Ok so many had a problem figuring out the previous tutorial and I jumped on the French website and figured it out. (Speaking some french did come in handy) This is my first tutorial ever so be kind.
Materials: Fabric for the shell and lining
Thread (of course)
1. Cut 2 pieces of fabric shell/lining 24" x 24"
2. Mark and make your 4 button holes using both peices of fabric wrong sides together.
3. Make fold "A". The button holes should be right on the edge of that fold. Do this for both sides marked "A"
4. Sew "A", then run a ribbon or what ever your tie for the sides will be through each button hole with a saftey pin.
This is what each side will look like once the ribbon or tie has been ran through each button hole
5. Make fold "B" and sew, make sure the ends are open so that you can run the straps through.
6. Cut out your straps and sew them 3" wide and 39" long. (that's easy enough so I didn't take any pictures of that)
7. Run your straps through the tunnel made from fold "B"
8. Sew the ends of the straps together to form the loop. Do this for both sides.
9. Okay so this is what it looks like when you got all that pelimanary stuff out of the way before doing the final touches. (please excuse my mess to the right and left
10. Scrunch the sides and tie off.
11. Hide the strap seams! Et Viola! C'est Fini!!! (mine isn't quite finished I need a button and can't find one in my craft heap.)