A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,180
Currently Running With Scissors:
526 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I LOVE MY POPPET GALLERY!  (Read 23885 times)
Tags for this thread: poppet  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Malibukasey
If your stomach feels weak then, my work here is done

(::) (::)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2008 05:52:42 PM »

Wow Nezbutt, I LOVE everything!! I am definately feeling that I certainly didn't do ENOUGH at all!!!! Grrr.... *runs off to work on a second package for Always Inspired*

I tried trackin her package.... It SAYS it is still here. I know that is bullshizz. So I am praying she gets it tomorrow!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nezbutt
« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2008 06:28:42 PM »

Thanks for all the compliments everyone! Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside

OMG, the twins are so cute. I love the hair. What is made out of? Is it yarn? It looks so bright and sparkly.
I used Patons Cha Cha yarn(I got it for christmas)
The twins are so great! Anyway I could sweet talk that bikini pattern out of you?HuhHuh?? I have a couple of girls that were supposed to get bikini's for their dolls for valentine's day and I just haven't been able to sew them up right, but my Mom could definitely crochet some  Grin Nezbutt I'm begging you for that pattern  Grin

Very nice package by the way
I'm off to check USPS to see where my package from MK is  Grin
I didnt write the pattern down when I first made it but I just got some more yarn so I should be making more soon and when I do I will post it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

panda
« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2008 06:31:00 PM »

That is sweet.........love the bikini too
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2008 08:04:43 PM »

woo hooo thank you Nezbutt can't wait for the pattern  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ellasmama
« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2008 08:19:13 PM »

Beautiful stuff, nezbutt!  The twins are adorable, as is all their loot!   Grin 

Wow Nezbutt, I LOVE everything!! I am definately feeling that I certainly didn't do ENOUGH at all!!!! Grrr....
I know!  I'm once again questioning whether or not I did enough.  All the packages we've seen so far have been huge! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness." ~ Dave Berry

Visit my blog ~ Titanium Woman
My Wists
annamhudson
Love, Laugh, Live, Craft!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2008 10:13:04 PM »

The twins are so great! Anyway I could sweet talk that bikini pattern out of you?HuhHuh?? I have a couple of girls that were supposed to get bikini's for their dolls for valentine's day and I just haven't been able to sew them up right, but my Mom could definitely crochet some  Grin Nezbutt I'm begging you for that pattern  Grin

Very nice package by the way
I'm off to check USPS to see where my package from MK is  Grin

I was thinking of shamelessly begging for a pattern too!

Beautiful stuff, nezbutt!  The twins are adorable, as is all their loot!   Grin 

Wow Nezbutt, I LOVE everything!! I am definately feeling that I certainly didn't do ENOUGH at all!!!! Grrr....
I know!  I'm once again questioning whether or not I did enough.  All the packages we've seen so far have been huge! 

Me too! I am scared I need to do a 2nd package!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftewoman
Tutorial Contributor

Busy sculpting...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2008 06:59:00 AM »

Hey, everything I've seen thus far has been great! I can't believe the talent this groups has! Stop worrying. There will be a swap two for all of those other ideas you have. I made a ton of stuff, and after seeing that some people made poppets, AND clothes and accessories, I was just blown away by the generosity of this group. Let's just spread it around some more.
I'm involved in 4 personal swaps right now too. So, you could always do that. Then you get to choose your own swap partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2008 07:23:20 AM »

guys, relax already! this is a first swap so it's easy to understand why some people just went crazy with the crafting! whatever you sent will be enough and your partner will love it all. don't worry so much about this, it's not a competition! i didn't send nearly as much as some of the packages i've seen so far but i worked hard and made good stuff and i was happy when i boxed it up and sent it off so i'm not going to start second guessing myself now. and neither should you!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

The bad news: There is no key to happiness.
The good news: It isn't locked.
ellasmama
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2008 07:50:49 AM »

Ok, ok, ok!  I'm officially done worrying about it!  Tongue  Besides, I have other things to worry about now - like an open house here tomorrow!  Eek!  Gotta get the house clean!  I guess I was just fretting a bit because if I hadn't had so much going on right now, I would have been able to do more for craftewoman.  But, I feel like I made some great things that I wanted to keep for myself!  Hopefully I'll be all settled in the new house and everyone will be healthy when it's time for round 2!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness." ~ Dave Berry

Visit my blog ~ Titanium Woman
My Wists
Delectably Deviant
the artist formerly known as monkeystuffer

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2008 10:34:49 AM »

i didn't send nearly as much as some of the packages i've seen so far but i worked hard and made good stuff and i was happy when i boxed it up and sent it off so i'm not going to start second guessing myself now.

Are you kidding, you made me so much stuff!  I think people just feel like these are small packages, because they're little doll-sized items.  The time and care everyone's putting in them though far outweighs the physical size.

Pics forthcoming btw...  ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Play Silent Night on the Violin
Learn Devil Went Down to Georgia on Fiddle - Part 3
Learn Devil Went Down to Georgia on Fiddle Part 2
Learn Devil Went Down to Georgia on Fiddle, Part 1
How to Print a Coloring Book Using Personal Photos
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...