A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,440
Currently Running With Scissors:
432 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Dead Like Me Gallery  (Read 7846 times)
Tags for this thread: dead_like_me , tv  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2008 10:18:49 PM »

Post it when ya get it! I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tibeydo

Check out that PHD!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008 11:07:04 PM »

I have pics, but I'll wait for Marleah Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm up for personal swaps.. especially kiddo ones!

I'm wisting, but just started Smiley http://wists.com/tibeydo

Check out the OWS 35!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=249161.0
marleah
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008 06:02:01 AM »

Ok, here are my fabulous goodies from tibeydo! Tibeydo, you did a really great job finding out what I would like. We even had some similar ideas about what to make, as you will see when you get yours ...

First here's a shot of *most* of the stuff ... a little beading set, POST-ITS!, teensy knitting needles, and a Happy Time "sock" - I'm using it as a camera cozy!

Yes, you see correctly - an autographed picture of Mandy Patinkin in the COOLEST frame! (I had to put it away earlier because my 7 year old sister came over! Smiley

Here's a close up on the stitch markers - the fire one has "Daisy" on the back, and the toilet seat one has "George" on it!

I ALSO got (as if there could be even more!) a grocery tote bag ...

It says "groceries and toilet trees" on it! Get it, get it??

Then there are the super cool felt magnets already on my fridge ...

And finally, a sweet necklace and me being super happy!!

Thank you so much, tibeydo! You even used my favorite colors for the necklace and the frame. Amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tibeydo

Check out that PHD!

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008 06:23:06 AM »

Yeah, I recon-ed the "camera cozy" (I made it to fit a water/beer bottle, but cameras work too!)... and I thought you'd appreciate the vintage knitting needles... I thought they were super cute.  I got called in early ( someone apparently thinks its a good idea to order 100 pizzas this early.... )So I'll try to run the last thing I have by the PO later.

Originally, the stitch markers were a set of how the reapers died... and my kids broke the others, one twice. I did have a tiny drill and a tiny leg-warmer. I guess the rounder ones were harder to snap? Anyway, I'm glad you liked everything, and the button necklace looks awesome one you!!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008 06:24:19 AM by tibeydo - Reason: necklace ends in an "e" not a "k" » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out the OWS 35!
marleah
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008 06:29:20 AM »

Originally, the stitch markers were a set of how the reapers died... and my kids broke the others, one twice. I did have a tiny drill and a tiny leg-warmer.

Ok, I was guessing they were part of a set - you are going to laugh when you open your package then. Great minds think alike!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tibeydo

Check out that PHD!

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008 03:20:26 PM »

Okay, so ladies prepare to have MAJOR swap jealousy! I am so glad Marleah got her items first, because I feel super inadequate. YOU ARE AMAZING Marleah! I couldn't be happier at all.

First, the box it came it (too cute)...

Secondly, the most AMAZINGLY well-made embroid. Der Waffle Haus apron (this is so super cool, there's not way a pic could do this justice) My husband tried to claim this and I had to threaten him Smiley ...

An awesome set of embroid. napkins, complete with the reaper's names and methods of demise Smiley

A crocheted Der Waffle Haus patty melt (I'm obsessed with felt food, and have been wanting to make some crocheted food for a while, so this is way awesome) and a cute little froggy keychain

Finally, a way kickass black reaper crocheted scoodie.... I don't know if I posted this somewhere, or if Marleah is psychic.... but I've been wanting a scoodie SO bad! Its beautiful (I don't have a great pic of it, as I just got off work and don't want to get it super nasty, but I'll post one later.... its beautiful!!!) and some post-its of course.

Anyway, BE JEALOUS! People are going to fight to be your partner Marleah! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I couldn't be happier with my first swap, this is more fun than I could have ever imagined!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out the OWS 35!
CrochetAdikt

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008 03:34:58 PM »

man now that i see you guys stuff and the great ideas you had i'm having major swap anxiety!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marleah
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2008 03:38:32 PM »

Tibeydo, I'm so glad you like everything! I was hoping you would get it today so I wouldn't have to wait all weekend to hear what you thought.

Believe it or not, the scoodie was my husband's idea! I was having crafting blockage, and he gave me the idea!! I thought it would make an excellent reaper's hood for you. Smiley And there is NO NEED to feel inadequate. My stuff is sweeeeeeet! CrochetAdikt, you couldn't have assigned me a better partner!

YAY!! Can't wait to see everyone else's stuff!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tibeydo

Check out that PHD!

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008 03:40:38 PM »

Well, thank your husband for me. I was just telling my hubbie last night that I was going to try to make a scoodie (and had to explain what I meant)... He was blown away by your apron, really.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out the OWS 35!
CrochetAdikt

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2008 03:41:17 PM »

btw, i LOVE that apron!! i was going to do a similar idea but my partner doesn't like to cook  Undecided sooo i'm saving it for someone else! who that is, no one will ever know!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tie Dying Basics
Easy DIY Fabric iPhone Covers
How to Make a DIY Beach Cover-Up
Eco-Friendly Seed-Paper Stationery Wish Cards
How to Press Flowers and Display Them
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2
How to Make Tshirt Rugs

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...