A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,158
Currently Running With Scissors:
589 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 44
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 32 Gallery  (Read 33884 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: March 25, 2008 02:50:21 AM »

BEHOLD!! socks that don't dig into my chubby legs and leave lines  Wink
Seriously though, a HUGE thank you to addicted2knitting for making these for me, they are perfect  Grin Matt is gutted as he was hoping they'd fit him instead  Wink
a showing they fit properly pic  Smiley and the pair together with the sun smiling on them *lol*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
kitschkween
« Reply #111 on: March 25, 2008 06:41:39 AM »

sajona sent me a great package from the the uk; kit-kats (all gone), cadbury eggs (all gone), a whole disc full of San Francisco pics taken by her hubby, and awesome breast pads.

missmuffcake sent me an awesome package straight from the bay area herself. she sent 2 EGG magazines (yippee skippy!), and argyle card kit, an apron to add to my collection, and super kawaii magnets.

thanks ladies! I love swaps!!!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008 10:07:16 AM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2008 06:49:44 AM »

Kookaloo_Starr,  I have exactly the same problem as you! KittyVegas made me an awesome pair of knitted socks in OWS30 and I gushed over the same thing - they sayed on my legs without cutting off my circulation! (Okay, I don't really think my normal socks cut off my circulation, but they leave these nasty indentations from the elastic that lasts for quite some time). Anyways, your socks are quite pretty - I love the colors!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quilted
« Reply #113 on: March 25, 2008 07:52:05 AM »

(Okay, I don't really think my normal socks cut off my circulation, but they leave these nasty indentations from the elastic that lasts for quite some time).

I have the same problem on my gut... maybe I should request some Kitty_Vegas or addicted2knitting hand knit panties?  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Try my free mobile health apps for the military community (and civilians too!): https://t2health.org/products/mobile-apps
Kookaloo_Starr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2008 07:53:26 AM »

LOL Quilted  Grin I've made my own knickers before, they were much more of a success than my homemade bra  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
mountaingrrl
« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2008 08:27:57 AM »

Cheesy My homemade bra would need some serious boning....perhaps something dipped in resin.

I am once again amazed at all the fabulous stuff being created by this group!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #116 on: March 25, 2008 08:32:07 AM »

I got my cute swap notes and hair ponies from Mlsocci74 yesterday! Check 'em out!

The swap notes are adorable - my faves are the cupcakes and the little envelopes. And there's so many, I'm set for quite awhile! Mlsocci74, those must have taken forever! (And I already used one of these in a personal swap package to superhooker.)

And the hair ponies are perfect, I've got one in my hair today. I feel pretty, oh so pretty, so pretty and witty and wise!    Grin

Thanks so much, Mlsocci74, this cute and cheery package brightened my day!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sansa

Please reinstall universe and reboot

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 25, 2008 09:25:44 AM »

sansa sent me a great package from the the uk; kit-kats (all gone), cadbury eggs (all gone), a whole disc full of San Francisco pics taken by her hubby, and awesome breast pads.
[

Not me, I'm in Australia.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quilted
« Reply #118 on: March 25, 2008 09:44:18 AM »

sansa sent me a great package from the the uk; kit-kats (all gone), cadbury eggs (all gone), a whole disc full of San Francisco pics taken by her hubby, and awesome breast pads.
[

Not me, I'm in Australia.

Yes.... but where is your HubbyGrin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Try my free mobile health apps for the military community (and civilians too!): https://t2health.org/products/mobile-apps
Kookaloo_Starr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2008 09:56:47 AM »

Maybe it was from Sajona? She is in the UK  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in '14
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 44 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 13/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 10/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 11/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 14/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 15/29
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...