Do you recycle? Or would you like to start?
Do you use paper, plastic or material bags when shopping? Would you use a material shopping bag?
Do you have children?
Is there anything you would not want to receive?
Is there anything that you would especially want to receive?
And here is your chance to just go on and on about yourself to let your swap partner REALLY get to know you!
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.SIGN-UPS:
5. kimmasaurus (first time swapper!!)
7. Ecstatic (first time swapper!!)
11. Skellerz (first time swapper!!)
13. Piehole (first time swapper!!)
15. Cabin Fever
21. lucy van pelt
24. pamdelangelThe Super Swap List sentreceivedsent and receivedsending late, with communicationsending late, poor communication -- PM your organizer!
darkladymajesta <=> PieholeSkellerz
<=> pamdelangelCabin Fever
princesspepper <=> Monkey_see_monkey_dopsyche
<=> goodnorevillucy van pelt
<=> KittymooseThe gallery!!