A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 305,900
Currently Running With Scissors:
462 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ann Arbor?  (Read 13422 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

saddlepants1
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2005 06:11:09 PM »

I live here. Junior at Community High School-- the "alternative" school. :-P

I am a freshmen soon to be sophmore at commi... YAY!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
victimofreality
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2005 03:12:48 PM »

I live here. Junior at Community High School-- the "alternative" school. :-P

I am a freshmen soon to be sophmore at commi... YAY!

Really? What's your name?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Energist
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2005 03:03:16 PM »

I don't remember the exact street, I think its on East Liberty there's a store called Wizzywig collectibles, and down the street from it ( to the left if you're facing wizzywig ) theres a mens clothing store, i think next to a bank and theres stairs outside that go to a little beading store below it and its an amazing store!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
smarmyclothes
lex fiend

i can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2005 03:12:58 PM »

I don't remember the exact street, I think its on East Liberty there's a store called Wizzywig collectibles, and down the street from it ( to the left if you're facing wizzywig ) theres a mens clothing store, i think next to a bank and theres stairs outside that go to a little beading store below it and its an amazing store!

i love that bead store!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cerulean
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2005 08:17:24 PM »

i love that bead store!!!

Oh my. I went to the Bead Gallery on East Liberty St. for the first time yesterday and I fell in love with it. There are soooooo many beads there (including handmade glass ones and genuine gemstones) and it's so awesome, especially for making earrings, since you only need to buy the ones you're going to use (as opposed to having to buy a whole bag of them like with most craft stores). I loooooove it. I went back today and bought more beads!

the timing of the previous posts is so interesting. I was going to post about the Bead Gallery yesterday but went to bed early so I could get up for work. And tonight, I look and this thread was revived from its hibernation with the Bead Gallery as the reviving post's subject!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2005 08:19:13 PM by cerulean » THIS ROCKS   Logged
tejer
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2005 06:45:21 PM »

I'm in Ann Arbor too. Lots of crafty people around here and crafty places too. I think you've already mentioned all of my favorites...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jayqboy
Enjoy yourself! Make something!

This site rocks!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2005 08:34:04 PM »

Wink So many locals on here! Hello everyone! I live in ypsi closer to Saline. Thanks to everyone that has offered up all the different places around town. Some I've been too (I love the bead shop too.) and some I didn't know existed. (That fabric warehouse place on Stadium? past the value world, can I get a better description of where it's at exactly? I can't wait to check it out, I'm crazy with fabric!!) Keep the recomendations coming, I love finding new things around this place!! I will post anything that I can think of that hasn't been said yet.
Jeremy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
presenttense
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2006 09:31:54 PM »

I'm kinda late on this post, but I didn't even realize this section was here.

Hi *waves* I'm Meg and I go to U of M!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tejer
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2006 07:52:07 AM »

What kind of crafting do you do Meg?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

presenttense
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2006 09:03:39 AM »

Sewing, mostly! Other stuff too... I love taking some random crap and making it useful and/or cute. Smiley  I'm yarn-phobic, however. None of my crocheting has ever gotten me anywhere besides chains, and knitting blows my mind.  Lips sealed
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
How to Make a Helicopter
How to Make a Lanyard
How to Make a Handmade Paper Greeting Card
How to Make a Grave Rubbing
How to Make a Denim Rug
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Painted Patriotic Table
Craft Challenge #114 - Pick It and Craft It!
Craftster Quickies: How to Make Paper Stars

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...