A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,139
Currently Running With Scissors:
605 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 44
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 32 Gallery  (Read 33879 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TwiztidBlood
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2008 10:43:32 AM »

I wisted the soap making kit! It looks super fun
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
bkrenning4

"Dance like no one is watching..."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2008 11:49:37 AM »

I know this is from OWS31, but because I was picked late in the round,I just received it.  I want to be sure everyone sees the greatest surprise for me from Frosty772.  I have been sick with the flu, just as my husband returned from overseas, and he has been getting the mail.  It has been sitting here since Saturday, and I didn't know it! 

She picked me for a surprise off my wists and here is what she sent me:

It is the cutest asian bag.  Exactly like the one on my wists.  She is sooooo taltented!  It is absolutely perfect!  I went through the closet and found the perfect shirt to go with it!

I really do love it!  Thank you so much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dinosaurus Meg

I wish I was a wolpertinger.

« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2008 08:10:23 PM »

What a wonderful surprise package to find when you are sick Cheesy Your new purse goes perfectly with your shirt!

Here are two of my most recent packages (one a little over due for pics, sorry Tongue):

The first one is a super supply package from the lovely poerava. Complete with 4 zippers (all different lengths in blue, white black, and purple), 3 balls of super pretty light blue (soft as all heck) bamboo yarn, 2 giant packs of blue and brown buttons, and one pair of pretty novelty daisy button (perfect perfect perfect for a daisy skirt I am making, I will probably end up using the white zipper for that project too!). Notice the 4, 3, 2, 1.. I thought it was cool Tongue

Here's a close up of the awesome daisy buttons, they are sort of 3-D and hand carved, it says:

Package number two from missmuffcake is a very fun Shrinky-Dink kit. I started coloring right after I opened it and took pictures. It's fun so far and I haven't even tried baking yet! I'll do that tonight Cheesy The kit included a 10 pack of shrinky plastic sheets, a black ink pad for stamping, a star-shaped hole punch, and a pack of a dozen colored pencils. All I need to get started Cheesy I'll be sure to post some of my first shrinkies ever, courtesy of our friend missmuffcake Cheesy :

ETA: Shrinky dinks are freaking awesome and will definitely be a huge part of what I do this coming week. I have colored and baked 8 shrinkies (almost a whole sheet) and it's the funnest thing to watch them curl up and then flatten out and they look so much cooler than when you put them it! Aaah!! I love these things! I'll post a link to what I shrink when I get my hands on a camera again. Thanks again, missmuffcake Cheesy Yay! *Off to color!*

Here is the first package I have sent this round to ThreadOrYarn, she's told me she has camera problems so here they are, a dozen tiny flower pins. First all together, most are crocheted with various tiny gauge yarns and there are some that are embroidered onto felt. They all (except the felt ones) have a circle of felt sewn onto the back and then a  pin back super glued on:

Here's a couple of them with a quarter for a size reference (These are two of my favorites):

ThreadOrYarn, if you ever get your camera connection working I'd love to see some action shots Cheesy I'm glad you like them!

I love my two packages as well and can't wait to get two of my outstanding claims sent soon Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008 12:10:27 AM by Dinosaurus Meg » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hey Fiber People: I am very interested in personal swaps for painted/dyed roving or top. I can swap supplies or crafted items. Let's talk!

Every body wants a rock to wind a piece of string around.
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2008 05:23:08 AM »

Here are the awesome goodies I received from addicted2knitting!!

4 lovely patterns to stitch and a great dishtowel.  Ack, I don't know which to try first.  Thank you so much addicted2knitting!!!  I love it all!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

animegirlie
crafty nerdy girl

just make stuff!!!

« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2008 10:01:05 AM »

what awesome packages this round! I haven't jumped in 'cause I'm late in round 31, but I wanna!!

love the embroidery packs from sublime stitching! Wonder how they print those?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

New Craft Blog - best way to contact me right now is via the bloggie Smiley

Wists are a wonderful thing!

Want a sticker?
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2008 11:06:57 AM »

I dunno how they do it, but the patterns are good for 10 transfers.  I was royally spoiled by addicted2knitting.  I am so psyched to try out some embroidery for my daughter.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dinosaurus Meg

I wish I was a wolpertinger.

« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2008 02:22:37 PM »

You can make the transfers last even longer by tracing over it with a sulky pen when the ink runs low Smiley I love the gnomes one and the Kurt Halsey Cheesy I want! Lol, show us what you end up making on that tea towel Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hey Fiber People: I am very interested in personal swaps for painted/dyed roving or top. I can swap supplies or crafted items. Let's talk!

Every body wants a rock to wind a piece of string around.
mountaingrrl
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2008 06:04:55 PM »

It's Christmas at my house!!! I had a really not so great day, BUT there were TWO packages waiting for me when I got home. Bad day over.

First up...my awesome scoodie from frosty 772!

Which my son had to see and try on...

It so soft and fuzzy on the outside and a wonderful cotton print on the inside and it's just wonderful. I'm hoping it snows again so I can still wear it lots. I put it on and my husband said it was so me...and I agreed. So very happy!

I also received from Banga!

This was such an amazingly fun package to receive! I had in the box:
a lovely note
multiple new ribbons, including a fantastically wild purple print
two little bits of fabric, which I'm just itching to sew into SOMETHING right away
an altoids tin and a little cigarette box for me to embellish (I don't know if it shows up in the picture, but the cigaretts are made of the non-additive tabacco, which cracked us up and made me sing that "Magical Amount" song from the commercials)
Lots of wonderful little stamps of all sorts, which I am very happy about!
And it was all wrapped in fun little bags.

So, I must now say, OWS freakin' rocks and so do frosty772 and Banga!

Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
bettflow
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2008 11:54:38 PM »

I received the most WONDERFUL package of goodies from summertimerolls today.  OMG!!!  WAS LIKE CHRISTMAS ALL OVER AGAIN:)))

Okey dokey....on with the pics:)

Got these two wonderful quilting books.  This is something I REALLY needed since I'm brand new to quilting:))

OH YES!!!  I need this square too......THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!  Now can get busy making some 6" squares.  Got the fabric all picked out for 'em'Smiley))

What a wonderful assortment of quilt scraps.  The 2" strips will be perfect for my postage stamp squares:)

THIS IS MY FAVORITE OF ALL!!!  WHAT CUTE LITTLE PUPS!!!

Now how did she know I'm planning on make a froggie quilt for a friend who's nuts over frogs, lol.

Love these beads....the colors are absolutely perfect for my daughter.  Um....now what am I gonna make her, necklace??? bracelet???  AHA......MAYBE A MATCHING SET:)))

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU summertimerolls.  ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERYTHING!!!  YOU ROCK!!!

Big Huggers,
bettflow
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008 11:59:13 PM by bettflow » THIS ROCKS   Logged
summertimerolls

"I hope this works"

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2008 05:21:37 AM »

Glad to see you liked everything.  All of the fabric is left over from little projects here and there...I'm not great friends with my machine so I don't do much sewing.  My daughter wanted me to make a couple of blankets for her dolls and she picked out the flannel puppy and froggy material.  However she wanted them sewn together and I had a hard time not overriding her on that.  It is very hard to let someone else have creative control, esp. a 6 year old.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me if you are interested in a personal swap.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 44 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Best and Most Bizarre Burgers in America
Taste A Cronut? Just One Of The Hot NYC Food Trends
Burger of the Week: Football Fans Devour Opponents
Anita Lo: Serving Innovation
Recipes From Across America
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...