A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Vote now for your favorite craft challenge entry!  THREE amazing Ticketmaster prizes up for grabs this month.  Who will get one?
Total Members: 301,654
Currently Running With Scissors:
535 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Yarnies Scavenger Hunt Swap Gallery  (Read 18749 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Tanzie
I've got love for the chat hoes...anyone else need not apply!

"Ich warte auf dich-am Ende der nacht"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: March 24, 2008 03:10:27 PM »

DV the potholders turned out awesome!and i so dig the cardigan!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

a burning image in her mind and between her thighs...

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND TAKE YOUR CRAFT SUPPLIES!DON'T #$%@ WITH ME!

half moon shawl crochetalong...
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=235034.0

stalk me....
http://www.wists.com/Tanzie
tazzsangel19
« Reply #131 on: March 24, 2008 03:29:58 PM »

the cardigan look cute on the monk it fits her pretty well. The pot holders are awsome...I have no artistic talent at all, Im going to display those in my kitchen.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: March 24, 2008 04:13:37 PM »

I recieved from SewKnitter today!!!  I'll have pics up tomorrow afternoon, I need the morning light to show the splendor of my awesome loot!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
poprock6903
« Reply #133 on: March 24, 2008 04:17:04 PM »

I received from kbauer today, and pictures will be up tomorrow! Since grad school owns my soul and I'm the worst procrastinator ever, I've got a paper to write tonight.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: March 25, 2008 03:00:47 PM »

Ok, pictures of my loot from sewknitter!  Sorry the pictures are so dark, it is really overcast and sad out today in Michigan!!!

First, Hard...a vintage sock knitting book!  Also, a tatted bookmark!  woo!

My "T": tastey treats to tempt my tummy!!!  A bunch of tea and yummies!

My Green:  beautiful handspun yarn!  It is wonderful!

My round, a jar of whimsies!!!!!  I LOVE!!!

My funny, an octopus clown!

My local, local alpaca fiber to spin, and some local coffee!

My sender's choice, colorful: a bunch of stuff for spinning, angelina fibers, wool dyes.  Also in the package was some "stuffing" of my favorite kind...yarn!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
sewknitter

have needles will sew, knit, crochet, tat. . swap!

« Reply #135 on: March 25, 2008 03:27:27 PM »

Okay, superhooker, did you  see the "triangle teas," they are "famous" bags supposed to infuse better. . . lol!

Glad you liked everything! You were an easy partner to please! I had fun doing it all.

BTW, the handspun is spun and plied on my navajo spindle. It is a floor supported spindle, a little over 30" long. That was my first spinning project in a few years, got back into it when a neighbor friend gave me some of her alpaca!

The coffee lady was so cute! When she heard I was giving it as a gift, she wanted to make sure you got all the paper goodies and coupons, too.

The whimsey jar was on superhooker's wists, and now there is a swap that asphaltqueen inspired. (I got AQ's original jar of whimseys, heehee! I just love the whimsey idea.)

The dyes & colorful started because somewhere superhooker mentioned she wanted to try acid dyeing -- I had the basics -red/yellow/blue -- then filled out with the extra colorful things!

What are you naming your funny little octopus?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.cara4webshopping.com
knitting looms, embroidery machines, weaving,  knitting software~all discounted!

Shop My Swap  Shop 31
poprock6903
« Reply #136 on: March 25, 2008 07:49:43 PM »

I received my package from kbauer on Monday! Since I'm a giant procrastinator and had to write a paper last night/today, I'm just now getting to upload pics. Let me just say that I was spoiled like whoa. I'm a very lucky swapper!  Grin  Kind of pic heavy, but isn't that the purpose of the gallery?

Hard: Yarn needles... I have a hard time keeping track of mine.

Green: Eco-friendly Swiffer cover and a garterlac dishcloth! I love the colors. These will be put to good use!

Local: A Texas coffee mug! It's got lots of Texas landmarks, and it's pretty!

T: A Project Tote! kbauer used her husband's old jeans for this, and can you believe it's her first sewn tote bag? I think she did a wonderful job, and it's absolutely gorgeous!

aaaand the inside...

Funny: An Amanda Panda phone cover (my name is Amanda, which is even better).

Round: Noro Kureyon! I've never worked with the stuff, so she sent me a round ball of it and a new one! Both are somewhat round

and Sender's choice: A Poptart iPod Nano cozy! I love it so much! I didn't get an action shot of it, but it fits my iPod perfectly!

Thank you so much, kbauer!!! I love everything!  You were a fantastic partner, and it was great getting to know you! Grin Sorry there's no action shot of the tote bag, but it was near impossible to get a good shot by myself.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

arwena
Art could be ever so funny if it wasn't such a deadly serious business.

« Reply #137 on: March 25, 2008 08:27:45 PM »

I received from artistrachelmarie and my package was awesome!  She totally spoiled me. 

For the local she gave me some yarn she spun herself with local wool from the Landis County Museum.  She even named it after me, "arwena's flower frog" and it has all my favorite colors, sooo awesome!

And a close-up:

For round she gave me a flower brooch that rocks.  I am thinking hair decoration here, it is the most awesome combo of blues.

For green I got a notepad from boygirl party with a kitty and yarn ball on it.  I actually collect cute notepads so this is just perfect.  Plus, I love the kitty, he's adorable.

For T I got teal, organic cotton from miss hawklet.  It is such a pretty dusty blue color, one of my all time favorites, and I love it.

For hard, she sent me ceramic buttons from my etsy favorites and they match everything else just perfectly.  They are kind of a sky blueish teal and I plan to use them on purses.

For something "froggy" I got an art print from etsy that is so well done.  It has a blurb on the back too about this frog being an unassuming math teacher which I thought was funny.  It is extremely well done.

Lastly, for funny, she sent me two things.  The first she emailed me early and it is a knitting pattern for a dissected frog.  It looks hilarious.

Then she sent me this little jewel:

When I first took it out of the bag, I was thinking, is she serious? because I had already gotten the funny item, but then I read on the card she sent that funny was both the frog AND "fun fur sweater pattern - yuck!"  once I read that, I cracked up so it turned out to be hilarious.  Thanks so much rachel-marie, this loot rocks!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my blog at www.prettylittlethings.com
Tanzie
I've got love for the chat hoes...anyone else need not apply!

"Ich warte auf dich-am Ende der nacht"

« Reply #138 on: March 25, 2008 08:33:57 PM »

i really want some arwena's flower frog yarn!it is beautiful and the disected frog is the best thing ever!i have to wist it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

a burning image in her mind and between her thighs...

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND TAKE YOUR CRAFT SUPPLIES!DON'T #$%@ WITH ME!

half moon shawl crochetalong...
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=235034.0

stalk me....
http://www.wists.com/Tanzie
tcha345
« Reply #139 on: March 25, 2008 08:42:37 PM »

If I could knit, that dissected frog pattern would be the awesomest! Smiley I know someone who would probably love it! Tongue

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm awesome. Smiley

I have vintage yarn that I would like to give to someone! Please send a message if you'd like to obtain it.  I have lots!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Copy and Paste Objects in Flash CS3
How to Create Old Burnt Parchment Paper in Photoshop CS3
How to Create a 3D Text Effect in Photoshop CS3
How to Create a Brushed Metal Texture in Photoshop CS3
How to Create a Chrome Metal Text Effect in Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Get Lost in a Book
Meatless Monday: Banana-Pineberry Bread
@Home This Weekend: Souvenir Tea Towel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...