A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,614
Currently Running With Scissors:
809 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My Art/Craft Room  (Read 1797 times)
Tags for this thread: craft_room  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Cinnam0n_spider
« on: April 18, 2008 12:07:15 AM »

Hey craftsters,

I am currently on my two week break from my Animal Studies course and even though I have taken on some extra days at work I have saved a little bit of time to be creative. While hanging out in my craft room I realised how happy it makes me and how much it inspires me! So I thought it would be cool to post some pictures of it. It's not quite interior design but I wasnt really sure where else to put it. I would really love to see other people's craft rooms/spaces, it's cool to see where all the magic happens!

This is my desk where I do all my drawing, sewing and homework.

My cupboard with all my clothes and junk. My wedding dress is in that white bag Cheesy!

This is mainly just where I keep all my hello kitty and cupcake paraphenalia...my hello kitty tv ^_^

My partner Dani bought me that pink plastic drawer stand for my bday and most of the stuff that is in it. He is the best! On the bookcase is some of my favourite books. My dressmakers doll, I wanted one of these for so long but sadly don't get much time to use it Sad On the wall, a little Gustav Klimt print that my mum bought me and some of my drawings. We don't have many hooks on the walls so I used 3m Scotch adhesive hooks and tied string between them so I could peg up drawings and such.

So yeah that's pretty much it!
Sorry for the boring post!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Chloecat
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008 02:03:26 AM »

Wow what an awesome room, i love your Hello Kitty paraphenalia, i would love a room like that. And a table i dont have to clear when im crafting.Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/nesst

Looking to do swap im after Alova Suede,will do personal swap with Usa in exchange for fabric.
Cinnam0n_spider
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008 02:12:04 AM »

Wow what an awesome room, i love your Hello Kitty paraphenalia, i would love a room like that. And a table i dont have to clear when im crafting.Cheesy

Thank u! Smiley Moving from a tiny little unit where i coudnt even get to my sewing machine was the best thing we ever did. When we were looking at places to rent we only looked at 3 bedroom places so that we both had a room to call our own. Then dan has a whole room he can keep really messy just like he likes it and we can just shut the door!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Littleclouds
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008 04:22:58 AM »

I love seeing other peoples work spaces! You should check out the Crafters companion, its basically a book noseying into these crafters/designers work spaces from hobbyists to pros & theres cute tutorials from each designer aswell as interviews etc I read it in 2 sittings, I just found it really inspiring to get up & make stuff

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Crafters-Companion-Anna-Torborg/dp/1905005172

I share mines with my bf so its a bit cramped but its still amazing having anything thats dedicated solely to your passion! Right now its a bit boring & practical, partly due to lack of space but I want to make it pretty! I'm planning to cover my chair (boring but comfy) with some cool fabric

yay for craftrooms!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kimmermonroe

Remembers when Polymer clay only came in white..

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008 04:24:31 AM »

Looks great, I am so jealous. We moved into a smaller house and a lost my craft room. Cry Now everything is in totes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tom Rob Smith Talks About Child 44 Part 1
Run Like a Girl Book Trailer
A Is for Art Book Trailer
President Pennybaker Book Trailer
What if There Were No Moms Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...