Heres how to make a super cute, easy and quick (only takes a few minutes) card out of a coversation hearts box.
1. Take a conversation heart box and open both ends
2. Cut off ends.
3. Cut off right side of box off.
4. Take a picture (them, you, their favorite movie star, ect.) that fits in the little clear part of the box and glue to inside of box.
5. Glue piece of pretty tissue paper, scrapbooking paper or plain construction paper onto left side (when open) of card.
6. On back where it says "To" and "From" write who it is to and who it is from.
7. Decorate interior with stickers, markers, writing, basically whatever you want!
You could also make one out of the sweetarts box and draw with sharpie devil horns, mustaches, ect. on the picture.
I'll try to post pictures soon if anyone's intrested!
Here are some pictures! The front
^who doesn't love Yoda?